Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sebfm, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moggers New Player

Having DC not hurry up with the shared bank bug isn't exactly great is it. Especially for those who've put real money into making the shared bank bigger. I use this to transfer everything I need from one account to another. Currently can't break through my OP neck as can't use shared bank and you can't mail items that are account bound. You'd think this would take priority to fix! Not good at all.
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

As long as it’s restored before the next bonus nth metal xp week.
    After all, I keep all my hoarded nth metal in the shared bank. So as long as it’s before then feel free to take your time. Lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Same here.
    I cannot place any items into the Share Bank.
    I also cannot move any items from the Share Bank.
    • Like x 3
  4. maelona Level 30

I can't use shared bank or mail
    • Like x 6
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

You beat me to it. LOL!
    I'm having the same problem with my mailbox.
    I just tried mailing a couple collections from the Homecoming seasonal.
    It's a no go.
    • Like x 5
  6. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I am SO happy I did not buy membership on Thursday like I was going to. Inventory space on my main is severely limited and I would have had to store all the Calendar rewards on my main and not all of it would have fit.

One day of this is tolerable but three days now? With no end in sight?
    • Like x 4
  7. rimvader Well-Known Player

I have other issues I want to write tickets for like non tradable and non delete-able items in my inventory. But that is the least of my concerns now. What is in the shared bank and alts holding account items. Also hearing mail may have issues as well is making my "destressing" time STRESSFULLED.
    • Like x 4
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I renewed mines before this happened I am done next month because this is nonsense is Ridiculous .
    • Like x 5
  9. SppeMtoN Active Player

I DUNNO FIX THE SHARED BANK MAYBE???
    • Like x 1
  10. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

What does Bring back daily stabs solve? Nothing cause u r still getting the same amount but it's in lumps now.
  11. SppeMtoN Active Player

Game over ... learn to live life....stop givin these people your money.... stop it ... or wait for the shared bank to be opened...lol th'd neva happen...llololollo
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkMastery Active Player

Collections can't be put in or mailed this is outrageous nothing more to say.
    • Like x 1
  13. BMyst Active Player

No shared bank(paid content for most), but enjoy the new tc(cash grab)...what a joke, devs showing what matters $$$
    • Like x 2
  14. Max Six Level 30

The lack of adequate communication is quite deafening!

Members are saying, and I have no reason to doubt them, that this is a deliberate suspension of functionality to correct an exploit. If this is so then there absolutely should have been an announcement linked from the launcher. To allow people just to discover the problem individually, having to figure out if it's just a 'them' problem etc. is poor form. Even for those who haven't got items that cost real money (e.g. getting enough armouries for 21 toons to have a spare can't be done in game so I have some stored) or bought extra slots (mine are maxed out) there has usually been a large investment of time and effort in accumulating stored items.

People are being deprived of value and any anouncement along the lines of a hoped for or expected timeframe (even if it has 'Montgomery Scott' accuracy) would be not just welcome, but I feel would show at least the minimum of respect for members.

Of course if it isn't a deliberate suspension but a bug then shouldn't we have that information too?

Good gaming out there peeps.
    • Like x 4
  15. NerdofGames New Player

Ok, the DEVS confirmed this on Wednesday and it is still a problem? Man oh man! If you were working my job and dealing with the customers I deal with on a daily, you'd be fired right about now! This is very poor customer service! Need to kick it into high gear and resolve this issue! No time for weekend breaks since you've been on one since this issue was reported! And this is why I want to quit the game! With everyone reporting this, and no hot fix, this has become begging and pleading! No sir, no ma'am...we are NOT going to do this any longer! Gone are those days! Either fix the issue or say goodbye to some of your players!! Again!
    • Like x 4
  16. OrionPax21 New Player

FFS this game is just an embarrassment.
    • Like x 2
  17. WelcomeToDarkness New Player

Bank share is still down. When is this issue going to be fixed ? EU PC Server
  18. ChaoticAngelKitten New Player

I’m so fed up with this BS. I think it’s time to stop giving this game my money… I need the shared bank to be able to play. No shared bank. No reason to play.
    • Like x 2
  19. Max Six Level 30

IT'S WORKING!!!
    (Sorry for shouting)
  20. Comixfan Committed Player

It's still not working for any of my toons on Xbox.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.