Countdown ; Double XP artifact, Double Ally Favor, along wirh instances dropping catalysts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Feb 15, 2023.

1. beardrive Committed Player

Dropped nth now stacks in two forms; 10, stacking to 999 and 100, stacking to 999. So you have stacks of either 9,990, or stacks of 99,900. It no longer takes up the space that it used to take up, but yes Proxystar was ribbing everyone. Xd
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I meant the guessing game is dopey....not DCUO.
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I know what you meant. And I meant both. ;)
  4. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

*hugs*

Well, I am a Justice Girl…., Justice Girl Dark! ~ebil laughs~
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Well damn I posted all that in another thread just to have it deleted a moment later lol

I responded to you in the other thread just saying I get the struggle and under stand peoples frustration … and a whole bunch of other stuff I said ther ultimately asking the question how long does it take to go from 0-200 if you played daily (rough estimate since everyone’s play time is different) I know 0-140 is about a month so I’m guessing 0-200 is 3 months
    • Like x 1
  6. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I hope you won’t lose interest in the game but will stay on. Yes, there is a predictable cycle with every DLC and we are experiencing Sins of Black Adam’s life cycle now. Thursdays & Fridays are always the busiest after the initial first month of a DLC dropping. Bonus Weeks lure a few back depending on what the bonus is going to be. But is also the same in the other game I play called Final Fantasy XIV. They too will drop expansion missions after the Main Story Quest is completed by the majority of players just to keep interest peaked like DCUO does.

Plus thee is just plain old burn out. Lots of times I will log in and just decorate or hang out and socialize with my friends & league mates.I would rather do that as I enjoy being around people. My extrovert side coming out lol.

I just want to help you see there is more to do in DCUO than just running a solo, duo, alert, and raid during these lulls we will all experience at some point in the game.

Just don’t give up, please.
    • Like x 3
  7. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

Yeah, I noticed that thread got buttoned up and removed too lol
  8. Jcal Dedicated Player

Rank 140: 337,979 XP - 1 month

Rank 200: 1,678,722 XP - more like 5 months

And I definitely don't see most people hitting 337k XP in a month. Like, that seems high. These past two months I've strictly been logging in to do the Seasonal, then out. No way I'm hitting 337k/month off of just gameplay + Daily Rewards (with or without 2x XP).
  9. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I appreciate your concern, but this is just a game. I don't particularly care to socialize in a virtual world - or the real world for that matter. And soon I will have to go back to work and will have much less time to play a game like this one. I've done a lot to keep myself occupied and entertained with DCUO, not just run regular instances. And if I stop playing - or when the servers shut down eventually - it won't be the end of the world.

I would, however, prefer if my memories of the time spent in this game were not ones of waiting for hours for a queue to pop, while wondering when will the right time come to upgrade my artifacts...
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

5 months .. that’s a bit ridiculous … I get that they want you to buy xp but 5 months is too long for one art. Especially for an art like trans where you really wanna get that 200 cause of the damage reduction you’re getting. I get 3 months since dlcs used to have a 3 month life cycle if you didn’t use replays but 5 months aint it.

So I do get the frustration with not getting double xp bonus weeks.
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

If feel the not waiting for queue … my league is basically dead but I don’t wanna leave it since I put so much time into it with friends would feel like a waste to just ditch it. My league owner hasn’t played the game since 2015 I can add people to it but no one wants to join a dead league.

So for me it’s mostly solo play. I been trying to get into an elite wonderverse raid for weeks just so i can buy a tier 3 mother box. I typically don’t care about elite content but i want the upgraded mother box so here I am waiting haha

I like these showcases cause they work out for someone like me who has missed so much I wish they did one of these a week for different places
    • Like x 1
  12. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

If you want a T3 Motherbox - watch the chats for a WV bounty farm. It drops from Orion. I got a bunch of them that way while getting my feats. And even if you're particularly unlucky, when a farm is going on EUPC/PS server you can buy one for 3-5million. I'm sure it will be more expensive in US, but still much cheaper than usual.
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Wait you can buy these on the broker ?
  14. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

You sure can. And sell them a few days later for 3-5 times the price, once the farm is over. :)
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Thanks I actually had no idea it dropped off Orion I thought it was a raid drop only or in the vendor … it’s kinda crappy you have to complete elite to buy it in the vendor
  16. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Yeah, I was shocked myself when I got my first one. I've been using it on my main for over 6 months.
  17. BumblingB I got better.

The best part of Motherbox is that it is one of the best ranked T3 combat pet in the game right now. Only loses to some that were SM event and we are talking trivial amounts. And it's a free to farm if you are able to get into Wonderverse Patchwork Themyscira.
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Wait I thought all pets were the same damage wise?

I honestly just want mother box because I’m a big fan of new gods and anything Jack Kirby

Which is partly why I decided not to switch back to earth from atomic … those Kirby dots are too cool to give up
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

Madonna song reference #635,438. Case closed.
    • Like x 1
  20. BumblingB I got better.

For the most part, yes, they are the "same", but unfortunately, animations can change the numbers. It's the reason why Fury is better than Crystal.