DCUO Episode 33: Atlantis - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've posted videos for the new Helm of Omnipotence, the Drift Guard Helmet, and 40 of the more commonly available base items.

The base items list isn't everything that's available in the episode. Just everything that drops from bosses/the Atlantean Base Items boxes. There are additional base items in the Owner's Treasure Chests and (most likely) the Elite Raids. These will be added over time, as screenshots. Feel free to share your screenshots and I'll add them to the guide if you like :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, thank you for the nice comment. I didn't realise my writing would be perceived this way. I'm not really a wordsmith. I don't really follow the rules of the English language, I just tend to type how I talk, in real life, maybe throwing in the occasional pretentious word every now and then XD. Happy to know you like my stuff, though. It makes the efforts I go to worthwhile, knowing people appreciate and get some value out of it.

Haha thank you :D I'm glad you liked it. I was struggling to come up with ideas for Rath and Aqualad, so I opted for a cheap and easy transition on the Aqualad video. Good to know people enjoyed it!
    • Like x 2
  2. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Shard of the Virgo Crystal - Silent School Alert (Crown of Thorns Golem)
    Shard of the Aquarius Crystal - The Throne Raid (Sea Beast)
    • Like x 1
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Sentinels of the Atlantean Treasury collection seems to be open world and look to be the MoV + feat variety.

I have it as :
    1. Records of the Atlantean Council
    2. Writings of Elder Balthus
    3. Elder Edax's Lost Essays
    4. Elder Vreen's Manuscripts
    5. Elder Valej's Lectures
    6. A Critique of Chamberlain Sendag
    7. Fleet-Master Gorgo's Treatise
    8. Master Elika's Unpublished Thesis
    9. Lady Bronizor's Dissertations
    10. Tride Master Korregel's Last Decree
    11. Prince Jerek's Royal Proclamations
    12. Elder Null's Eels-and-Reefs Board
    • Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Damn, it's already here. They really need to put the content up earlier so we can actually get it tested and I actually have time to get the guides written haha >.<

Sorry about the lack of updates and the incomplete nature of the guide on launch-eve. I've been extremely busy IRL with stuff and other projects, since the content went up on test just under 2 weeks ago. I plan on adding more to the guide over time.

I'm also thinking about starting a website for my guides to live on. The formatting on the forums sucks. If it doesn't just flat out break, then I'm limited because of the lack of formatting options such as Tables.

I've also just added the "Call Me Kaldur" investigation guide to the Investigations section. If you're struggling to find the nodes, just want to see the collection, or like the lore, check the video out.

I should have another Investigation video out before the servers go back up tomorrow. The others will follow soon after.

If anyone gets any of the Owners Box Base Items, or find any Elite versions of the raids, and wish to share, please feel free to take a screenshot and reply in this post with it, and I'll add it to the guide.

Also, with the help of Jade Rebel and Al Bundy, we've got 4 of the OP collections listed. If you see any more (and wish to share the info with me), please leave a reply and I'll get it added :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the update :) I've added them to the list.

Thanks for this :) I've added it to the Collections section. I think this collection drops from loot situations. On Jade's pic on the previous page, she got one (and an OP collection) from a Large Loot cache.

I can't recall seeing any drop from the nodes in the Open World. But when I was farming the Deep Sea Diving collection, it got to a point where I was just consuming the parts that said "Not Collected" and deleting anything that said "Already Collected" without even reading the name. So it might be the case.
  5. tukuan Devoted Player

It is very possible I was mistaken and mixed it up with the Deep Sea Diving collection. Regardless thanks for the work here.
    • Like x 1
  6. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank You once again for all the hard work. Your work has been invaluable to me and is greatly apreciated
    • Like x 1
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I've got Shard of Capricornus from Murk boss fight in Crown of Thorns raid (normal).

Lady Bronizor's Dissertations dropped for me from Crown of Thorns raid after building third Thorn golem.
    My buddy received Master Elika's Unpublished Thesis and Tride Master Korregel's Last Decree drop from solo and Crown of Thorns raid, sadly he couldn't tell which part of raid.
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Added "The Black Eulogy" Investigation and "Heraldry of Atlantis" Briefing guides (and reward) videos to the guide. I'm working on the Rise of the House of Rath investigation, which should be up tomorrow afternoon. I'll then finish with the Crystals one either tomorrow evening or Sunday morning.

I've been really appreciating the Briefings and Investigations in this episode. I'm not really well versed in Atlantean lore, so it's been fun learning about the characters and circumstances (Atlantis' storied history), as well as the World building (establishing what happened to Manta after Spindrift Station, finding out that Aqualad joined the Titans after Cyborg left following E32). Check them out if you're interested in the story aspects of DCUO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you very much for the kind words :) I appreciate your continued support of my work in the DCUO community. I'm glad to know you still find my stuff useful.

Thanks for the update. I've added the info concerning the Shard of Capricornus to the guide, and the note on Lady Bronizor's Dissertation. I've added info about Master Elika's Unpublished Thesis, too.

I'm assuming it dropped from the Guard Captain, as there isn't any other boss or loot situation. I'll keep the Tride Master Korregal's Last Decree drop open until a boss is confirmed.

Many thanks to you and your friend for helping out.
    • Like x 3
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

No problem, all thanks to you :) Always looking forward to checking your guides, they are most useful and reliable source of information. <3 Your dedication is amazing.
    I will add more if I find anything else. :)

P.S. You should probably fix guide's collections part, as you have both collections titled the same. ^^'
    • Like x 1
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got this in the open world Loot Cache. Got it to drop twice on two of my alts today

Opened a raid owners box and got two base items. Treasure Crab and Atlantean Vitals Monitor
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Trexlight Devoted Player

Shard of the Pisces Crystal
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you very much for your kind words and support :) Although, you won't remember me thanking you, as I'm going to have to wipe any memory you have of the mistake I made...

[IMG]

Thank you for the help, Trex :) greatly appreciated, as always

Excellent, thanks for the information on the collection. Do you know if it was the regular Loot cache (from doing the daily missions) or the Large loot cache (from the bounties/weeklies)?

Thanks for the base item pics, too. I've got a few screenshots of some others as well. I'll update the thread soon.
    • Like x 2
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I got it from the daily loot cache :)
    • Like x 1
  14. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Which open world loot cache did you get the Shard of the Taurus Crystal?
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Jade Rebel got it from the regular Loot Caches from the daily missions
  16. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Which open world mission were you running? Mera or King Shark? I opened 21 loot caches from Mera and didn’t get anything. Thanks for posting!
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Mine dropped from King Shark but it may not matter which open world mission giver.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Mera and king shark are the same type of loot cache (daily), there is also a loyalist mission ( should be the left loyalist) that gives a daily loot cache when completed too. It shouldn't matter for those, not sure who partially gave the collection piece to drop out of the three. I turned them all in, then opened the three daily boxes in different order on my alts.

As for drop rates, it's random, it's rng. It may take some people forever to drop, while some people get it right away. I got it out of luck, by running the daily missions with my few cr 241+ alts, it sometimes increases my chance of getting one to drop. Rng sucks
  19. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Just gotten a Eye of Gemini - Orange from a owner's box
    • Like x 1
  20. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

Libra is 2nd boss in the alert.
    • Like x 1