Can you Remember All the Leagues you were in ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Horus, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Kai El Well-Known Player

Gods... True Legends... Sovereign... The Inconquerables... Beyond Redemption... Disorganized Gods...
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

it was always a pvp league when i was there. the basically never ran pve except on reset day.
    every other day was 24/7 premades.
    i was only with them for like 3 months tho.
  3. Rumour Committed Player

You the hell invited you back into the league again? I kicked you for a reason!
    • Like x 1
  4. thesteelshadow1 New Player

just 3 for me in 2 plus years. first was a league with with 3 guys typing in chat all day. second was True T just me in one other guy that merged with two much larger leagues keeping the same name. then renamed Infamous Rejects were me and most of the guys form the beginning for over 2yrs.
  5. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Sh3iisty
    No Quarter
  6. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I was in Black Armada at least 10,0000 times
  7. CerberusT Well-Known Player

Good thought. I like to think of it as I do for you so you should help someone else in my absence or when I can't. That mentality helps out a lot so that nobody feels excluded.
  8. pauleta180 Well-Known Player

First league I was in was PIXILATED JUSTICE. Left them to go with a friends league called THECREW. After the hack population died in the league. At f2p Joined DOOM. Left doom last year for EMPERORS OF DESTRUCTION. Went back to Doom when people started coming back to the game to play. Then we merged with Emperors of destruction calling our selves DOOM EMPORORS. Went back to DOOM and not leaving again
  9. SuperiorMouse New Player

1) i can't remember the name of the original league i started in but i remember the league leader -- Justine Knight. the league never grew though and there was only a handful of us and none of us knew how to play the game (roles) or how to progress (through endgame) so we just sorta logged in and chatted and then logged out. i became frustrated so i left that league for another fun looking league...

2) i joined the Amazon Sisterhood which was a great group of people and a lot of fun. they taught me a lot and we filled in for many leagues and many leagues filled in for our missing players so we got to meet, run with, and make friends with a lot of incredible players across the Zero Hour server in different leagues. i finally started to learn my role and i was doing endgame stuff and getting somewhere with the game. it was great. i still remember the first time i stepped foot into Khandaq and was in awe because of how beautiful it was. :) unfortunately there was some drama with the league leader and another leaguemate and it happened around the time of the hack (i believe), so we lost a lot of players during that period and the people issues really soured me towards the whole game so i logged on less and less...

3) after coming back from the hack i discovered that most of my sisters had been absorbed into the Collective and another league automatically when everyone splintered off... and i was too... the collective was a fantastic league and those people were great to run with but i ended up taking a break and moved to the league where the rest of my friends were after my break.

4) i've been with that league now for 2 years and they are absolutely the best fit possible. i can't imagine being anywhere else. our league has some of the best players PC side, in the game, and no measuring contests. it's fantastic. i've learned sooooo much from my league mates and they're amazing people too. it's funny but they didn't know who i was on the forums until last year (i'm very private ;D) but eventually they started to figure it out and had suspicions -- so i had to "come out" to them about my forum activity lol. now i think they mostly enjoy my "troublemaker posts" of suggestions and features and we've all become friends via Teamspeak and we spend just as much time getting to know each other and talking about ways we'd like to see the game grow and improve as we do running content. ;) i'm super lucky to have found such a great group of people to run with and put up with me. they are the best! <3
    • Like x 1
  10. SpaceGhost Active Player

Dark Shadows
    isBEAST
    DNAgents
    NERF THIS
    ROCKxNxROLLAS
    JUSTICE ASSASSINS Don't plan on ever leaving.
  11. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Godz of Anarchy - first league . Merged with another league while I was taking a break from game
    TITANS- great league. Disbanned when players went their separate ways.
    The Dropouts- current league. Great league great people.
  12. Yui Loyal Player

My healer:
    Dc Defenders
    The Uncoded
    AmongTheShadows
    Titans Evolution
    Another Level
    Paying Customers
    Key
    ThenRunLikeHell

My Tank
    Dc Defenders
    The Uncoded
    Solo League
    Key
    Enraptured
    The Outcasts

My Troller:
    Is Beastly
    Titans Evolution
    Embraced Fate
    Another Level
    Key
    WeBoutToRunTrain
    Bad Taste
  13. Aspar Agus Well-Known Player

My league timeline:

Justice Society
    Evolution
    Akatsuki (sp?) (Same league, new name)
    Evolution (Back to the old name)
    Evo (Same league, shorter name for people that can't type)
    Evolution (Back to the old name for a 3rd kick at the can)
  14. Gobbler New Player

Mine goes;

Guardians of Asgard
    Unforseen Revololations
    xxxGodsxOfxWarxxx
    AgainstAllGods

The last 3 were all of the same people plus other leagues that joined us.
  15. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Lies! We all know you were rifle butting the heck out of stuff with Batman and the Outsiders.
  16. Wilder Midnight New Player

Not so much about what leagues i've been in but what leagues i enjoy running with.

pre~server merge i was in four and all for very short amounts of time. one weas actually fifteen minutes.

post server merge has also been four with my longest stay in the Rebels and i'm not sure how long that was either...a few months. I'd say a good dozen or so of the rebels are going to be some of the best players you can encounter in game

None of the others are really worth mentioning~two were actually splintering just as i was joining so i got out when the going was good.
    • Like x 1
  17. mgkaenzo Committed Player

affranchis - over 1 year
    6th paths - 2/3 months
    uCantStopUS - league create with friends 1 month then 1 left so broke the league
    The brawlers - 3 months
    actually in °Deluxe° - league create 5 days ago
  18. Unida Dedicated Player

Began my dcuo career in Who Cares and was there for a long time, then started up Lonestars and have been there ever since. Great group of people in both.
  19. Solarstar New Player

Teen Titans - first league.. when DCUO was subscription based... most left after the hack and the population decline
    LoSH - formed from the remnants of Teen Titans; resigned due to the ********
    Evolution - why?
    Sacred Gods - left due to being ostracized
    End of Contract - ********
    Champions of Justice - left due to being left out of stuff

Currently, I'm not even playing the game.
  20. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Vindication Alliance
    Division6
    Prime Warfighters
    TeamVI
    Aristocrats