Coming Soon: Time Capsules! [GUIDE]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

but why then you could just run vault everyday... would the players even consider doing the duo if this were to happen you got to ask yourself the big question's.
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

there's you're bone :D:p
    [IMG]
  3. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yeah people would run the duo because they would explore every Avenue to get keys.
  4. Jumpnit Dedicated Player

With the time frame they have set up for this system going from 1 key a week to 7 would "break" what they are intending (a great perk for members but to rapid for what they seen to have in mind) Maybe not a key in the vault but an extra daily stabilizers could be doable gaining 2 keys every 5 days instead of 1.
    • Like x 1
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

So do you guys expect an announcement to be made soon regarding this update?
  6. Rex Stone Level 30

^^LOL, Coldchilln88, answered that before i could.^^:D
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

for a fragment vs a key, in the vault... i don't see them running it, but that's me. if it devs do it then by all means do it i got nothing against it.
  8. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

well like i said i got nothing against it, i don't see player's running it but that's me and i could be wrong about that. So if the devs decide to do it, than by all means do it.
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

I hope we get one before the 24th.
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

not to sure. i wouldn't say no as anything could happen right now got to wait and see what devs say considering it's monday hopefully we will see something soonish.
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Its going to sell and players like me and proxy will in all likelihood be fighting a losing battle
  12. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Well, its going to be Wednesday. At least, I have not long to wait. What do you think
    we can do to pass the time, in the mean time?
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

make smores.
    • Like x 2
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

the way i look at it whatever happens happens.
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

A look at the new Lantern Corps emblems on a few different things.

In case you missed my other vids:

• Like x 2
  16. spedog Active Player

Looks like whichever Lantern you are, if Green, Yellow, or Red, that is the least likely to be one of the ones in your capsule, is that the case? Luck of the draw again, even if you pay real money for a stabilizer. Yay!
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Yayyyyyyy RNG! !!!
  18. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

My best guess is they will do some kind of announcement regarding the details of the update some time
    Tuesday.
  19. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

I'll take red, green, white and black please thanks.
    • Like x 1
  20. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

You'll probably only have to buy and open 100 capsules to get one or you know just be patient and open them for free....or or you can buy em on broker for a super ridiculous amount on in game cash!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.