DCUO Episode 33: Atlantis - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

For those who aren't aware, the devs released a brand new lair theme for the first time in... what? 4 years? Damn.

The Atlantean Lair theme is special. Although it mostly uses the same layout as previous lair themes, it also introduces a new extension, accessible from the 2nd closet space closest to the entry door. The extension leads to a brand new, large room, complete with a vista, looking out on the sea floors around Atlantis.

The lair theme isn't from the episode, it must be purchased separately from the Marketplace for 1,500MC (plus -10% if you're a member).

I've created a video, showcasing the lair itself, as well as all the amenity skins, henchmen skin:

Sorry, I just saw this :oops:

I believe these items are the ones which drop exclusively from the Owner's Reward Boxes :) There appears to be even more in the Elite raids, but I haven't seen any, bar the portal from the Alert.

He can be a spiteful old sod :( APOLOGIES, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. PLEASE DO NOT SMITE ME IN EPISODE 34 :(
    • Like x 3
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Keep up the good work tori
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

"Owner's Reward Boxes"? Umm, not sure what that is, got those from the regular version
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Daily/weekly boxes that can only be opened by subscribers or by those who purchased the episodes.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, thought everyone got those
    So, those are like those little boxes you get for beating Xa-Duduhead? That contain posters and Enhanced Scourge gear? Thank you, did not know that was a Sub-Owner Exclusive
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hello all :) Happy New Year... :oops:

For those who haven't seen the news, there's a new batch of rewards available in the Atlantis Rewards Vendor. I've added them and the obligatory video to the guide. All of them are tradable/account bound. Most of them unlock feats.

There's also a Triple Rath Crowns weekend, this weekend, too, for those still working towards finishing the vendor :)

I was wondering if anyone's found any more Elite raid exclusive base items, too? I know about the Portal from the Silent School Alert, and Lord Quantum let me know about the Sea Beast Relief. Anyone found any others?
    • Like x 2
  7. Stilway Well-Known Player

Do the collections from the Silent School Alert still drop? I have been running this alert 4 to 5 times a day with my alts for almost 2 weeks now and I have yet to see a Virgo or Libra Crystal to drop.... Is there any other content I can run to get these? I just want to finish this collection.... that and maybe run something else for a change. lol