DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

There is private info ... You can only inspect sp in leagues at the moment officially through the game.... Otherwise all you can see is someone's gear... So you're wrong sine things are private that is niw public and not officially part of dc ... Something seems wrong here... If you needed or dcuo felt you needed access to someone else's info it would already be available to you through the game...
    • Like x 2
  2. Volkenraider Loyal Player

You don't need a healer for Necro actually...

See how she does with the electric artifact when doing the pick one feat... Skill always trumps but even I see a difference between my main and my alts with crappy SP
    • Like x 2
  3. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Why? Its not personal info or any IP number etc
    • Like x 5
  4. Mr Novembar New Player

I was referring to laying out stats.

W/e. Still not thinking this is a bad thing. Makes grabbing PUGS easier. Funny thing is I havent checked any until they didn't pull their weight.
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Sine groups don't need a healer not all groups... Why do people fail to realize not every group is made up of better then average up to ultra elite players who breeze through the new content... You do realize some people are struggling through the new content... Maybe not your groups maybe nit mine (with league) but ive been in some pretty bad pug groups where the tank kept dying and people were going down around me left and right...

The need for healers or tanks is different for every group ...
    • Like x 2
  6. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Thanks for the suggestions!
    • Like x 1
  7. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Yes from your current gear + buffs (mk sodas, rage health, ice defense, etc.)
    • Like x 1
  8. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Actually you left out the most important factor of all.. Communication

From experience the best groups succeed cause they talk to each other and believe me that prevents deaths and wipes.. nothing to do with gear etc

Most PUGs fail cause lack of teamwork and communication
    • Like x 6
  9. Bytecode Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  10. Bytecode Well-Known Player

I haven't found that yet but if you do please paste an example of URL to census.soe.com here and I'll add the suggestion to the project roadmap
    • Like x 2
  11. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I have a suggestion; for PvP CR/ Arena & Legends kills/Wins but probably not Losses to be added if possible.
  13. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  14. Radiohead New Player

right on the money
    • Like x 1
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

My point still stands... The "necro doesn't need a healer" statement is not a fact for everyone...regardless if there is communication or not
  16. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

GREAT APP. PERFECT WAY TO GET RID OF THE HEAVY WEIGHT IN RAIDS.. NICE.. !!! NO MORE LIARS !!
    • Like x 3
  17. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

I have a feeling this will be used inappropriately as most things are in this community.
    • Like x 7
  18. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I agree with everything you said and I apologize for my partaking in the negative aspects you mention. Sorry :(

edit: althought twerking doesn't sound that bad ;)
  19. Nirvana 93 Well-Known Player

Anyone's stats for their character incorrect? My vit is off by almost 400.
  20. DC-Doll New Player

It says I have no friends :(

On a serious note: Yeah. I'm quite bothered people have access to this. I mean I put my cr and skill points on my signature. I'm not ashamed of that, but the fact this kind of stuff is possible. What else do they, or the public know about us? Especially after all the BS that's been going on with hacks and DNS issues recently? Can we protect ourselves? Sore. You're a decent guy from what I've seen, but this is where I draw the line. No Mas, Hombre. Muey Mal. Very bad. El Terrible. Please. No. More.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.