Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

So long as we can get a construct Glommy as a pet, then hells yes. (Unless construct Glommy is made as its own character, then that's also fine :p )
    • Like x 1
  2. Malachyte Devoted Player

Because Larfleeze is just friggin awesome !!!! I wish they would add him to Legends and Glommy has to be his pet !!!@!
    • Like x 1
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

If they give it it's own sound effects that'll be awesome.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

I've always pictured Larfleeze's Legends loadout as six slots of pets.

Yes, I know how annoying that would be. That's the point! ;)
    • Like x 5
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I feel like he would have quite a few different types of pulls as well ;)
    • Like x 4
  6. nohealhere New Player

idk how larfreeze loadout would be. i have to image there would be pets but other then that maybe a sc
    • Like x 3
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I've got no idea. He better have at least one certain pet and obviously at least one pull would make sense what with him trying to grab everything. Maybe a pull that sucks in nearby items as well?
    • Like x 3
  8. SmurfoSteel New Player

Don't hurt Glommulus!!!
    • Like x 1
  9. Impulsively Committed Player

1) Group pull that also deals damage. Call it "Mine!" maybe?

2) A lunge where he rams at the opponent and the hops back as if he tried to steal somrthing off of them and then retreated. Knocks the enemy down.

3) Some kind of 35% finisher.

4) An orange hard light shield.

5) Pet. Either Glommulus or a group of Orange Lantern constructs.

6) Supercharge similar to consume souls where he greedily steals the life force of his opponent? Hopefully they can come up with a better explanation for it. Also, a different animation.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Better idea:

1: Group pull (if this could pull nearby items too that'd be pretty cool)
    2: A lunge/ram type power as you described. Can combo into a backflip type attack similar to the one GA has.
    3: 35% finisher. Get a KO with it to summon Glommy.
    4: A shield type effect that protects his stuff (in this instance his pets).
    5: 100% SC. I'm thinking a slightly more upped version of Atro's SC. You are vulnerable to interrupt during this so the only time safe to use it would be after a counter. Deals damage and heals back equal to damage dealt and steals a certain amount of power back from all opponents hit. I'm picturing a conus AoE. It wouldn't be able to heal as much as say Atro's SC should they actually manage to balance him out but that'd be made up with the power steal.
    6: Summon group of orange lanterns

We got the greed bit down pretty well and the pet bit down. Now balancing this would be another matter entirely. Due to having higher than average counter punishment, a finisher, a shield, and multiple pets he'd need to have low health.

EDIT: I also have to add in after seeing all the agreement here on this thread, we may have found our new "Add Green Arrow/Deathstroke" to legends thread. :D Nice job Vintage :D
    • Like x 4
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

G'NORT!!!!!

I wanna make giant green hard light fire hydrants and bash people w/ them.

I guess his cousin Larfleeze would be okay too.
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

I love his Ram-construct wouldn't want to miss it. What is it, a security van or something? Soooo nice. Or the snap trap thingy?
    But Glomulus would have to be on his loadout anyways. ^^
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I'm thinking we can give Larfleeze a 35% finisher where he gets to summon Glommy if he gets the KO.
  14. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Just remembered that if Larfleeze does get added on into Legends PvP, we can use him for legends PvE which would be amazing. Even though I might just end up dying a bunch of times because I'll be too busy laughing at his dialogue.
  15. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

The 100% Supercharge for him should be along these lines

[IMG]

always wondered why he didn't have these as constructs.
    • Like x 6
  16. Pixel New Player

Powers:
    Summons Glomulus,
    Orange lantern of suck in and do damage
    Lots of pulls and holds (mine)
    A finisher that makes an orange lantern construct (like Faust's finisher)
    Supercharge that summons that greedy godhead lantern construct
    And a force field because all the other cool lanterns have one.
  17. Sabigya Steadfast Player

His Supercharge could be similar to Atro's, where he "steals" health by attacking enemies. [Of course would have to be 50% Damage:Heal ratio for balancing purposes]
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I actually had this idea for him:

• Like x 1
  19. Alekimsior New Player

I think they said they already had the next few Legends planned, of which Deathstroke was one of them. IMO, I sure wish that devs had released Larfleeze AND Star Sapphire as the next Legends, to coincide with the WoTL2. Hopefully well get them not too late.
  20. Circe New Player

He sounds kinda boring TBH, and would add nothing new to Legends. Don't get me wrong, I'd definitely get him. But I think they should add characters with different powers first that we haven't really seen yet in Legends (like Nature, Ice, Fire, etc.).