Coalition

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

What league are you in?
  2. Dolfo Dedicated Player

Uggh ask CC :p. I'm 1 of the few members that have been in almost as long as CC herself so Apathy.
  3. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I actually did write down your name, which I got from one of your members in the broker. I just hadn't contacted you yet, so I'm glad you saw this. First, if a player isn't cutting it, I wouldn't expect a group to keep him/her, but that would be solely up to that group. I, personally, would have to be pushed pretty far with someone to want to kick them, but its happened. Yeah, I would think new members of a league get access to the channel. What do you think? Should they not? Third, this is between leagues, not players. If someone from your league that hasn't played since OC is in my group, they have nothing to fear. I can send you a message in game, but its so much easier to type here.
  4. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Oh! Hence why you still have Apathy chat.
    • Like x 1
  5. Dolfo Dedicated Player

LoL
  6. DrTyme Well-Known Player

I agree kicking should be absolute last resort but should never be done as an ninja kick but let them know. As far as new members of a league normally the way my league handles it is more league specific type things we wait till we know they fit in and aren't just a league jumper. I'll definitely talk to my league about this idea
  7. DrTyme Well-Known Player

Sharknado is in
  8. Veritasum Loyal Player

The concept here is good I think. How is this working in real world?

I am of a 2 person league so more uphill battle for us. It's not a terrible way as we avoid drama and league hopping though.
  9. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Nice!
  10. KlausKilowatt Committed Player

This is a really great idea! I have 2 leagues full of some pretty laid back guys who know and play both of their roles. We on the smaller end of the spectrum as far as population goes but would love to be a part of this. Our hero league is "Battle Forged", and our villain league is "Digital Battleground". :)