DCUO Episode 33: Atlantis - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

This drops off the Faceless One? The drop rate for this has to be extremely low. I’ve run this alert almost 100 times and never seen it drop once. I’ve seen the OP collection drop off the Tree guy 7 times but never seen an OP collection off the Faceless One.
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

The alerts normally are the ones with the low drop rates
  3. CaptainColdJr007AKAFreeJohnson Committed Player

I spend roughly 1000 replays on the alert and haven't gotten the virgo from the tree, but i got the libra from face
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the updates, all. Just the Leo crystal to go. I'm guessing it's gonna be from the Solo, through the process of elimination.
    • Like x 2
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Just got Writings of Elder Balthus on two alts from Large Loot Cache for completing 100 relics mission.
    • Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Miracles do happen. RNGesus (peace be upon him) blessed me earlier today with the gift of the Leo Crystal OP collection from the final boss of the Solo. The list is now complete. If you see any conflicting information or anything that isn't accurate to what's reported, let me know :)

I'm still a little unsure about how the Crown Of Thorns Golem phase corresponds with rewards in COT. I've had separate reports from people where the same collection dropped on different phases of the encounter. So I'm leaning towards the OP collections having a chance to drop each time. Keep an eye out and let me know if you get any from that part of the raid, taking note of which phase it dropped from.

Thanks for the update :) I've added it to the list.

Could you clarify the Master Elika's Unpublished Thesis drop location? I've had a conflicting report that it drops from King Shark in COT
    • Like x 2
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm afraid not, I wasn't the one who got it. My buddy found it in his inventory after we finished COT raid, which we ran after completing solos. I myself haven't seen any collections drop in the solo - RNG doesn't like me. :(
    So perhaps we were wrong and it does indeed drop from raid. My apologies if it's so. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Ahh so it might have had a chance to drop from King Shark, if he checked after finishing COT. I think that is most likely what happened. I'll keep up your note, but I'll add a disclaimer.

You might have noticed the pattern with the OP collections and the feat collections. They are typically listed in the order by which we face the bosses in the storyline.

So for example, in The Throne Raid, Corum Rath drops the Pisces Crystal and Elder Null's Eels-and-Reefs Board. Both of these collections are #12 in their respective collection. #11 is dropped by the Sea Beast.

Still looking for info on #10 for the feat collection, but the #10 OP collection is dropped by Murk, who's the boss before Sea Beast canonically. It's most likely that Murk drops #10 from the Feat collection, too.

#9 in both are found in the Crown of Thorns puzzle/task and #7 in the OP Collection is from The Faceless one, whilst #6 in the OP collection is dropped by the Crown of Thorns Golem in the alert, and #5 is from Commander Zoltar in the solo.

Given the order, it doesn't seem likely that #8 would be dropped by Zoltar as it's an anomaly from the pattern. However, the pattern isn't 100%, every time. For example, #4 in both collections drops from 2nd boss/loot situation in the Crown of Thorns raid.

Anyway, I've rambled enough ^^ thanks again for your help.
    • Like x 1
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

This is a misprint, the associated feat is Aquatic Titan, also 3-stars/50pts. Aquatic Titan says it grants a discount as well, but I don't know which set(s) would be discounted.
    • Like x 1
  10. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Had a chance to run COT again, so I paid close attention to loot.

Master Elika's Unpublished Thesis does indeed drop from the raid, two of my groupmates got it from King Shark. So far I haven't seen anything dropping from the solo, besides Shard of Leo, so I assume it doesn't drop there. Sorry for confusion before.

Elder Vreen's Manuscripts dropped from both 1st and 2nd Golem phase in one run, and Lady Bronizor's Dissertations dropped from the 3rd phase again.

UPD:

Elder Valej's Lectures just dropped for one of my low-cr alts in Royal Palace solo. Even though it was event version, I think it should drop in end-game instance too. It really seems to be following the pattern.
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the information :) Typically, the feats unlock the discount for the gear you just completed and any gear at a lower level. As the Aqualad gear is the lowest gear you can buy, it'll only apply the discount to itself.

Thanks for the updates :) I've made the changes

That's an interesting observation, too. It looks as though both the Manuscripts and Cancer OP Collections drop from phases 1 and 2 of the 2nd boss in Crown of Thorns, where as Sagittarius and Dissertations seem to only drop from the final phase.

I'm curious now as to whether or not this is set in stone, or whether all 4 collections have chance to drop in all 3 phases.
    • Like x 2
  12. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Glad I can be of help. :)
    Following the pattern's logic, A Critique of Chamberlain Sendag should drop from first boss in Silent School and Fleet-Master Gorgo's Treatise should drop from second boss.

I can confirm that Fleet-Master Gorgo's Treatise drops from The Faceless One in Silent School.

[IMG]

It means only A Critique of Chamberlain Sendag is left and it must drop from Thorn Golem in alert.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

It dropped for me from the Thorn Golem a couple days ago. I didn't take a screenshot but I'm 100% sure of it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the updates, folks :) I've filled in the rest of the collection locations from the Sentinels of the Atlantean Treasury collection. If there is any conflicting information, feel free to let me know and I'll investigate/correct the info.

I'll be updating the guide over the next week or so to fill in the missing information. Thanks for your patience. It's been a mad few weeks and any spare time I've had (including some borrowed spare time :oops:) has been spent making videos.

If there's anything you'd like to see covered, specifically, let me know.
    • Like x 2
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

There's a new 6-part collection coming to Episode 33 when the new Seahorse race is released. The collection is called "Rein it in" and it's given away in a loot box every time you complete the race mission. The reward for finishing the collection is the Atlantean Seahorse pet trinket:

• Like x 2
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

So to be clear you can keep running it ? Like there’s no loot lock ?
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nah, there's the race itself, and then there's the race mission. The race mission is what drops the loot box containing these collections. You can only run that mission once per day and get a loot box. You can use replay badges on it, though, if you want.

The actual race itself (as in the purple node) can be ran without the mission, though, if you want to practice or race friends or whatever, though.
    • Like x 1
  18. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Ah ok, thanks !
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Can't see these Base Items listed, butt managed to get "Eye of Gemini - Orange", "War Magic Skull - On" & "Atlantean Control Rod - Whole", all from Commander Zoltar (also got the WMS from either Mera's or Orm's open world mission)
    • Like x 1
  20. EdGe7x New Player

I have run the Solo every day since launch and still no Leo. :( RNGesus has not blessed me.
    • Like x 1