DLC9: Mist Recovery Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumblingB I got better.

This one has some issues with getting credit, especially in the blue mist area. Players from other teams can 'steal' your capture. You can put the terminal up. Press the buttons, but they can swoop in and pick up your container and run it in. They get credit, you don't.

The red mist area is kind of ridiculous. The mobs are easy to kill, but they can overwhelm you easy and juggle the heck out of you and there is nothing you can do but wait to either die or them to finish. Because you got juggled and gave them immunity, your tank nor controller can save you. Plus, the brawling ones, one stomp range attack oneshots you for 8k+. I think they need to be tuned a bit more.

The green mist area is very simple and easy in comparison to them all. That scientist that has brawling hits hard. He can essentially solo the thing itself. He also does the stomp attack like the rage filled mobs and oneshots the adds. It might be the brawling stomp that needs looking at for both red and green.

As Deathmike pointed out, the counters go wonky big time.

Haven't had a chance to get all the iconics in Star Labs yet, but FearCrow's gas attack might need a look at. It covers the ENTIRE area of the field. (Well practically.) And it hits for insane damage even blocking. The healer and trollers are dealing with keeping power and heals going here and it lasts pretty long. I got Manheim and Metallo so far as well, they seem to be fine.

Amon Sur might need a control effects pass. It's one after another to the extent that it's easier to handle by just ranging. Not that fun, to be honest.

The last room's feat where you have to let them hack all the terminals is a bit bugged. It takes forever to get them to finally start hacking then an NPC, pet, turret laser, or tank taunt causes them to get interrupted and you have to wait forever to get them to go back. This needs to be looked at.
    • Like x 1
  2. Dogico Loyal Player

x2 on the counters not working properly. Also I don't know if this is related to the counters or a separate problem entirely but I've tanked this on villain side and during the last boss fight with Kyle Rayner and two others (I forget who exactly, one blue and one green lantern) I was cc'd as much if not more than during the ARC boss from Inner. Even using two breakout abilities, having all cc resistance innates, and using regular breakout I was getting knocked around constantly. It was crazy I was on my back for a good majority of that fight and I'm hoping that wasn't intended.
    • Like x 2
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]

I can't complete the "Warriors Of Light" mission headline. Villain side Mist Recovery no counting for me.
    • Like x 1
  4. Killthee New Player

I have the same issue on USPS Villain side.
    • Like x 1
  5. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

USPS Hero side. Please do something about the spawn rate of the mist containers. If there is more than one group at this part, the containers are taking an extremely long time to spawn. Having to switch phases often in order to finish this part. Also still seeing occasional issue with the containers disappearing after someone picks them up.

When you go to Mogo after Star Labs, the cutscene after talking to Kyle Rayner is not playing. The adds will spawn and the mission continues fine, just no cutscene.
    • Like x 3
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

Wow I was about the post this exact same thing. Everything in your post describes what I was going to write.

I also want the deal of other players stealing credit for the azure mist containers fixed too. And Fearsome Scarecrow's aoe may need toned down a little bit.
    • Like x 2
  7. MercPony Devoted Player

Forgot about this too but his aoe would still do damage even after he was taken down too.
    • Like x 1
  8. Nemesis88 New Player

My only issue is that it takes so long until everything (environment, adds) loads for ps3 players that makes us completely useless for minutes. Yesterday i've done me (dps) and the healer were from ps3 and the other dps and troll from ps4. They finished the mission at the first battlefield when we finally loaded so we had to go to the next where we had to wait minutes again for loading. It's pretty annoying and also unfair not everyone has money to buy ps4. Please do something with that! And by the way there are lots of mega lags too, you know when the screen freezes for few minutes and when it comes back the power bar, the map and your name is completely messed. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Man is this too long I swear the first time I did it I thought that after the fight in star labs that it was the end if your going to make alerts long by adding stuff like this then can we get a few more gear drops or a extra mark it just to long for too little reward .
    • Like x 1
  10. lanternknight Committed Player

Good to see someone else agree with me. Way to long. Alerts are supposed to be quick runs as they have always been. They shouldn't be raid length that provide little in the way of marks.
  11. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

It's nice in general but 3 things.

1 - Horrible loot, for a 101 cr ther's not that meaning to do this alert like the other new one.
    2 - Too long, longer than Assaulty & Battery, can't be...
    3 - Get rid of the open world content, terrible lag, render and so on... Playing that part is just horrible.
  12. ReAni Mator New Player

On EUPS4 yesterday there was an issue with the mist canisters not spawning at all. THere were plenty of players flying all over the area looking for the white dots that never came. I had spent 29 replays on the mission also so it was extra disappointing. Aside from that I feel it's an okay mission. Probably right, as someone stated above, that the open world content, rinse and repeat, could prob just be scrapped. It would be fine with just some daily solo's in the area, in the same fashion as wastelands. But all in all it's enjoyable content. The drops seem to be helpful in the way of style feats, and being able to buy the 90 gear straight up may annoy some of the seasoned players that struggled like hell to get their 88 gear, but for them there is the A&B 90 drop gear that is a step up from the vendor stuff, so personally I feel allowing for an even playing field is actually a really great idea.
  13. felcorn New Player

I really like the operation. But is really leggy especially after the rage dlc update for anything mission I do
  14. felcorn New Player

Tell me how I had to wait for 2 minutes to login when I am legendary
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

Haven't experienced the Azure mist respawn issue, but I am having terrible lag any time I'm in the Metro Battlezone for anything, and I rarely have significant lag on my PC. I've also experienced the Mogo warp bug. Appears to drop you outside the map. Warping to rally seems to get you back in, but it's still annoying. Seems to occur if you are invited into that part of the instance or if you leave and come back in.
  16. Sannio Developer

I want to thank everyone for sharing their details about the Azure Mist container issue. I was able to zero in on the issue and the fix should be coming reasonably soon.
    • Like x 4
  17. Penryn The Gadgeteer

There is one cut-scene bug that I am consistently encountering on hero side. Whenever the team makes it to Mogo and interacts with the panel, a cut-scene starts and promptly stops. The cut-scene is supposed to involve Lantern Rayner talking to Mogo and you see Hank passing by. The cut-scene stops right after you start interacting with the panel. When this happens, you have to wait about a full minute for the yellow lanterns to appear.
    • Like x 2
  18. Sannio Developer

We found the problem and are fixing it. After QA gives the fix the thumbs up, it will be in the next possible hotfix. And once the fix is in the live game, you'll get proper credit for talking to Ranx.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jamie New Player

Any word on fixing the rendering issues?
  20. BumblingB I got better.

It's not that the cut scene stops, it's that we don't see it. You can see yourself teleport to the cutscene a couple of times but still move around. So when the Yellow Lanterns show up that is the end of the cut scene.

Kind of an annoying bug.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.