Dev Discussion DLC13: Patrol Catastrophe - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedlin New Player

Hey thanks for replying, that's what I thought gotta say though it was super tough at 103 :).
  2. Ichiro Loyal Player

Possible glitch shield is sporadic on the final boss. It appears and disappears without hitting the switches. Boss doesn't always go back to the middle of the pad when receiving the shield but instead continues attacking while invulnerable then the shield disappears after she has attacked for a period of time.
  3. Sbel Devoted Player

I'm still having issues with healing barrels.

Sometimes, I take the barrel from under the Amazon Patrol Leader in the bottle, carry it to the boss, break it on the boss, and get no health or power from it.

This doesn't happen consistently, but it has happened 3 times recently. Oddly enough, it keeps happening to my Green and Yellow Lanterns, but that must be a coincidence.
  4. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Just a minor detail... in the warehouse boss fight, if you pick up an Amazon as a hero, she helps you fight, but she's wearing the royal colors. Shouldn't she be wearing rebel colors?
  5. grendel007 Well-Known Player

I got this mission at for 103, and got crushed, now I'm 105 and can breeze through to first boss and almost take it out.

I still don't understand how it is available to me still, but it explains the difficulty I'm having...
  6. Original Kal Well-Known Player

It seems to me that the Venom thugs in the warehouse are waking up faster then they used to. I moved up a notch from CR111 to 112. Did that affect this? It's quite annoying. Heck it's REALLY annoying.
  7. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

You should be able to get through the warehouse without waking a single thug. You can just walk around them. The configuration varies most by the elevator, but I've been able to do it every time. Even at high CR, it's faster not to fight extra adds.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.