DLC8 Player Rewards Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Crafty_Crafter, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynagirl Committed Player

Please uncyclops the exhalted helm.:D
    • Like x 3
  2. Metia New Player

Since this thread involves loot i had an idea. All around the forums people argue about loot drops, specifically Traces in Time and Time Traveler. Even I have sent in messages to the SOE about it. My idea is that why not put a plan in the Marketplace where you can buy a Tier 5 plan that is account bound to the player that allows them to transmute just those two sets of gear into the role they are currently in. Make it like when you transmute fortified bits into aggressive bits, only it would be transmuting it from tank role to healer roll or dps to troller role. People would not only spend money to buy the plan, but they would spend even more money to re-run Nexus and Paradox just so they could get the gear and transmute it to their role. The cost could be comparable to when Runes of the Norsemen came out and it cost 30 marks of war to make a piece. You could make it cost 30 marks of reality instead to make the conversion. I myself have two pieces of Traces in Time gear that i can't make effective in my role because i'm a troller and i have traces legs for a tank, and a dps belt. I would love to be able to turn those into gear my controller can make effective.
    This way you solve several problems we are all still to this day making a fuss about, even after the last update that created the individual drops. In the process you make A LOT of the community happy and you guys are making a profit on the side for what would be a small content addition to the mechanics of the two sets of armor.
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

How about a fix to the 87 dps utility belt.
    • Like x 2
  4. H.. Committed Player

I hear you, some people have a favorite weapon / style, that they like to play and they excel at. Nothing wrong with that!

Hopefully / Maybe, in the future there will be a way to mold an un-attuned-weapon, into the players choice:) Like the recovery process is now, breaking down a weapon - then "re-assembling" it into it's new form!

You can pretty much guarantee that a Weapons Re-Assembly Process or, WRAP - will go over-big time, here:)
  5. earthman 35 New Player

hey there mr devoper ime not a good speller or punkuation but i would like to no y peaple that arnt leg or do not replay have more 87 88 gear then someone like me an my league an friends i did my own servay an it leans tords peaple that dont spend money ime loosing members in my league my friends an alot of the peaple that bean here for a long time are leaving cause they feel that dc is shafting them like i have 4 toons an my troll an my healer dont have squat ive spent over then what a 1000 players pay in a year in 3 months an i any league slash friends have jack to show 4 it the new drop system is crap for 1 2 it seems like dc has forgoten about the players that have bean loyle since beginen an geared towords the new that dont spend nothing i have a love for this game an ime a real true hardcore gamer an my league was 75 strong now we are at 25 cause of everything u devopers an gms have done y would u change the drop system after 2 an a half years that system made the game ime tryin to hold in there but ime almost done 2 i posted on forums call corparate an soe so much that i think they no my name by heart an nothing is changing i feel an many other feel that dc an creaters an soe are not for the players or the love of gaming anymore but for the omighty doller i will say this ridicule me put me down whatever u want in the end dc will fade away cause of the greed an unfairness of your yurn 4 money instead of the player i do love this game alot but ive never in my whole gaming cureer have not gotten the items ive wanted or needed an that like i said is not just me ime acully reall sad that its come to this my lastb try on comunicating wit any athority on this game i can only hope u read this an realize everything ive said i also no drops are rare but ive played nexas on all my toons over 200 times an wave over 150 times on all my toons an have jck to show 4 it its not just bad luck alot of peaple are the same y didnt u turn the 86 gear that droped in nex an wave 2 87 now any scrub can be cr 98 cause of the 86 gear u let out an they dont have to run nexas or wave to be there i tell u my friend thats insaulting to me an the rest of the gaming comunity that were cr 98 slash 99 that busted there but to get there when now all u have to do is raven an trigon allert like wow really noone eles complain cause they lost respect in creaters gms an soe cause they let out new material all the time without fixing any of the old stuff that still to this day has problems i hope u hear me but my guess is ile just be brushed off tucked under the carpet so the game can make more money instead of careing about the peaple that have backed this game from beginnen owell least ive said it
    hardcore gamer earthman 35
    ps this isnt what the ceo of sony would be happy to here peace
    • Like x 2
  6. earthman 35 New Player

o if u would like to reply to me my email is here ime interested what u have to say
    • Like x 2
  7. earthman 35 New Player

an ime only a new member to this site cause i hate computers an ive bean tryin to fig out how to post as u would say ime not computer smart but ime highly inteligent in alot of other ways
    • Like x 2
  8. crushrr New Player

amen brother this is my game 2plus years a lot of money, grinding, earning. now u can do dous solos and get carried. while we get squat it is an outrage. new dlc's new loot systems. BS dcuo is jumping the shark quick. when all that's left is a hand full of lengendary players and all free 2 play then its to late and it goes the way of the dodo. hope u listen meeps spydle soe we are dcuo not the free 2 play 1 and done toons. look at us for a change do some research its not hard. hell have an intern do it. something
  9. earthman 35 New Player

thank u crush ive already called soe 1nce to day an i was on the phone wit corprate 4 2 hours ime a stock holder in sony products to besides bein a huge gamer ime tryin my hardest to get the msg to the ceo of playstation i no u remember his words in 1 of the confrances we are here to make money but we are definally interested in are players happyness
    • Like x 2
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Mepps posted today that the t5 dps utility belt "was working as intended" and that different belts would be coming out in the future .
  11. Icicle C Cold New Player

Um, I didn't really see anyplace that fit the category of new mission/seasonal/event suggestions so I guess I'll post this here.
    I sometimes see the hero called Static. I noticed that he is not in any way tied to the hero side, he is just a villain bounty. So, I propose a way to put him in the hero side. The gas that caused Static (and his sidekick with gadgets, Gear) to get his powers has appeared as a drug on the streets of Gotham/Metropolis.

Quest/ Missions
    Interrogate Local Gang/Gang leaders about their source
    -Subdue 30 Gangsters
    -Interrogate 5 Gang Leaders

Defeat "Bang Babies"
    Defeat/Subdue 25 Bang Babies and administer antidote

Boss Fight
    Egon/Ebony- Quantum Powers, color palette of black, dark purple, and lighter purple. his eyes glow white
    The guy in charge, has been distributing the gas. shadow morph.

Talon-Bird Girl, is covered with orange feathers and has a pony tail and bird feet. has normal eyes
    Sonic Screech
    Swoop
    Whirlwind
    Etc.( you get the picture)

HotStreak- Fire Powers his color palatte is orange, yellow and red.
    With really bad fire puns.

Its up to you to add it to the game or not, but I would be pretty psyched if you did.
  12. rokybarua New Player

ima healer i get controller items when ima controller i get tank items ... fix it plz and btw dc mic is the worst mic system ever groups bugs 24/7 groups cant hear each other when we go raid or alerts and sometimes just bugs out from leaving the grouup lol ...
  13. The Hornet New Player

How's about you be a big boy and pony up $250 for a useful utility belt like you're supposed to.
  14. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'll do that after I buy a power respect token so I can change to healer so I can get some troller gear out of paradox.
    • Like x 3
  15. Bloodartist New Player

If I could buy my preferred weapon for 60 marks of reality I would have gotten one long time ago.
  16. Riddle99 New Player

Hey i have a question for the devs . If a free member or premium want to get war of light 1 but he doesnt have origin or sons can he still be able to enter the content of war of light and is he able to buy stuff from the vendors??
  17. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I don't know if anyone posted about this. I don't like getting 87 pouches from sons of trigon with 1 trinket the other 3 consumables. Is that bugged it don't seem right to me. I have 2 dc characters that can do suns of trigon content they both get the same type of pouch all the time.
  18. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

I would like to see weapons item level 86 added to the vendors in the waistlands as well as pouches at 86 with all 4 slots being wildcard.
  19. SuperiorMouse New Player

crafty could you please have the scale of the Fireplace and Fancy Fireplace increased? the Fancy Fireplace should be about the same size as the Festive Fireplace from this past christmas seasonal, and the normal Fireplace should be scaled similarly as well ... they look so horrible in relationship to the other base furniture. :/
  20. Buzzardblack New Player

We very much need the pouches added to the wasteland vendor. The weapons were mentioned months ago but I haven't heard anything else since.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.