DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I don't know if everyone is following Sore on twitter but he posted a few pictures on a site he's been working on that shows our stats and things of that nature through the SOE Census. Another person on twitter Bytecode also showed their version of it and it's pretty cool...

I know some people are not happy to have people able to look up their information but I have no issues with it personally. Well except for the fact I now remember I have to update my signature on here. :D

Since I created my toon (12/17/2011) I have 92 days worth of play time on him. I really consider myself a casual player and wonder what kind of time frames other people are seeing.

I asked Sore if he had a link for his and hope he can come in here and show off some of his work...

In the meantime, here's the link to the one from @BytecodeDCUO made up:

http://dcuo.herokuapp.com/

Looks good so far but is a WiP at the same time....

What's everyone think ?!?!?
    • Like x 34
  2. Mr Novembar New Player

Yay now I can screen my raid groups! Woo!
    • Like x 3
  3. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Only US servers I guess.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!?

I NEVER. EVER. EVER. WANTED TO SEE THESE NUMBERS. EVER!

I WAS PERFECTLY CONTENT KNOWING I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I REALLY PLAYED, BUT THEN YOU JUST WENT AND RUINED THAT FOR ME. UGH.
    • Like x 30
  5. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

I think it is very cool.
    • Like x 8
  6. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I take it you're beating my 92.6 days worth since 2011 ??? LOL

3096 hours doesn't seem like too much to me? Ive seen some over 5k
    • Like x 2
  7. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I think so at this point. It's through the SOE Census thing, so I don't know if one would need to be made for the EU side?
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

And lets pour salt into the wound a little more...

http://dcuo.herokuapp.com/characters/Greenman

Hasnt logged in since the day he took my name. I've been running around with a ridiculously stupid "_x" on my name for some dude that hasnt touched a character in 3 GD years.
    • Like x 28
  9. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It doesnt matter the number, now that it's there I know how high it is.

It's like when a woman finds out she's a few lbs overweight. Now she's gonna be conscious over every little morsel of food she puts in her mouth. Every minute I spend on this thing, I'll be thinking "I'm really coming up on 130 quick..."
    • Like x 5
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Ouch. Now that really stinks....
    • Like x 3
  11. ChuckLess New Player

Well, if nothing else, perhaps this can help a situation like yours. SWtoR did it. I logged in after over a year away (game still sucks :() and half my names were erased. I'd be fine with that here. A year is a long time to not log in, let alone 3!

Shoot, my first email addresses kicked ya after 30 days of not logging in :eek:
    • Like x 3
  12. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

only PS server
  13. Mr Novembar New Player

I know the feeling. But now you can easily start typing names to see if they exist.
    • Like x 2
  14. Radium Devoted Player

About 5000 hours logged between 3 toons.
  15. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I checked BRITTENY and she's got 5500 on that toon... I can't think of anyone else who might have a bunch of time logged in on their toons?
  16. ChuckLess New Player

Well now I know why it wont work (PC) :(

Booo
    • Like x 2
  17. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I am very disappointed in Mepps, he's only a CR106. :D
    • Like x 4
  18. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Yup, USPS.
  19. CheneysCurse Well-Known Player

Cool App.
    [IMG]

but for some reason i feel bad because,i have truly neglected my other 2 accounts.
  20. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Woot! Awesome. Over 129 days of play time. Man it seems like I have spent way more than that flying around the Watchtower doing nothing.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.