Dev Discussion DLC13: Patrol Catastrophe - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnieB Loyal Player

Pretty much we where doing was backwards then, guess we have to kill the teleporters first and then the drone, though sometimes the teleportes do take their sweet time appearing.

Edit: Originally it said you where doing it that way alone, it's actually pretty much all of us.
  2. The Aerovenger Dedicated Player

Your dps cannot complete it or at least would find it very difficult seeing as it is rated way above his CR.
    As to your troll I stopped trolling solos at the tail end of T4 (Home Turf). It was too difficult. The adds had too much health and I hadn't enough strength... I buy T4 armor....no problemo.
    I'm not the world's greatest dps, I haven't dps'd any 4+ group content after T5 and I haven't dps'd anything higher than a T6 duo, but my dps gear is only there for solos, duos and to breeze through lower content. I normally troll. However, I got through this solo easily enough with a makeshift quantum loadout at Cr110 dps. The adds seemed to have a good bit of health and I had to rotate the use of soders, trinkets, base sidekick etc.
    I would certainly not be trolling this and some say I'm the one of the best in the troll business;)
  3. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Ran this on 111 elec..bumpy but done...110 celest utterly broke my gear b4 finishing...111 earth...wiped on early adds, said some other day.
    Cannot imagine running at 106 or in non dps role. (OK might try my tank out...)
    • Like x 1
  4. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

My 109 elec only has trouble with the final fight. I kill the drone and other adds first before engaging the boss. But the boss kills me with ease everytime.
  5. Swiftduck Loyal Player

The orange barrels do not work in this instance. No health or power is given
    • Like x 1
  6. isee New Player

And how do we reset this quest with replay badges? if its on the duty roster we can just select it like the other instances for 1/2/4/8 man places... But this is a quest given by an NPC that we can't talk to?
  7. isee New Player

Correction, found out from everyone standing next to me near the quest giver that they can select the quest despite finishing it today already and reset it.

I can't select it because their is not even an exclamation point on this thing, or any other quest givers around it atm for me. Several people around me see it except me.
  8. isee New Player

Wow now this is strange. Yesterday I did this quest, patrol catastrophe, at cr 103...

Today I'm back at this quest trying to use replay badges on it, I read in the patch notes that it's a cr 106 req solo mission.

I'm totally confused at this point. Did they make a hotfix to increase it from cr100 req to cr106 req? If it's always been 106... How did I do it yesterday below the requirement?
  9. DizzyKraken Developer

Correct.You shouldn't have been able to access any content in Amazon Fury II until you are the proper CR.
    • Like x 1
  10. L T Devoted Player

Minor bug here (I think).

In the journal, Patrol Catastrophe has no location.
  11. Millbarge Developer

I just submitted a fix for this. Thanks!

-Millbarge
    • Like x 2
  12. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

Running the solo as a villain on USPC:
    1. The healing barrel in the bottle where you fight the harpy does not heal or restore power when you break it with your weapon. I've read that people get it to work if they pick it up and smash it (I'll have to test to verify), but that's not a proper solution so it needs to be fixed.
    2. As mentioned earlier in the thread, some amazons you save wind up switching to WW's faction and attack you. Even if they are WW's faction, their first priority should be to attack the Braniac horde, not their savior.
    3. What is the point of being able to revive Bane's henchmen during the sub-boss fight if all they'll do is attack you as thanks?
    • Like x 2
  13. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

I can confirm that the health barrel in the Braniac bottle does work when smashed, just not when broken with a weapon. The same thing is happening with the health barrel in the Sub-Boss room: works when smashed, just a fancy light show when broken with your weapon.

A strange bug, but one that needs to be fixed ASAP nonetheless.
  14. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Was going to update with villain bug (amazons freed attacking you) but I see it already reported. Will update..finding this much easier now I change loadouts to include pulls / knockbacks / stuns etc.
  15. Preneisha New Player

Hi I'm new to this but when I first got to do this mission I was in in halls of hades and didn't know of the solo I am on psi server but when I go to do mission there wasn't no crystal Ithink just walk straight in and because of that I believe the last boss in there gate won't open to me at all I'm so frustrated and was going to replay this tons just to get both roles full 112 but if Imay doing something wrong please tell me.
    Lantern Blaze Miles US PS
  16. MikeOfTheGreenWood New Player

I beat it easily the first time but now the field report is not spawning in the warehouse so I cannot continue. Is there a problem with the mission?

Thanks, Mike
  17. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

The location of the field report is random. Sometimes it's easy to find, like in the corridor right near the gate to the sub-boss. Other times it's really well hidden, like behind pallets of scrap wood and/or in the large hall before you smash the wall of scrap wood pallets. Sometimes I can find it easily, sometimes it takes me a couple of minutes. It's somewhere you just need to find it.
    • Like x 1
  18. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

As for the barrels, they've been fixed in both rooms after the latest hotfix. Thanks!!

Now, for the matter of getting attacked by people you rescue... ;)
  19. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

Nevermind, I just ran the solo again and the heal barrel in the Braniac bottle did nothing when I broke it with my weapon. This is still an issue. I'm surprised it worked last time, though. The only thing that was different was that I used replay badges to do this mission again.
  20. Millbarge Developer

sorry about that - I didn't realize the issue was in the Brainiac Bottle as well. I'll take care of it first thing on Monday.
    Now that this issue has appeared in multiple maps there may be issues with others in-game. If you come across any, please let us know - either here or by PM.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.