Did DCUO get hijacked or something?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nuubia, Aug 24, 2014.

1. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

How exactly do you by-pass it? It continues to force me to sign in no matter what.
  2. GaeasRevenge New Player

cancel the sign in process. let the game continue to load and viola!
  3. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Cancel wich signin proces and how?
  4. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

I don't see a way to cancel the sign-in process. When I get to the game PSN sign-in, I click BACK, then RETRY and it brings up the sign-in request again.

UPDATE: Strangely, I kept clicking 'back' and 'retry', kept trying to sign-in, etc... and then one of those times it went back to the 'assets' loading screen and then loaded and let me into the game.
  5. Ace1 Dedicated Player

It only works on ps3 I think.
    • Like x 1
  6. GaeasRevenge New Player

ok.
    when you load the game and you get to the part where you get the pop up screen to sign in psn, just cancel it.
    You may have to repeat a few times.
    Let the game itself continue to load and it will bypass the PSN sign in process.
  7. GaeasRevenge New Player

He's right.
  8. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Yes, just got it to work on the PS3 after trying several times.
  9. GaeasRevenge New Player

On the PS3 we have the option to cancel the sign in process.
  10. GaeasRevenge New Player

I love my PS3!
    • Like x 2
  11. RadarX Community Relations

We are continuing to wait for updates on the PSN. Appreciate your patience guys and we'll let you know when we hear more from them.
  12. WonderValkyrie New Player

couldn't sign in until i saw this trick you mentioned and i got in, thanks!
    • Like x 1
  13. Valsmurf Loyal Player

so the real question now is :

Are we getting another feat and a mask? ;)
    • Like x 4
  14. Octantis New Player

Raise you hand if you really hate juvenile hackers ...
    • Like x 10
  15. petzer New Player

I finally got the PSN is doing maintenance message, although there site is saying maintenance is the 25th.
  16. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

That maintenance is for something else entirely. I noticed this message again on the PS4 about the maintenance, had it earlier then it went away, now it is back again. Sucks because, while I can get in the game with the PS3, I hate playing on the PS3... and besides that, I need to get some things from the Marketplace, which, requires PSN access. *sigh* Hopefully the PS4 PSN servers will be up sometime in the near future.
  17. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Psn online. Just logged in
  18. petzer New Player

not for me
  19. Jeronan Level 30

Well it's a bit ridiculous it took Sony a whopping 7 hours to finally put a popup notification on my PS4 to tell PSN is Down for Maintenance. (which we all know isn't true, they are being DDOS attacked for over 7 hours now)
  20. WonderValkyrie New Player

i got d/c from game and now the game wont let me in, loading screens of doom