Double Artifacts XP Weekend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Maxwill, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Maxwill Committed Player

As the title says , we need that and we want that. Also we would really appreciate it.
    Would be great if it happens this coming weekend.

Who's with me ?!
    • Like x 9
  2. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Me!!! I NEED A LOT OF XP FOR ARTIFACS!
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

I'd rather save even more for a month or so. With a double xp i could only get one artifact to 160 ^^
  4. Maxwill Committed Player

Seems someone has been doing a lot of maths...
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Sure, I like to be informed before stuff like that happens so that I can decide beforehand which artifacts I want to rank up ... in case I won't be able to play on that weekend...
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I never turn down the idea behind a double WHATEVER weekend. I can always use some thing like that to make an artifact on some alt stronger. I'm wondering how long before we see a similar double XP weekend for the Augments? Salvage the same armor but when you use it to fortify the XP is double. A lot of players already have their artifacts picked and up there at 160 or close (not me so much but other do am sure) Most are working hard to get those augments to that same spot.

I'm sure we will have one of those eventually and I will look forward to either and join in :D
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

8. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’d love it. I took a lot of time off so my artifacts aren’t even 120. I’d love a catch up weekend.
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Im ready for this. Ive been saving for about 3 months now. My 6 alts have enough XP from the vault and stabilizer duo alone to get one artifact to 120. And thats all they need. On the other hand, I have 2 (TWO) toons full of Nth Metal (Bank and Inventory) ready to be used. Ive done the Math. I can rank 4 artifacts up to Max right now. I need this lol
    • Like x 1
  10. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

I too would highly appreciate this to happen soon. I have some saved up. My alt toons would appreciate this the most. Thank you devs!
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Should have gotten this instead of bonus catalysts....we couldn't even choose what bonus catalyst we received. Waste of a bonus weekend.
    • Like x 1
  12. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Bonus catalyst weekend was like opening a Christmas present and finding out you got underwear.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Yes please :) I was in Guatemala travelling the last bonus XP weekend in rl so I am overdue using these bonus XP weekends for my artefacts.

Although I am curious about where the Summer Sale has got to........