Countdown ; Double XP artifact, Double Ally Favor, along wirh instances dropping catalysts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Feb 15, 2023.

1. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Lets see if this happens as a BONUS WEEK
    • Like x 1
  2. Plowed In Loyal Player

You don’t happen to own a big white coat, do you?
    • Like x 1
  3. Tolly Committed Player

No artifact xp ? no problem, at the rate we're going, we'll get an artifact from 0 to 200 at once with the stock :D
    • Like x 2
  4. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

I did the math last night. I can get 6 160s from 80 > 160... Im fine. Just need that 2x exp T-T
    • Like x 1
  5. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Episode Spotlights: Legion of Doom :D
  6. Postman Level 30

close this week is actual long live the legion. Mepps already posted in upcoming events
    • Like x 2
  7. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

No way, are you kidding me?
  8. Postman Level 30

9. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

i
    What exactly is a showcase? I think I kinda get it … I’m guessing any instance that is associated with it gives you more … but what exactly would we be getting ?
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

It's usually double episode currency, and half price at the vendor.
  12. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

At this point I don't know if I want the double XP week. I'm going to have to spend it farming crits on 2.5mill XP sitting in my bank. I've been running a bunch of toons with no arts at all and I'm going to have to make a lot of choices... Sounds like a week-long headache...
  13. Postman Level 30

It will be double source marks for Legion content, which is nice for the on duty stuff as there is no loot lock, so you can farm source marks.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

COU spam, let's go!
    • Like x 1
  15. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Week of pain :([IMG]
  16. Jcal Dedicated Player

LONG LIVE THE PAIN!

This is too funny. Like, I'm not even sure how much Nth I'm sitting on anymore. It's a massive number, no doubt. I've been preparing for this first 2x of 2023 for a while now and we're still not there.

Well peeps, keep putting those Nth Metal Caches on the broker. Keep 'em nice and cheap; please & thank you ;)
    • Like x 1
  17. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I got enough xp saved to level 4 and a half artifacts from 0 to 200 without the double artifact xp, so you can imagine how much I want the double to happen.
  18. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

19. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

If you gonna quote me, do it as a adult please
  20. Proxystar #Perception

Personally, speaking for myself, I'm quite content to just farm more nth metal, I'm quite happy to keep waiting a few months longer.
    • Like x 3