DLC9: Mist Recovery Feedback

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sannio Developer

Hi everyone! Thanks for playing the Mist Recovery operation.

If you have any bugs, issues, questions, or feedback of any type related to the Mist Recovery 4-player operation, please post it all in this thread.

Thanks again!
    • Like x 1
  2. comrade sonya Committed Player

Some of the adds are ignoring combat mechanics, for example the green lantern officer add with the two handed construct hammer is able to get "interrupts" off of people that aren't performing block breakers. Each successive hit he does hits as if the player is block breaking even when they're down on the ground.
    • Like x 1
  3. Magical Reset Committed Player

Respawn rate on the azure mist is nonexistent. None of them are spawning.
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

Pretty nasty bug:
    After picking up a mist container in the Amon Sur fight you get locked in a constant state of "vulnerable to interrupt".
    This effect persists through using any weapon combos or abilities, getting out of combat, teleporting and even death.
    Activating an armory build unglitches you (probably relogging works as well).
    This also affects the Manhunters (after picking the mist container up they are vulnerable to interrupt until killed even after they drop the container).

Deathmike out.
  5. SLYDER X New Player

Smae thing with my group..we waited about 15 mins for the last one we needed, but it never showed up...we eventually disbanned group and moved on..
  6. SLYDER X New Player

USPS3 player here..inside the alert, I found no Soder/repair vendors...but I diint get very far before we had to disbanded due to lack of mist containers spawning
  7. Grilled Cheeser New Player

The Azure mist containers also were not spawning for my group. We teleported back to Mogo twice and it started working after while.
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

A couple of issues from yesterday on hero side:

1. The Azure Mist containers took a very long time to respawn. Two of my groups spent 10 minutes waiting for white dots appear in the area. We switched to the PvP phase to complete that part of the mission.

2. After we finished the Star Lab portion of the mission, we took the portal to Mogo. The first player through the warp was placed outside the map. They had to Warp Rally.
    • Like x 1
  9. NyyPope New Player

Soder/Repair Venders
    • Like x 1
  10. TLantern Developer

Thanks for the feedback Deathmike.

The vulnerable to interrupt you're seeing should never have been applied to player characters. I'll get the fix in for you guys ASAP.
    • Like x 1
  11. farm3rb0b Committed Player

I think I have the right one. The two 4-man ops, I haven't run enough to have the name differences down. After STAR Labs when you're back on Mogo, we had a weird glitch last night. Our tank disconnected and we wiped the final boss fight. When he logged back in, we reinvited him, and it seemed to teleport him into a wall. He was not "in" the walls of the map but his icon showed on the map display. He appeared to be below us (indicated by the arrow at the bottom of his icon) but outside of Mogo. He tried relogging and we reinvited him and it did the same thing. He said he just seemed to lag out as soon as we tried to invite him. Thinking it was his computer, we invited a second leaguemate and the same thing happened. It teleported him outside the map. He said it was like he was freefalling through space on his screen.

After about a minute, it finally put him into the instance with us. We're not sure if our teammate collecting an investigation was what did it, but if so, we'll have to make sure to always take a new person with us to Mogo.
    • Like x 1
  12. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I saw the same bug yesterday. Our tank went through the portal first and ended up falling through space. He tried relogging, but encountered the same bug when we invited him back in.
  13. Sir Strawhat New Player

I have a really annoying bug. After the final fight within Ranx I go up and talk to him so that I get credit for that part of the mission Warriors of Light in my journal. However, even after talking to him and leaving, the entry in my journal says that part is still incomplete. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
    • Like x 1
  14. true New Player

I am having the same problem i have done the Mist recovery operation 2 times now even stayed and watched the converstaon between hensaw and ranx an extra time and this mission is not progresing
    am i doin somthin wrong? did i skip a step?
  15. Nemisor Committed Player

somthing odd happened to me last night. we wiped on the last boss ( dont look at me like that:p) and i had to go repair on mogo. so i use the teleporter to get back into the instance and as soon as i moved the whole screen went funky. kinda hard to explain but it was like it was repeating everything i saw in a blurred sort of effect? like i said hard to explain.

so i relog, and as soon as i entered same thing. then i warp to rally and problem solved. seemed to be just in the teleporter ring.
  16. myselfdestruct New Player

I was playing villian yesterday and got to Act 3. We had defeated all the Green Lanterns within Ranx but the door never opened to go to next area. We kept flying around and nothing happened. It was a glitch. We flew around forever and eventually had to disband. It really sucked to be that close and have to disband.
  17. myselfdestruct New Player

I would also like to add that as a villian when you are fighting the green lanterns prior to John Stewart, there is severe lag. I literally kept lagging and couldnt move and it went on for a good five minutes. I tried again this morning and had a similar issue.
  18. mgibson New Player

Had the same thing happen on the hero side. Try talking to ranx and/or henshaw. I think talking to Hal was what cleared mine.
  19. SilentTrollerMan New Player

I was having severe lag on PS3 and many of the enemies were not rendering. My team and I had to all group up in one area and wait 30 seconds to one minute before the enemies would spawn and then my power bar was not rendering. I was in troll role and just kept spamming psychic empowerment.
    Also our team wiped on the last boss. One of the players needed to repair and had to use the portal to travel back to Ranx. He tried to warp to rally but that left him in Ranx. He then had to go to Metro then Star labs, then on to Ranx. Basically, he had to follow his path all the way from the Metro starting area to the instanced area of ranx.
    We really need some repair vendors in there.
    • Like x 2
  20. Jamie New Player

This is a major issue. It is almost as if the dev's are trying to kill the PS3.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.