Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. VintageWine Dedicated Player

That actually looks pretty cool. Lol
    • Like x 1
  2. SiIverMystic New Player

Absolutely, and I can only imagine all the entertaining dialog that would come with him.
    • Like x 4
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

yeah although i have enough of male lanterns ... i think larfleeze should be there and each time he picks up someone he should gain a 1% crit bonus as soon he dies he loses everything he collected :p

PS: a female lantern would be nice because one is missing for the female light pve legend feats , same for arcane ( zatanna?) and archer ( which could be huntress ).
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

No one really picks up in legends :p

Though the concept of him getting stronger up until a certain point (balance purposes) does sound pretty darned neat.
  5. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

They are making Captain Marvel :p
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Billy doesn't really have powers so I can't see that happening either. If you reply from the othet tab it should work.

Also if the reply button doesn't work right click it and open it in a new tab.
  7. Nestea New Player

If this means i get to hear more "MINE, MINE, MINE!!!", I'm all for it
  8. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

He would be a very entertaining character, I'm chuckling as I think about it now.
  9. kravonik New Player

I think we need some more batmans...like Grayson as Batman. Then the Thomas Wayne version. Oh Jason Todd.. Oh didn't batman get a yellow ring once...combo of gadgets and HL Fear...How aout Black Ring Batman also.
  10. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

If you don't hear that, it probably isn't Larfleeze :p
    • Like x 2
  11. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I could see Larfleeze as a safe, high damage character or a high burst damage character with low survivability.
  12. Absolix Loyal Player

If the TT thread refuses to die then surely there's hope for the Larfleeze thread.

After all, Larfleeze wouldn't want anyone else getting attention that could be his.
    • Like x 2
  13. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Because you have to die to get a black ring, but DC states Batboy never dies (or if he does he just comes back via stupid manner like dimensional rift where an identical version takes his place with the same exact memories and experiences as the old one).

And TOO MUCH BATSCRUB. Let's see more Joker/Luthor/Minor /Major Villains for once (on top of Larfleeze and his Pick-up Truck)
  14. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

I actually think Larfleeze would have a combination of power steal (drain your opponents power and replace your own) as well as a finisher that if you kill a player with it, you summon an orange lantern construct of them to fight by your side.
  15. Ninetails New Player

Do we seriously need more lanterns?
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I was thinking a supercharge with an interruptible window that'd steal health and power from people in a conus AoE.

As per orange lantern constructs... Glommy :p
    • Like x 3
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Damages and steals power? Eww. I do like the idea of pets and a finisher though. He sounds like the Orange Lantern version of Faust.
  18. Nestea New Player

Go see all the kryptionian legends (excluding SG), then we can discuss legends having copies of one another. Plus larfleeze getting a construct after killing an opponent just makes sense.
  19. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

First of all, I never said that was a bad thing. Faust is better than most current kryptonians anyway. I just said draining power and causing damage was iffy.

2nd, you don't need to tell me Kryptonians need help. Or did you never bother to look at my "Balance Legends Initiative" thread? Or my "Revamp Kryptonians" thread?
    • Like x 1
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Wait... where can Faust drain power?

Though I was just about to supply him links to those two threads.
  21. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

He can't. When I compared Faust to these ideas I meant with pet summoning for the most part. The whole draining thing was similar to Faust's #1 power.