Celebrate Batman Day 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

BATMAN DAY 2018

Happy Batman Day! September 15 is Batman Day this year and all of Gotham City is turning out to show support for their hero. Two new in-game t-shirts are available to help you dress for the occasion, one for all players and one for members. The Batman Day Painted Logo T-Shirt below (left) can be claimed by all players. The Batman Day Bat Swarm T-Shirt below (right) can be claimed only by members. Both are stylish and perfect for a dark night out on the town.

To claim these t-shirts, players must log in between September 14 and September 30, 2018. Each shirt can only be claimed once per account. Players that subscribe and log in during this time period will be able to claim the member-only shirt.

[IMG]

Plus, hit the Marketplace for a special Batman Day sale on Power Respec Tokens, Vault Tickets, and the Batman Cowl. Now through September 30, 2018.

RETWEET TO WIN

What's that? These shirts are so good you want one in real life? Enter the DCUO Batman Day 2018 Retweet To Win Sweepstakes, and you might get just that! All you have to do is head to the official @DCUO Twitter page and retweet any of the official Sweepstakes tweets there. Doing so will automatically enter you to win your very own real life Batman Day Painted Logo T-Shirt.

We are giving out 25 of these custom t-shirts, so don't wait!

[IMG]

To learn more about Batman Day, head to the official DC Comics site for news, information, and more. Happy Batman Day!

Sweepstakes begins 9/14/2018 at 8:00AM PDT and ends 9/30/2018 at 12:00PM PDT. No purchase necessary. See official rules for full details. Sweepstakes is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by DC Comics.
    • Like x 9
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I appreciate the gift, but why is it always one per account? Is there a technical issue that prevents it from being redeemable on all toons?
    • Like x 18
  3. hazard099 Active Player

yeah we don't have enough batman stuff
    • Like x 2
  4. Duzzit Active Player

So....you're going to announce a batman trinket and a sale tomorrow too, right?
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I see someone made their first visit to Hot Topic.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It should be noted that these shirts were lovingly designed by our own megzilla, and are megzilla originals! The IRL version simply doesn't exist except through this sweepstakes.
    • Like x 16
  7. Eve YouTuber

please make it so EU players can get a chance at getting it too! :( And great job Megzilla!! these are now
    my favorite T-shirts in the game!
    • Like x 2
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

I also appreciate any gift DCUO provides, but I agree with Fatal Star in this case specifically. It's a t-shirt style, not actual gear style. Meaning, I can easily imagine my characters wearing this as normal clothing (especially the ones living in Gotham:) ).
    • Like x 1
  9. tukuan Devoted Player

Shirts are nice thanks but I would have thought this would be a good chance to make a Batman statue (both sizes) available to go alongside the Superman one. Hopefully this will be added in some other fashion along with WW in the near future.
    • Like x 2
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Batman's 80th Anniversary is 2019. I'd be willing to bet we get a Batman Celebration in the spirit of Death of Superman next summer.

Also, on topic: Thank you for the gift, DCUO! :D
    • Like x 3
  11. rimvader Well-Known Player

Mepps, Membership is Important! So is feedback on a forum of game with a monthly subscription.

12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking at making these available for style unlocking.
    • Like x 9
  13. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

This link only lead to dccomics.com
  14. TymeBlast Well-Known Player

Very Very Cool Mepps... I myself appreciate the efforts from the staff... It's not often that I usually say anything... been playing this game for at least 5 years...

Again THANK YOU!!!! Hats off to the team!
    • Like x 1
  15. Dene Devoted Player

Hi Mepps - Just like Jester Affection & Riddler t-shirts, using the same T-Shirt base/look, they clip with Jeans, cargos and a few other styles. Anyway we can get this looked at?

[IMG]
  16. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Are the colors locked on the shirt? I was just thinking that might look pretty wicked in purple.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes it's color locked since it's a replica of a real life design.
    • Like x 2
  18. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Dang.
  19. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

the shirts are cool. I would love to see an emblem form of that big bat shoulder to shoulder.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Please, stop with the "One Per Account" crap
    Make them non-tradable (even between characters on same account) and you won't have that noid fear of people selling them on the Broker
    • Like x 2