DLC8: Celestial Powers Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by spord, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

Well i dont want to couter somebody, but to my the damage is ok.
    Maybe nerf in pvp, but dont see why do this in pve. Like devs say since launch of this powerset: "this is new, is outsider from here, is like a goodgod fighting a demigod, is a godlike power"" this stay clear for devs
    I don t see this a problem im PVE maybe in pvp. In pve i never saw somebody reclam that party is too strong, i like when have a powerfull one in my party, who dont like?
  2. spord Developer

There will be a reduction in damage from the precision based DoTs coming in the future.
    • Like x 2
  3. spord Developer

You are correct. This will be updated.
    • Like x 1
  4. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

Will anything be raising? some of the precision combos seem a bit low, For instance Redemption seems to be around the same if not lower than a HB Solar Flame for the same time, but as a combo shouldn't it be a bit higher? I could be off, i'm attempting to reverse engineer the numbers I'm sure you can see them and check =).
  5. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

Spord i only want register (register of a player) that i only dont concur with any reduction of power. MAYBE in pvp because can bring trouble to pvp, because this system (is a competition).
    The powerset i belive is ok.
  6. Mystere Well-Known Player

DPS FEEDBACK:

1. As noted above, Admonish usually knocks enemies back too far such that the combo misses. Change the knockback to knockdown and increase the range of Admonish and the combo (think Jackhammer range).

2. Also as noted above, there really is no good range option combo set. The range options are MUCH
    MUCH MUCH weaker than the melee range options.

3. The supercharges are Meh.

4. It is way too easy to get knocked out of combos. Combine that with the range issues above and it's very annoying. Ram Snaptrap Fan etc will pwn over Celestial cause it can all be done safely at range.

HEALING FEEDBACK:

1. Same issue with Admonish as above. Very dangerous to have to be that close to get the dmg from the combo. This power rocks for healing.

2. If the HOTs start stacking then their duration is fine. If they don't then increase HOT duration.

3. The HOT from the Divine glyph power is a tad weak for the power cost. Please adjust.

4. While the Def bonus Supercharge is a nice change, there needs to be a better healing supercharge option. The Sacrifice one just doesnt work well in practice.

5. I wish the shield power would let you combo it so that it increased the shields from 2 to 4.
  7. Helping Hand New Player

it was a crit, watch the second video and you can match up the numbers.
    Also the crit bubbles have been inconsistent since may.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

The power costs is justified by the initial burst heal you get from it. There is no change needed here.

I wish the normal Blessed would give 4 and the combo'ed version 2 (4 for cursed would harm the pvp side heavily). In its current state the combo'ed version is okay but the normal one is far behind the normal shields of Sorc and Nature. However noone wants to use the Cursed one because for the combo you need to set up the shield which makes it pointless for an emergency on-the-fly pop which shields are mostly used for (in raids etc, not speaking of solo and "what not" low content), also you loose the "Usable While Controlled" effect on the cursed version. Atm the normal one is a punishment and kinda weak compared from what is on the other healers table just to justify a use of the combo version but even the normal stuff has to be in line somehow and that is not the case for Blessed atm.
  9. Mystere Well-Known Player

For me there are so many other powers that give an initial burst. Take away the initial burst and set up a better HOT. IMO.
    • Like x 1
  10. AIpha New Player

Divine Light does not HoT it bursts then purifies enemies making their attacks heal allies. It may LOOK like a HoT but its not.
  11. blklightning New Player

It may not HoT, but the glyphs do stream heals out in rapid succession for anyone near them.
  12. Karasawa Loyal Player

Does the burst only affect other teammates? I didn't notice any burst when I used it solo.
  13. AIpha New Player

Yeah its not a heal on you its burst heal for everyone else.
  14. AIpha New Player

Not that I noticed for me it only seemed like it was the purified PI healing them not the glyph. When test goes back up I'll test again.
  15. Karasawa Loyal Player

Do you know how many group members it affects?
  16. AIpha New Player

From what I can tell you and 3 others. Haven't tried it in a raid yet.
  17. blklightning New Player

Same here. I've got a client arriving soon. So, it may be a few hours.
    I expect that it provides glyphs for the whole team, making it great for raids and "meh" for alerts/ops.
  18. Karasawa Loyal Player

Noticed a bug with Admonish. If you have a T4 pvp weapon equipped and perform Admonish's celestial combo you will receive an extra 844 precision even if you're not hitting or targeting anything.
  19. spord Developer

We will take a look at this. Thanks.
  20. Earworm New Player

Even though I agree the DoTs needed a slight adjustment, I feel that it has been too much. It's lacking in both range and AOE. Since it's lacking in those areas, it made up for it through the heavy DoTs. However, I believe you've reduced the damage of the DoTs too much, because you have to actually go through the animations/casts and do them correctly. Failing to do those combos correctly could result in a drastic loss in DPS and/or putting them on cooldown. So, having those strong DoTs was sort of that balance.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.