Fixed Can't take or put anything in shared bank

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by sebfm, Sep 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LipstickHeroine Active Player

Not working for me on PC either.
  2. Max Six Level 30

Sorry to hear that. I'm on EU PC. Hopefully that means you won't be far behind!
    • Like x 2
  3. Bowieite Active Player

Aye, working on Eu PC for me as well.
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

I'm very happy for you. Hopefully US PC/PS will come around soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. GermanML New Player

It seemĀ“s fixed.
  6. Comixfan Committed Player

And Xbox.
    • Like x 2
  7. Max Six Level 30

EU PC came back after the overnight server reset, I think it's reasonable to think it will be the same for the US. Good luck.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Game Well-Known Player

i guess i am taking a break then lol. This is ridiculous. Gotta put levelling up my alt's back piece and I'm like 3 levels away from 40....smh.
  9. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

Dear Diary,

It's been 5 days without access to my shared bank. I fear our cries for help have fallen on deaf ears. I sadly still open it to look at the base items I want my alt to collect and the exobytes and nth metal I want to move to a storage toon to obsess over my nth metal hoard, but alas, I cannot look - not touch. Doing dailies and mailing loot to alts is tedious; I don't know how much longer I can survive like this. For now, I will sing the song of my people and hope it falls upon the ears of the gods who might take pity and provide salvation.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Over the weekend, we believe we were able to identify the issue here and we are working on the fix. Thank you for your patience. We'll get you back into your shared banks as quickly as possible.
    • Like x 11
  11. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

Just checked both US PC and EU PC and can confirm Shared Bank is working again. (For me anyway.)
    • Like x 2
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you sir.
  13. maredynasty New Player

Monday, Sept. 19 on USPS. Logged in, share bank is working. At the moment. Emptied my share bank and going through the tedious process of deciding what each character will get. Why bother, you ask? Just leave it in the share bank, it's ok, it's working now. Who says it will be working 1 day from now, an hour, a minute. My trust in a basic function of the game has been damaged. I had purchased the max number of slots available and now it sits empty because there is no assurance that the functionality will continue uninterrupted, My trust has been damaged. I have turned an alt into a mule carrying catalysts, exos, core elements, etc. because I want to be able to have access. Am I mad? You bet. A short daily announcement, "Still working on share bank issue, thanks for your patience." Copy and paste each day so we know there's hope. Instead we get crickets. Now, I guess the big question is: how long is the share bank going to be working. How is the trust regained? Don't have an answer for that. I have been a member since 2011 and have spent real money on items for the game. Don't really know at this point if that will continue. Rant over.
    • Like x 1
  14. Supergurlz New Player

As an avid player on the Nintendo Switch. I'd truly like to state just how much. I truly enjoy playing DC Universe Online. I'd like to thank the development team for the Shared Bank Fix.

Although, it was an inconvenience. To not be able to access the Shared Bank. I'd like to state that; I personally (while I can't speak for others) that your disabling it. Was and is in the best interests of of legitimate player's. Because a few bad actor's were exploiting a glitch.

I'd like to thank the team for looking out for the community. I am a paid member and I will continue to play this game until it's no longer supported on the Nintendo Switch. I love the game that much.

Please continue to your excellent work on the game. I am excited and can't wait to see what's in store for us. There are many player's like myself, that only own the Nintendo Switch. So please know that we are out here. We do play every day. We do spend quite a bit of time, effort and money in the game.

You do have access to the the number's I'm sure. I see so many negative comments on these boards. I thought that the development team deserves so much needed respect, love, support and positive feedback.

Thank you so much for allowing me as an older player. To live out my superhero fantasy adventures every day. I've always wanted to be able to play as Superman and Supergirl in a video game.

As my post is quite long and not related to the main topic. I will end this post. Thank you so so very much!
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I feel the same way. My shared bank only has a couple items in it that I won't miss should I lose access again. I am also leery of using it for its intended purpose after this.
    • Like x 1
  16. myandria Item Storage

Thank you for finding the issue quickly.
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The outage lasted all of five days. Was it an serious bug? Yes. Did the devs apparently work on it non-stop including the weekend to fix it in only five days?

Yes. I don't see what's to complain about that. People are always expecting instant solutions to bugs, which is just idiotic if you've ever done any programming yourself or worked for a game company and seen how hard people always work to fix problems. Bug-fixing is frequently hard.

The devs are not enemies of the players, but too often players act as if they are enemies to the devs.

I said "give it a week" and they came in at five days. I don't see anything to be righteously upset about.

A bit of compensation for the inconvenience to all players in some way certainly wouldn't hurt, though.
    • Like x 4
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

The only issue I had with it was the communication only existed here. There were no messages in-game or in the launcher to let the overall player base know what was happening. It would also be nice to know if player conjecture was correct or not about why it was down, but those clarifications often do not happen until they're 100% sure the issue is fixed, so I understand if they are waiting to provide more transparency.
    • Like x 2
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

More in-game messaging would be a good thing, I agree.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Thanks for the FIX the beautiful people!!! (^_^) <333
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.