Countdown ; Double XP artifact, Double Ally Favor, along wirh instances dropping catalysts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, I'd like to think it was the fact that it was semi-about the 1st thread being shut down that shut the new one down, not the talk about the XP and Nth weeks. I was actually replying to your post when I got 'you do not have permission to reply here' or whatever it says when one is taken down.

If you are knocking out 140 in a month, that's a lot of running time. Kudos, but Jcal said, that would still only be 1/5 of the way to 200 by the numbers.

The thing with figuring an 'average' is that there are way to many factors for it to be closer than a guess. Are you running Nth detectors, are you a member or premium, do you actively make sure to be collecting Nth, or do you spend swaths of time doing things that don't produce, like decorating, customizing your toon or playing the broker. Heck, I know I've spent entire sessions just hopping toons and dealing with inventory, with not a shot fired...so no Nth collected for an hour or 2. It also only factors in 1 arti on 1 toon. Many people are splitting their Nth both ways so might not hit 200 for years. I run with a guy who FINALLY just got his first 200 (outside of the VWD 200 we were granted a few years back when it was crushed by a nerf), but he's spreading it around pretty wide.

Best way would be to just gauge it for yourself, which you kind of are with 140 in a month. Although I believe that's high on average, if you can keep it up, a 200 would be 5 months.
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Or The Righteous Brothers. :p
  3. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I was kind of doing that, too, while giving preference to my Sorcery hero. About a month ago, though, I decided my Electric hero was my main, and started setting all the Nth and exobytes aside for her. She's my only toon with an art above 120. I don't remember what the other two are right now (though I'm sure they're at least 120), but her Purple Healing Ray is around 156. All of her arts would be quite a bit higher, if I'd focused on her from the beginning (the beginning being some time in December, when I decided I needed a speedster for the Steam achievement).
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, being an alt-aholic is a serious matter.

If you or someone you love is addicted to alts, call 1-800-GetALife.

And remember...I'm not just the Alt-Aholic president...I'm also a member.
    • Like x 3
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Hopefully the genius who made the EoG post debacle didn’t cause double art xp week to be pushed back. I’m guessing the plan was for the changes to be known by the community prior to that week. SOP is for it to get reviewed on private test server, then go to public test server before going live. The first step was supposed to start yesterday but einstein dropped a fat one in that punchbowl. It’s anyine’s guess how it’ll play out from here and whether or not there is any cause/effect with 2X artifact xp.
    • Like x 4
  6. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I was noticing people in LFG who were whining that EoG is definitely getting nerfed and others telling them that they just need to get over it and learn to play the game. Looked like it was about 50/50.
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

• Like x 2
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

and sure enough 1 week after i broke down and used my metal we got the bonus xp week, i'm clearly cursed
    • Like x 1
  9. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Don't feel bad. I was running out of space, so I used all of my nth. The bonus xp week was announced the next day. ‍::facepalm::
    • Like x 1
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Can't wait for the next one. I NEED it so badly. Power; more power!

[IMG]