DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobburt Committed Player

name":"Bobburt","
    combat_rating":"108",
    current_health":"8667","
    current_power":"4006","
    defense":"6902",
    dominance":"105",
    level":"30","
    max_feats":"895","
    max_health":"8667","
    max_power":"4006","
    might":"5226","
    movement_mode_id":"3317","
    power_type_id":"7019","
    precision":"2806","
    pvp_combat_rating":"90","
    restoration":"2718","
    skill_points":"195","
    time_played_seconds":"14051641","
    toughness":"275","
    vitalization":"1357"

Those seconds translate to 3903.23 hours according to Google. Yeeeesh.
    • Like x 1
  2. rival exe New Player

At least this app isn't all bad. I have already managed to kick 3 people from my raid for being too nosey. n_n
    • Like x 7
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

While I completely agree on your statement about character names - BTW, max slots is 30 - I have a slight problem with your point of view about discussions on a video game board. Ask yourself: how much intellectual bearing do you expect from people happily sinking 2k hours a year (or more, the app will tell) into a video game and defending their right to curse and swear in public chat ;) ???
    • Like x 2
  4. Ice Lantern New Player

- I have nothing against people who don't care about their characters about as much as I do.
    - I have nothing against people who don't have as much time to spend on DCUO.
    - I don't even have that much of a problem with people who want to be carried.

- My problem is with people who haven't put in as much time/effort expecting and demanding that they get the same benefits as those who have.
    - My problem is with people who don't want me to have information that I can use to maximize my gameplay experience.

I don't have an issue with the decisions people make. My issue is with people not wanting to accept the consequences of such decisions.
    • Like x 4
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

ur nosey too. *kicks rival exe*
  6. Ice Lantern New Player

I agree with you on the Marketplace but let's face it, you're not going anywhere. :)
  7. rival exe New Player

??????
  8. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

*didnt get the joke*
  9. EP Ice Loyal Player

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. You are correct. :D
    • Like x 1
  10. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

The stats might an precision vit def etc are those from the gear I have on at the moment ... Or are they a average of all the gear I have ? Also I can't get to my ps at the moment so I'm not sure
  11. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

*cough* character-name@account-name system *cough* ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. rival exe New Player

I didn't make a joke. :(
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

So in short.... you pretty much sums up why people like Fennicks are correct in saying that we should not see those info??
  14. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

I think I don't have anything to be worried about lol
  15. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

i made the joke. u missed it
  16. rival exe New Player

Maybe it wasn't that good of a joke. lol
    What was it? :)
  17. Ice Lantern New Player

He is correct that people (though likely a much smaller percentage than he thinks) will use this to select their groups. I don't see this is as a bad thing. People should be informed when making decisions that affect their gaming experience. Besides, if it somehow gets to the point to where high-SP players only play with similar players, lower-SP players will have others like them to game with anyways. And according to many people here, lower-SP players aren't being carried anyways so they should have no trouble progressing together.
    • Like x 2
  18. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

nope. :)
  19. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  20. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

Nevermind answering that ....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.