Countdown to Water Powers: Week Six! (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2017.

1. hero turner Well-Known Player

OHHHHHH I SEE said the blind man to his def wife.
    • Like x 1
  2. The Great NK Well-Known Player

The release of the revamp seems way too premature. We should be given at least a week more to test out everything. Some of the tank powers are still weak, some powers need to be looked at, and there's some content that needs revising of difficulty. Please don't make the mistake of releasing it before it's properly fixed. You guys have made that mistake before and it's never had a positive outcome.
    • Like x 10
  3. pat547 New Player

Lets say i buy membership, can i get a stack of war bonds today or?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The stack doesn't start until next week, so you should get them if you sub.
    • Like x 1
  5. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I gotta say, whereas I'm nervous about the revamp & will miss my gadgets AM, this is the way to launch It, going all out with water announcement, the gifts, much requested episodes,...
    • Like x 6
  6. Cardinalist Well-Known Player

How many war bonds will we get?
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

probably 5
    • Like x 6
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

Not a fan of the revamp launching so soon. But since its already here...not a huge fan of the revamp launching on a wednesday, just before weekly reset.
    • Like x 1
  9. HarryHell Well-Known Player

The one week I'm away this summer, they hand out marks (bonds), also sub running out week after, guess i am to read feedback of revamp before maybe renewing.... So it seems like no free gifts for Harry. *sobbing*
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

Why the rush all of a sudden?
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

No, release it , detect the flaws of the revamp and fix it, what are we actually testing if there is an isolated amount of people on test server, they know what they doing.
    • Like x 1
  12. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

I have a suspicion that this may be the most polished power since the originals. I mean, when was it announced that they have been working on it.
  13. Ringz Dedicated Player

Its been pushed to the side, not worked on. But when asked they said they have the visuals concept down. SO IF ANYTHING, new animations hopefully?
  14. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

To be honest the best testing server is the live server. Unofficial testers are mainly good for finding bugs and exploits. Besides, if DCUO's pro bono testers had it their way, the revamp would not see the light of day until they became tired of testing it. Furthermore, keep in mind that Daybreak seems to have put a lot on hold until this revamp launches.
    • Like x 4
  15. Apexilon Level 30

Lets get it on! :)
  16. rimvader Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    If the Devs gave this date a week ago or more I would feel It was not a HACK JOB,
    like CR differential was a couple years back. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  17. mexmex Dedicated Player

YESSSSSSSSS revamp Ready for the new roller coaster, lets brace ourselves

Water Cool, new power on sight. can wait for to see it
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Regarding the 'Free' Gifts: are they per account, or per character?
    • Like x 1
  19. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

["The tide is finally coming in. Water powers are coming to DCUO, and we couldn’t be more excited! The visuals are beautiful and the new mechanics offer special new ways to wipe out your enemies or soothe the wounds of your allies."- SJ Mueller, DC Universe Online Creative Director]

After reading SJ's comments about Water Powers; I have to ask.
    Are the "New" Mechanics more "Advanced" than the "Old" Advanced Mechanics?
    Are the New Mechanics, an Advanced Mechanics?
    Or are they just "New Mechanics", and not as Advanced as the Advanced Mechanics were?
    • Like x 2
  20. recoil Committed Player

can't wait for the 24th to get here! better start stock piling capsule keys.