Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    New Revamp Footage!
    • Like x 2
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The devs probably have another big hotfix coming for the revamp tomorrow, like they usually do on Fridays. Chill, it could look much better afterwards.

Although I wasn't expecting a release so soon. Glad I didn't bet on August, I would have lost....
    • Like x 4
  4. DemiGodRick Active Player

Now this what im talking about devs. Hardcore dates loving this news here im bought to resub in a min just to catch up in content maybe il think about it xD . timecapsules yuck hope feats still not attached il hate to stop grinding sp like i use to.
  5. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Everybody's power and skills are going to be reset automatically. So it'll give everyone a day to respec and test before weekly reset.

Trust me, in the past this is the best way to go. Otherwise you'd have people floundering in all content. And then having to wait for one person who shouts, "I gotta respec! And since I'm the Healer/Tank/Troll you gotta wait!"

Yeah, that really has happened before. Multiple times.
    • Like x 2
  7. GreenLanternForever Well-Known Player

Energy Armor (Elite) material. Please....please!!
    • Like x 2
  8. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

I haven't been a fan of the revamp since it was announced. I like hiding my disability behind the AM. I hope solo stuff won't give me too much trouble. The fact it coming out on Wednesday yikes.

I hope WATER is good.
  9. light FX Steadfast Player

So any word on the precision powers converting mods over to might? Recently it was said the details for that would be known soon. Revamp is 6 days out now. Gifts and stuff are cool but im sure many HL, rage, and celestial players out there want to know the info on this.
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

worlds will live...
    worlds will die...
    and the dcuo universe will never be the same!
    • Like x 2
  11. SuperBell Loyal Player

So... how about a Double Sand Dollar event before it goes away?
    • Like x 3
  12. Aquaflash New Player

My money is on the new dlcs, revamp and water powers. Time capsules are not included.
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    can you tell us what PI water will setup/exploit? is it going to be... wet?
  14. stärnbock Devoted Player

how much TC feats? if we get ten SP from styles, we will be around 345 SP, right?
  15. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

More Time Capsules...That's all I saw along with a premature release of the stats revamp. You guy's haven't learned since GU47 decimated the game and it's player base.
    • Like x 1
  16. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

everything sounds pretty good, I just wish we could get another double war bound weekend before all this for the people that missed it like myself. Honestly I would like to have the double war bound week or weekend instead of a few free war bounds, but everything sounds good.
  17. stärnbock Devoted Player

want to know the hardest part in doing water? :p;):D
    make the visuals not look the same as quantums visuals!
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    will the new TC bring new gear mods?
  19. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

This Power still covers the Healer role correct, I wonder what its focus will be...
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why not just copy what the Atlanteans have been doing for years? o_O
    • Like x 1