DLC8 Player Rewards Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Crafty_Crafter, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crafty_Crafter Developer

Howdy, Crafty Crafter here. As you may know today starts Legendary Early Access for our latest DLC, Sons of Trigon! This thread is for player feedback, questions, and bugs regarding player rewards.

This means loot, feats, collection rewards, base items, R&D items, etc.

If you have any questions ask away and I will try to answer as much feedback as I can. I ask that you please be civil and constructive, I will not respond to malicious posters.

If you're posting bugs please be as thorough as you can. The more information you provide the faster turnaround there will be for fixing it generally. Screenshots, what you were doing when the bug happened, or possible reproduction steps if you can reproduce are all very valuable.

Thank you for your feedback, and I hope you're enjoying the new DLC!
    -CC
    • Like x 3
  2. Florida Boii Well-Known Player

Is the raven bounty suppose to drop a piece of gear?
    All I received was a MOR.
    • Like x 2
  3. Magician Dedicated Player

I seriously doubt you will give a straight answer this, but since you asked if I had any questions about loot....

Is the pool table dropping now (or less rare if it had been in the past) on Live?
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

5. Janus New Player

• Like x 1
  6. Florida Boii Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Hi Crafty,

This is something that I don't understand, why does the Tank and Controller's buff from the trinkets seem... small compared to the other 3 trinkets.

Controller: 343 vit
    DPS P: 592 precision
    DPS M: 541 Might
    Tank: 1465 health
    Healer: 707 Resto

I know the weighting is different, but it seems like healer and DPSes got the best out of it. Especially since the CC trinket isn't that much lower and give both vit and dom or health and dom for troll and tank.

Troll: 240 vit 192 dom
    dps: 343 might 390 pre
    healer: 432 resto 1039 power
    tank: 845 health 192 dom

With tanks, the 192 dom that doubles in tanks stance gives 384 towards your power's ability. (Health or Defense.) Especially with earth tanks needing dom the most. With controlling, I don't care about the dom, but the fact that I only go up 103 in vit from cc would make it really not that worth it over other trinkets. Full 85 trollers modding with vit are around 1800 with a pot tick around ~194. Adding the 343 does inprove it, but with the CC one, you can use it 3-4 times in a row. So overall, you can improve more power out than wait 2 minutes for a 20sec buff. :/

I think tanks should have health and dom and controllers should have a larger buff. As it stands, the CC trinkets are still better and they have been around since T3.
  8. Hiruto New Player

I'm a Legendary Player, but cannot find the Son's of Trigon DLC...how do I access it?
  9. Crimson Hawk Well-Known Player

Trigon Alert isn't counting towards the Emergency Responder Feat.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

I meantioned that in the trigon thread. :) Thank you for posting in the right one. I just read the OP that it included feats. I'm an idiot.
  11. MercPony Devoted Player

The weapons that drop in the Trigon alert show as item level 84 but when attuned they become 85. This had me confused a little bit lol
  12. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

The boxes that you get from wonder woman after you do the 5 solo missions and the duo have just been giving marks the same with the raven bounty I know there's suppose to be a chance for them to drop marks but after doing 5 solos and a duo I'd like to get the piece of gear .
    • Like x 1
  13. Syrie New Player

Ok, so I found a bug in the gear that Raven drops on the hero side. I went from T4 gear CR 88 to full T5 gear from Raven, then relogged and my CR didn't change one bit. Im pretty sure if I'm go from full T4 to T5 my CR should go up quite a bit, 95 I think? On the villian side my CR is 98 with fully modded T5 gear. However the gear seems to raise the CR of people on the villain side, might be something you guys might want to look into. My characters name is Syrie US PS3 Hero.
  14. ErnieB Loyal Player

I have sort of the same question, I am CR 96, have 4 pieces of Atlantean armor with the other being drops from BIA and FR but all level 83, everything modded with exp mods, now I was able to change my head, shoulder, pants and chest with Raven drops but I haven't modded them yet, but my CR stayed at 96 even with the new pieces which are 85, so I want to know if modding the gear will raise the CR or if in fact there is a CR bug with the Raven gear?, my character name is ErnieB hero on USPC.
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Just wondering I got a drop called the Chamoion's Cowl its a tank drop and the style is Qwardian I've never seen it before is it only a tank drop ? I asked they guys is was in the Trigon alert with and they haven't seen it .
  16. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

heres a pic. i want the tank role only taken off

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. AIpha New Player

My only issue with player rewards is with the Exalted Boxes and wiether you get one or a mark after doing 5 solo missions and getting the box. You should be guarenteed a box from the duo extra bosses. It takes way to much time to do the five missions to just get a mark. When the box offers you a mark if you have all the gear pieces anyway.
    • Like x 3
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Same thing here on USPC hero side. I got full Corrupted set. I was CR 90 with pretty much only green gear plus 85 weapon and 84 mask. After I got the full set, I'm still 90.

MichaelCarter USPC Hero.
  19. SuperiorMouse New Player

i agree.

don't charge me for a chance at anything. charge me for something straight. that's really shady. we're playing videogames not at a craps table.
    • Like x 5
  20. Angus Krozz New Player

I like how the loot system is for T5 duos and, up. I would like to have equipment have to be equipped to get a role. I really can't wait till the rest of the tiers get the T5 loot system.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.