Celebrate Batman Day 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Bzzzztt Active Player

Not to be a pain in the gluteus maximus, but why do all of these sweepstakes things require using Twitter? There are some who, for whatever reason, don't use social media and are thus denied participation. The fine print does say "No purchase necessary", and signing up for any unwanted service (even if it is free) should be considered a purchase.

The "Geez, what set Bzzzztt off this time" version: Need alternate options for sweepstakes entries
    • Like x 3
  2. DonSPa New Player

dunno if im celebrating it or not,i havnt played dcuo in months and didnt know about batman day until i got an email about it
  3. Dene Devoted Player

The guy in the main pic.. wearing the t-shirt with jeans.. is it photoshopped or is he a specific body type etc? I want to wear it woth jeans but can't :/
  4. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Yeah, That's our girl. Always the nice ideas from girls, you wouldn't do anything if she wasn't there. You better be thankful.:p
    [IMG]
  5. Batrederik Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    "happy birthday The Dark Knight"
    @DCUO, DEV TEAMS, you all* thank you so much... And “you as well” Megzilla***

I prefer, #TeamBatman #Day.

6. Aren Sul Committed Player

Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Instead of this (which is just another form of cash revenue), just make them "One Per Character" from the start
  8. mister negitive New Player

hey all i don't know if this had anything to do with batman day but when i went to claim my batman shirt in the marketplace i also found a xbox appreciation player box thank you daybreak for the gifts
    • Like x 1
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

What’s in the Xbox appreciation box?
  10. mister negitive New Player

82 creds ,74 marks of victory,exobyte boost,2 vault tickets,and a green numbus
    • Like x 1
  11. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

you left out partridge in a pear tree.
    • Like x 1
  12. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Batman day were`s Bruce Wayne? ... Reply
    [IMG]
  13. xxastinosxx Level 30

i few months ago I reported some issues with the riddler t-shirt and nobody did something about it now they give away the batman t-shirt and besides the fact that is the same riddler t-shirt just with a different logo it has the same issue that I reported before you cant wear that shirt without getting some holes on the shirt I know that has a specific name i just dont know how is it called i leave some screenshots of the bug please guys we pay for this game we deserve at least fully working styles
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I don't think they're necessarily "holes" in the shirt per say, like many other styles or items in the game, they just don't mesh well with others. Take the pants off and I think its safe to say that the holes will not be there.
  15. Dene Devoted Player

Jester Affection was the first one to start getting this issue

I, too, have reported it, even on these new posts I have mentioned it...

I spent ages putting together a bug tracker report, not 1 sound.. ages ago, when i was on twitter I used that to report it too

Everyone loves it.. but not sure why since, it seems, you can pretty much only wear it with slimline style pants and nothing else, unless you cover it with belts etc
  16. Dene Devoted Player

That is the point... it looks fine on its own, that is true but why use a "base" of a style with known issues with so many other styles?

What really irks me is that it is a T-Shirt style and we cant use it with Jeans.. seems pointless to me - even the picture used to tell us about it has been doctored so it looks like you can wear it..
  17. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Its sad that its not a priority to them. Or is it possible that she either can't figure it out or can't get it to work?
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

They don’t care about style bugs like that one. I wasted so much time with imgur, bug tracker trying to report this stuff and the silence was deafening. Holes, belts being absorbed when blocking or walking briskly, Darcy hairstyle having a massive chunk missing at the back, even on the Power Girl legends avatar, Mental having those hideous leftover sfx on its power dump... the list goes on and on and they just don’t care.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Fixed.
    • Like x 3
  20. hero turner Well-Known Player

I know this is off the subject but I was wondering if we could have our armory names that we named to show over the toons heads when selected and also I know we can have 4 armories to switch from in game play, but how about all 16? you know have a command type or controll button push/select then the list of all your armories come up for you to select from, and the titles that are earned through out the game i love those but would also like to be able to create my own title on certain toons except copy rites of course...and I know Ive prob said this before but all the saved content we store in the armories would love to be able to use them without having to buy change power tokens ,movement and body styles tokens I would even pay to make that happen....and also I was wondering if all content can be changeable to other toons on account b cause i collect a lot of the same stuff that i cant use and cant sell trade and or delete and it takes up bank space like the joker back pack journey man boots , the bat gauntlets for example...it would be nice to clear inv space..and one final thing it would awesome if all toons could have all the movement styles on one toon to switch from in certain missions like im in a mission with flight then if i wanna select super speed acrobatics or hover one a select option to switch to would be nice with the abilities that come with them ...Id even pay for that too ,,sorry to take up your time sir I know you all are busy I just wanted to express my thought to see what you think ..Thanks for your time ..HeroDCU

on that note love the new stuff were getting and yea I can see we do get a lot of Batman stuff and Supes WW ect ect… why not get like jla or hall of doom stuff like all those big monitors and items like computers and tables for our bases and league halls like we see in Hall of Doom or Watchtower Titans tower, Star labs Lex luthers office like that big floor moniter we stand on with the big globe on the screen in Earth 3 mission, The Earth Holigram from Watchtowers monitor womb ect ect …