Can we please tone Mr. Freeze down?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazahs Loyal Player

At what point did I say it wasn't? I've stated it at least 2x
    I've also given a pretty darn easy solution on how to get by until / if the devs ever decide to fix errr nerf it.

FYI your analogy is wrong. In T3 when at level we used shields too A LOT
    Its kinda the same in here since we are clamped. You can thank the endless amount of whiners that complained high levels blew thru these and now we get clamped.

Should it be this way? I don't think so, but it is. Put a darn shield on as I suggested and get thru it. In fact I just random queued in on 4 toons since I posted this last and all of us breezed thru Freeze. It ain't that difficult folks
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Again, a large part of the problem is that the Pink Power Ranger can be breezed through, while with Freezie you have to be MEG-level, heavily geared and extremely knowledgeable and even then you can get frostbit in the arze!
    Seasonals are not supposed to be like that!!!

Butt you 'solution' is to quit complaining and suck it up
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Give up on it. You're defending your solution from someone who probably hasn't stepped a toe in T3 content.
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Where the heck did T3 come from guys? I said T8 xD
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oops! Misremembered :(
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You did bring up end game level, for SOME T3 is end game...
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah maybe in 2011 it was :D
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

Point taken, but it’s ‘extra’ on top of nothing at the moment. I didn’t spend a single replay and I’m done with Earth 3. The seasonal can be of medium difficulty just for a change. Every seasonal seems to get nerfed into pointlessness these days.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's weird every time i run this, I either get a healer or people go healer. It's like they know it's easier with a healer.

Yes you read that right, apparently the players can actually adapt, who knew?
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yep who even cares about new players, they aren’t even worthy to play until they’ve been in FOS2 for 5 hours -_-
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Exactly how often are you getting bad groups? i've been spamming this event all morning and not a single wipe. Well we almost wiped on one run when the healer was afk, but that was a run where we was fighting Carrol Ferris, who apparently can kill you as well, who knew? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think people blow up the forums with every semi failed run they get. If I was grouped with new players during any of this spamming, I'd say they're getting through it just fine. Of course you'll come back with "que with ALL new players, see what happens." The chances of that happening are slim to none since seasonal's are relevant to everyone regardless of CR.
    • Like x 2
  12. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s actually been plain sailing for me, today. That’s not really the point. The point is that this seasonal is in no way fit for purpose. It’s available at level 10, it doesn’t even ask for your role when you queue, and yet it’s difficulty is comparable to the current endgame alerts. If a full group of players at the minimum possible level can’t complete it, then either the required entry level or the instance aren’t correct.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some people need to catch up with the times
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm not disagreeing with you, the difficulty is kind of high for a seasonal, but I'm starting to think there's a lot more successful runs then there is failed runs, even just now I got a Mr Freeze group with 4 dps, he focused me the whole time and I just blocked his big hits, no issues, beat it with no deaths.

Perhaps the player base is getting adjusted to more difficult content then what we had before the Revamp perhaps?
    • Like x 2
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Every time Freeze focuses me I die :-/ That’s why I’m always troll and I have the aggro drop shield... every time I’ve had to switch to dps because there’s already a troll in there, I know I’m going to die. I’m guessing you weren’t being telled very often, if at all.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I did get a tell, hit me for 3k through a block, but you get extra healing from roleless buff under 35% health when you block so my health just climbed back up as if there was a healer with us.
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

In my experience he usually follows it up or precedes it with a rapid salvo and kills me in two seconds. Not even Owlman can do that, it’s not right.
  18. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

That’s why I always run this in Healer role. Haven’t had any problems.
    • Like x 1
  19. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I always run everything that isn’t solo or duo in healer role. And I even run some duos in healer role! (Mechanics? My healing trumps your stinking mechanics, Jacob! ROFL)
  20. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

Yeah. It's actually easier if you run this with 4 DPS.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.