Dev Discussion Cross Play

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

mmmm[IMG]
  2. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I just had the game crash while in the event. I haven't had a hard crash in a good long time.
  3. Rohan New Player

4. Sins96 Active Player

Devs, is it permanently, or you are going to fix it?
  5. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Crowd Control in PvP for Crossplay is out of hand. It feels almost as bad as the broken breakouts era. I've resorted to mashing the breakout button again to get out of CC effects, flopping, and I'm getting cc'd before I block - a sure sign of lag because you're supposed to be cc immune when blocking.

I know there's also a Terrorize Bug from Mental that has been going on for a very long time that hasn't been looked at yet. I don't know if it's linked to Crossplay or not, but with crossplay just being released, I'd like to know if another server maintenance is coming any time soon to resolve these issues.
  6. Liko Well-Known Player

ah..enemies seem immortal..leveling to 1-30 is a pain due to a group of immortal enemies attacking my silly green self..
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It is intended and permanent that you cannot reset players on the opposite platform.
  8. SuperSamis New Player

I am on the US server [GMT] and I have had no issues during the cross play. I like how it shows [PC] for players on the nearby tab. JUSTICE LEAGUE league from PC crossed over well, with no issues of name changes, either. Can't wait for XBOX villans -VS.- PS heros.
  9. SuperSamis New Player

Turn off PVP... Go to phase shifter in the middle of the watchtower, or use options tabs to change phase. Being in PVE will not let other player enemies to attack you. Might not be many villains, but most of them have a pretty high Combat Rating [CR]
  10. Liko Well-Known Player

It was a level 20 mob..not CR...and i'm not in pvp..
  11. SuperSamis New Player

Oh.. well that's gonna happen, even if you're a Tank. lol. My sub char is LVL 27, and if four or five LVL 20 mobs get on me, it might be over... But then again I'm super awesome at DCUO, so I never have any troubles... ever... <.< .... >.>
    #LEAGUEOFASSISIANS #KRYPTON #SUBCONSTRUCT #KANDAQ #KRYPTON
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I am loving cross play, thankyou so much for this!

PC people are so nice, poor things are gonna be exposed to allot of dodgy PS players. :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

That's what shield (fastest weapon lunge) is for. :p
  14. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  15. N3M15Y5 New Player

Any word on when those of us who had lost characters due to Cross-play issues will get our character back?
    • Like x 1
  16. Sable Ravvenhope New Player

Would also like to know this. Still waiting to get my toons back.
    • Like x 1
  17. N3M15Y5 New Player

How long has this been going on for you too? Has this been an issue since Jan 25th?
  18. Sable Ravvenhope New Player

It happened after Cross-Play for US servers for me. All my toons were deleted when the server came back up.
  19. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I hope dc starts doing somthing about the discennection issues and npc's not taking damage this cross service issues is killing my play time and effecting my friends and league. If not fixed soon i'll look into another game till dc has their **** together
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.