Dev Discussion DLC13: Patrol Catastrophe - Official Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Sannio, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sannio Developer

Welcome to the official feedback thread for the new "Patrol Catastrophe" solo mission, where you search Gotham Under Siege for a missing Amazon Patrol! Please post details about any feedback you have or bugs you might find related to this mission in this thread
    • Like x 2
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I just played the solo. It was a lot of fun, and very different than what we are usually given. I love how it's almost like a quest from when you are leveling 1-30. Great job !

Possible bug: In the Bottled Gotham Hospital, one of the enemies I fought was a Cyclops, but it was just a little taller than my toon, which is female sprite. I don't think the cyclops are supposed to be small ?
    • Like x 1
  3. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I love this solo, it does feel like a leveling quest! We need more like this!
    • Like x 4
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I soo Enjoyed this Solo. Best One EVER IMO.
    A few missed opportunities like going back to each bottled area again would have been cool. but overall I Love it

Please Sir...Can I have Some More :p
    • Like x 2
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I seem to be locked out of the door with the robots... ?
    • Like x 1
  6. Millbarge Developer

You should have a bulletin message that says you need to locate the Field Report. This report is hidden randomly throughout the second half of the instance. I believe it has a yellow FX on it to make it more noticeable.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 3
  7. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Got it ... it was in a sneaky spot... well play, well play.:)
  8. nogimmick New Player

yeah, mine had a yellow mist on it (for lack of better term).....it was stuck behind a door you have no way to open, therefore no way to finish the damn thing.

this is making my "vacation" idea MUCH more attractive...
  9. ErnieB Loyal Player

I believe it should have another effect, the yellow smoke makes it look like yellow fear mists.....unless it's intended that is o_O.
    • Like x 1
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

One thing I noticed, could there be a noticed on the Harpy that says when she's immune, I know it's every time she activates the shield, but while she does, you can't hit or even target her but nothing shows why.
  11. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

The Street Soldiers that turn into Envenomed Strongmen look nothing like each other. When they change they are wearing completely different clothing. I think maybe the wrong NPC model was used ?

EDIT: Yea and the NPC called "Muscle" (which is the same model as Envenomed Strongman) turns into Envenomed Muscle which looks totally different as well, thinner body size and different clothing. I definitely think things got mixed up here.
  12. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

The feat for rescuing amazons from the drones appears to be bugged, did it about 10 times and only got credit for one. Is it bugged or am I missing something?
  13. DizzyKraken Developer

Make sure you wait until the drones actually find the Amazon before you rescue them. That's when they are actually in need of a rescue :)
  14. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

I watch the drone spawn, target the amazon, spawn the adds that surround her. Then I kill all three, then the drone, then watch her walk away. Still doesn't seem to work.
  15. Cuco Active Player

I want to also say that I loved this solo. I hope you guys can make more like this in the future.
    • Like x 1
  16. Chetzman Level 30

I would like to say that this Operation style solo is 'a little breath of fresh air'.

What I did notice however, is that the healing barrels did not heal me, or give me power back. This happened with both healing barrels that I found. I wiped, just to check if it was the one time, but it happened every time I broke the barrel.

Not sure if it was just me, but just thought I'd let developers know about it.:)
  17. Veritech Loyal Player

Minor issue to report.
    The entrance of the warehouse is fine for heroes, but villains get attacked by the amazons in the zone that spawn in that arch.
    No big deal to pick them off, but if re-entering the zone with any lag it's possible to die before you can defend yourself.
  18. StopPerving Dedicated Player

... edit.. never mind.. just remembered i finished it in journal after the reset (cos i was seeing what dropped in raids).

Derp.
  19. Ichiro Loyal Player

I liked the content of this solo:) . Lots of fun and good pay out.

Glitches I noticed
    • Healing barrels in warehouse did not work for me, Received no power or heals same as reported above
    • Amazon report in warehouse did not always have the text or voice, every time this happen the information was played when entering the bottle
    • Last boss glitched once and the shield did not come down after activating the switch. happened when I did a lot of damage between the 2nd and third switch to almost killing the boss at this time.
    • Outside node to enter the warehouse was not always visible and had some lag
    • enemies in the warehouse would switch from envenomed strongmen to envenomed muscle or some other enemy mid fight
  20. BigBabyGeezuz Dedicated Player

Was trying it again this morning, it works about 1/6 times. I wait for the drone to find an amazon and then kill the 3 robots and the drone and she runs away free but doesn't count for the feat. I have been doing in while on this mission but can I do it without the mission as well?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.