Celebrate Batman Day 2018!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  2. hero turner Well-Known Player

DC Universe Online Forums
    HomeForums>Daily Planet News>Announcements>
    Celebrate Batman Day 2018!
    Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Friday at 10:32 AM.
    Watch Thread
    Page 3 of 3< Prev123Go To First Unread

1. Jade RebelCommitted Player

[IMG]

New
      hero turner said:
      I know this is off the subject but I was wondering if we could have our armory names that we named to show over the toons heads when selected
      Interesting idea, as long I don't continue to see it when I'm in the armory, like show 5-10 sec when u switch to the armory
      and also I know we can have 4 armories to switch from in game play, but how about all 16? you know have a command type or controll button push/select then the list of all your armories come up for you to select from
      That's a lot, feel like to many, keyboard and probably controller may not be able to handle all 16 if there's many combos/keys for everything else, maybe 8?
      and the titles that are earned through out the game i love those but would also like to be able to create my own title on certain toons except copy rites of course...
      Cool idea, unfortunately someone always would ruin a cool feature if this was implemented by inappropriately or toxic or bashing others etc, unless they had some approve title system, then maybe that'll help
      and I know Ive prob said this before but all the saved content we store in the armories would love to be able to use them without having to buy change power tokens ,movement and body styles tokens I would even pay to make that happen....
      ???
      and also I was wondering if all content can be changeable to other toons on account b cause i collect a lot of the same stuff that i cant use and cant sell trade and or delete and it takes up bank space like the joker back pack journey man boots , the bat gauntlets for example...it would be nice to clear inv space..
      Not likely, but it be cool to see the movement trinkets account bound
      and one final thing it would awesome if all toons could have all the movement styles on one toon to switch from in certain missions like im in a mission with flight then if i wanna select super speed acrobatics or hover one a select option to switch to would be nice with the abilities that come with them ...Id even pay for that too
      Be interesting to see, but it probably be like the central city flash mission where you get the speed movement for a small time, or that soda that gives 5 mins of speedster etc. I don't think they'd just give out over movements, powers, body types etc

You can change your movement permanently(or whenever you decide to change) by a movement respec only
      ,,sorry to take up your time sir I know you all are busy I just wanted to express my thought to see what you think ..Thanks for your time ..Hero Dcu

ok I see what your saying on some things but where you have question marks! I was basically sayin those who have armories with saved content of dif types like power or movement and even body types cant be selected bcause it wont let you randomly without a token to change ,It would make sense to allow that to happen and use the tokens when you wanna change to dif things that's not in armory like if you wanna make new toons w power / movement types then put them in armories to replace the currant ones but still with the option to randomly select whats in the armory with out spending a token,orrr just unlock the movement styles to integrigate so that the toons would have that function to select from kinda like when we switch roles from tank to dps for example. And the all 16 armories thing it was just a thought I mean why not?hold the command keys long enough to select a armory like a scroll down and select but I know its prob a long shot but I got to try lol in all im happy with a lot of the stuff we get and I do enjoy the game been playin a while w lifetime account and even have a couple of premiums lol Thx for the imput JADE sorry for my bad grmmer and punctuation im not as good as typing lol than playing

• Like x 1
  3. Al Bundy Well-Known Player

Seriosly doubt they will fix this...the League of Assassins chest has had 2 see through holes in it for 6 years and counting
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I doubt they can fix this. I've also seen this particular issue with things in the Sims games. Its just that some things such as details can't or don't mesh well in games like these.
  5. DigiCardz New Player

Does this come in other colors? Is it machine washable ? If it don't fix can I return it? Is it %100 cotton? What sizes does it come in? Is it tagless? If I wear it can I play DCUO bug free?
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  7. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Thank You for these awesome shirts! Woot!
    BatSam has updated his gear, and is most pleased!

;)
  8. Earth742 Well-Known Player

As my characters all use belts, I never noticed.
  9. Dene Devoted Player

It was fixed in a recent update :) - so I can wear em with Jeans now :)
    • Like x 1