Did DCUO get hijacked or something?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nuubia, Aug 24, 2014.

1. the solowing Unwavering Player

a group DDos PSN so it went offline for awhile
  2. winter13 New Player

I'm still getting the "network undergoing maintenance" message when I try to log onto PSN
  3. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I hate that message......
    • Like x 1
  4. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh I did the same, but stayed well clear of any site with 'lizardsquad' in the address.
  5. Mick Nugget New Player

If this is the simple DDOS attack it is being reported as, then no.

A simple DDOS attack is done by someone who has no real access into the databases/sensitive personal data in a server. Instead, it is simply an annoyance attack, sort of like piling 8 tons of garbage at the end of someone's driveway to give them a hard time because you are unable to break into their house and take anything of value.

Looks like SOE has cleared most of the garbage out of the driveway at this point, and I wouldn't worry about any private info being lost in any attack as simplistic as this.
    • Like x 7
  6. Little Sister New Player

Thank you :) I was worried because with the PSN being wonky I couldn't even access my Account Info to take down my CC info.

I don't know anything about computers really so the info is appreciated !
    • Like x 2
  7. Octantis New Player

I thank you, as a computer illiterates person myself, for putting it into terms I actually understand. I was worried this was another Hack Attack thing and would have to call my credit card company again ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Ace1 Dedicated Player

I was ready go lizard hunting :p
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

It's strange because some have said that PS3 is up but still cannot connect on PS4. Wasn't this something they mentioned will be resolved in the next update- something about when the PSN goes down and comes back up that it takes a lot longer for the PS4 side to be available again?
    • Like x 1
  10. Physique Dedicated Player

Presently, I'm timing out when testing my Internet connection through my PS4 (CE-33978-01) so the issue appears to lie on the PSN not yet clearing their traffic zone. Heck of a poor way for some technicians to be spending their early Sunday morning...
  11. ReAni Mator New Player

Yh, Ps4 Psn is behind ps3 by at least a half hour now. Damn it, I just can't play on ps3 anymore, hurts my eyes, that and my gf is watching play tv on the ps3 atm... Come on psn, rock on with ps4/n. Hope they don't decide to get into tomorrows maintenance early, since it was down anyways. Who knows, it's not like sony are forth coming with info at times like this.
    • Like x 1
  12. Lionxoft Committed Player

I haven't checked since server restart a few hours ago but before restarts DCUO on PC was lagging horribly. So badly that one couldn't even pick up an exobit... The animation would time out.
  13. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

STILL getting PSN sign-in issues on both PS4 and PS3!!
  14. GaeasRevenge New Player

I just was able to sign in PSN PS3
    Was not able to before.
    Now able to play DC
  15. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Just tried the PS3 again... 'error signing in to PSN' still.
  16. GaeasRevenge New Player

Ops spoke to soon.
    Soon As I signed in PS3 PSN and loaded the game it booted me off.
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

How long till we can bypass the dang PSN network to log into the game? LOL
    • Like x 3
  18. The Klepto New Player

LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS LIZARDS!!!!!!
  19. GaeasRevenge New Player

Well I cant sign in PSN on PS3
    But I am able to play without signing in PSN.
  20. GaeasRevenge New Player

Try now I bypasased it just now on PS3