Dev Discussion Cross Play

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please send exploit steps to me directly via private message, instead of posting publicly.
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hmm..Interesting. Well I am sure you Devs will Fix that. Thank you
    Also Any News as to When USPC/USPS get the Merge Treatment?
    • Like x 1
  3. Helderman Dedicated Player

Do loyalty points expire or do they stack monthly?
  4. Pults Loyal Player

Same concept as monthly 500 DBC.
    And it's a bug, PC players shouldn't receive them.
  5. Helderman Dedicated Player

Says who? Until official announcement it's intended.
  6. Morcra Committed Player

I think you misunderstood. Pc players should not be getting loyalty points at all because it's meant for ps only.

Get it
    • Like x 3
  7. unscathed Active Player

If players purchase RPB or some other consumable item, and use it, those things can't be taken away .. how are they planning to reverse that? ... I can see reversing feats that players shouldn't've had access to, taking away LP/DBC that was erroneously awarded, but consumables, broker/player transactions, and so forth aren't really reversible without a rollback.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's a bug. PC players should not receive LP or have membership without paying for it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

Hi, we dont have the solder of loyauty badge in eu server, i think it's because you have this bug you have close the solder?
  10. StealthBlue Loyal Player

How about just getting rid of LP for PS players and giving MC instead, now that the market place items no longer use the PSN wallet for most transactions. LP was only used because you couldn't give PS players money into their PSN wallets, and you needed some way to give PS players similar benefits to PC players. But over the years there have been sales and items on the market place that get missed on the loyalty vendor (or get removed for some reason). For example, TV show Supergirl was on the loyalty vendor before the legends sale in December, got removed the day of the sale and hasn't been back since, but is still available on the market place.

Since the introduction of MC, I've been wondering why LP and the loyalty vendor don't just disappear to make this part of the PS legendary perk more streamlined like the PC.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

Ye it's really good this ^^
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The loyalty vendor has been temporarily disabled while we fix an issue with it.
  13. ErnieBMC Well-Known Player

Will it be disabled on US also?
  14. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Minor issue (that will go away tomorrow I gues) - the current system MOTD reads "Cross play is live! All PS4, PS4, and PC players...".

I'm reasonably confident that should be "PS3, PS4, and PC players...".
  15. xWiner New Player

It will remove the membership?
  16. xWiner New Player

really I do not understand why it so difficult to give a membership for Crossplay
  17. ErnieBMC Well-Known Player

even the game is turning on the PS3 now lol.
    • Like x 1
  18. Maxwill Committed Player

Why is EU PC still down???
    It's been 3 hours and 14 minutes...
  19. OnyxM8 New Player

but what is happening? close the world at 3 h and 6 h and are still can not connect........:(
  20. Morcra Committed Player

Look at the announcements. EU is on a 3 hour maintenance.

Sometimes extra time needs to be added. It should be up soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.