DLC 9

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLoveFranny, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwalir Loyal Player

Nobody is sure of it, it's just that there are hints for it.

1. The powerset will come out in a Lantern DLC unless they break their pattern, and all powersets have had at least some connection to the DLC it was released with.
    2. They released Blue and Red energy weapon packs on the Marketplace, even though every other pack was related to a powerset.
    3. Somebody digging around recently updated files on the PC version saw files for a Superspeed Blue Lantern, as well as an Acrobatic one. Considering every Lantern in normal DC lore can fly using their rings, it seems to suggest those are files for players.
    4. They've announced that Blue Lanterns (or the leader Saint Walker at least) will be introduced in the next DLC.

Like I said, nothing conclusive, but there is evidence pointing that way.
  2. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

When you say ".1% chance that Black/White lanterns are ever added to the game" do you mean as a powerset or period? At SOE Live Jens said that by the end of the War of the Light Part 3 DLC, they will have exhausted all the lantern colors including the ones that lack color. Everyone there took that to at least mean Black/White Lanterns will be in the storyline for that DLC although I don't think anyone was really thinking about them being powersets.
  3. Chuccles New Player

I know its only speculation but I hope they do include the blue/red lantern tank powersets, my celestial hero will need a red lantern nemesis!
  4. Solace New Player

as power sets a definite no. and also i doubt they will even have an appearance since superman and other superheros where made white lantersn and i think only deadman is the only remaining one

but you never know
  5. Circe New Player

Blue hasn't been in the game. I think they're trying to get in the characters that are already in the game first.

Besides, every character I listed would be completely unique, have unique moves, and be interesting additions to Legends.

Lyssa Drak is the only female lantern in the game at all. She needs to make Legends.
    • Like x 1
  6. Gwalir Loyal Player

I could see us facing the Black Lantern Corps in the final DLC of the War of Lights trilogy, and maybe an appearance by a White Lantern at the end.

Also, Deadman isn't a White Lantern anymore. As far as I remember, Swamp Thing is though, as is Kyle Raynor since he has mastered all seven of the spectrum.

Depending on when this game takes place though, all this may be a moot point, especially if they decide to go in a new direction with it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Solace New Player

Im not a comic fan but i sure would love to see some Characters like Superman and batman appear as a Green/White Lantern(i searched up green lantern batman and their was a cover of a comic) and tbh is would be really cool to see White/Black lanterns in the newer DLC's because we never have gotten something so deep into the comics before

By that i mean things that would be nearly impossible to do in a mmo, things such as different worlds(like the two new plants in dlc 10( i watched the YT video that was posted) if they do add the black/white lanterns it would be interesting how they do it
    • Like x 1
  8. Alpha vermelho Committed Player

I like soo much lanterns and i would like to see how they will do blue lantern works if the ring need a green near.
    But i hope see blue or red in next dlc, imagine the dps of red ring if other rings already do a huge damage?!
    At end of war light i think that will appear black or white ring or both, will be very strange to me if this dont happen.
    I belive that hall of power can be a expansion.
  9. Solace New Player

we will see both blue and green in their for sure, as for the power its quite obvious that its going to be Blue and possibly red unless they go all troll mode and make it something like shadow powers
  10. Davis New Player

Yea Im pretty sure future dlc's are being placed on hold, its a shame i thought this game was doing fine.
  11. Statman New Player

That is... an attempt to start a poor rumour? Lol.
    • Like x 3
  12. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Maybe they will be new anomalies! :-D
    • Like x 1
  13. SOE-MOD-08 New Player

Thread has ran its course.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.