Earth Pet AM Bugs

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dogico, May 29, 2015.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

Thank you for looking into these bugs. I had been trying to find a way to consistently get Crystal to miss in combat but I couldn't, it seemed random.

I've only ever seen the pet UI bug when Crystal or other pets die and I resummon them in combat. Aside from that I wouldn't know how to reproduce it.
    • Like x 2
  2. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Resummoning my watcher after the wind tunnel in fatal exam made is health bar vanish today
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Happens when I die with a pet summoned and get revived then re-summon Fury or Watcher or Guardian. The pet UI bar then disappears or the old one get stuck and won't refresh.

It's pretty much this same old bug from more than a year ago that still hasn't been fixed. https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/pet-power-life-bars.567/
    • Like x 1
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Last night I used my Earth toon with Crystal. She is using her Epicenter but there is no damage done when she uses it. She raises her hand, literally right on top of the add, and no damage what so ever. Power used. That is really lowering my damage potential. I only see her damage anything with her normal attacks and striking stones. This needs to be looked into. If she is using power without any damage out it is really making me waste power and causing my damage out to be lower.
  5. The Token One New Player

i see the new hot fix for epicenter is out. thank you for that. are the devs still unable to recreate the missing health and power bar for the pet. i always get it in 4 or 8 man instances when i die twice.
  6. Dogico Loyal Player

The bug you're describing is shown in the first video of the first post of this thread. It's moot, anyways; hotfix for Crystal's Epicenter was earlier today. I need to get home and see how this affects our dps.
  7. Lacedog Loyal Player

Hey spord. Thanks for taking a look into this and getting a fix in. Can you confirm the damage was adjusted for crystal as well in this fix? Ive noticed a significant change in my damage out using the parser compared to what was happening before. Thanks.
  8. spord Developer

The duration of the ability was inadvertently changed while fixing the targeting issue. This has caused the damage change you are seeing because now it is only using the animation time instead of a set duration. Crystal also uses a different version of Epicenter when she is summoned while you are in Tank role (not that anyone does that) but the targeting fix didn't hit that version. So I will update both of these things.

While I am fixing and re-fixing let me know if Crystal is still not targeting enemies.
    • Like x 4
  9. Lacedog Loyal Player

Thanks a lot for this. Now if only we could convince you guys to update aftershock damage to match a certain hand blaster combo.....
    • Like x 2
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Agreed earth would be way more fun
  11. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

And include it into the power regen?
  12. Pults Loyal Player

That or making the aftershock AM. Either way I want to punch the ground and throw dust storms not feed a demon.
  13. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Agreed. I'm sure the developers know that we want some aftershock awesomeness. But, the discussion here is this bug and we have to make sure we test out the changes Spord implements! You guys can use my data from the page 118 from the Earth guide for reference when the pets were hitting for a consistent good number.
  14. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

Fury may be a demon., Crystal is a golem...get it straight. Lol
  15. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Yeah I do realize that. I was replying based on the evening prior to the hotfix. Someone told me what to look out for so I did and what I noticed was that she was using the ability with power being used, but no damage happening. I know the hotfix landed yesterday, but I have not had a chance to test it. I may not even get to until the weekend, maybe.
  16. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Are you talking Scissor kick, you know the broken weapon attack hitting harder than any WM attack? This needs to be fixed ASAP...
  17. Pults Loyal Player

I know, I know. It's just one of those special names I like to give that flying little creature.
  18. Lacedog Loyal Player

I am referring to sk which doesn't appear broken at all. Especially since you don't get to use a might crit window after it where with wm you can.

I didn't mean to take this off topic though. Let's see what fixes get put in soon and make sure we give good feedback.
  19. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

You are both wrong.... they are pokemon. I've never seen a golem in ANY media as small as crystal/brick is. And usually demons as small as Fury/guardian is are non-threatening.
  20. Rokyn Dedicated Player

I don't want to derail this thread any further but that's incorrect information. You don't understand what makes SK good, it's not because it hits hard. See this thread. Now let's get back to topic.
    • Like x 2