Can we have Larfleeze in legends please? :)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by VintageWine, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Sabigya Steadfast Player

We already have access to Nature, Ice, Fire.
    We are most likely not going to get our hands on Hope [Saint Walker] Orange [Larfleeze] or Violet [Carol Ferris] and Legends should be a place where people can use Iconic characters and Larfleeze is as Iconic as you can get.
    What I am hoping for all Lantern colors in legends as it provides a variety.
    If Larfleeze was female you would be all over this :p
    • Like x 7
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Do we have access to utilize Orange Lantern powers at any point in the game? o_O
    • Like x 2
  3. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Let me hazard a guess. Poison Ivy, Killer Frost and Fire? Larfleeze sounds boring to you because he's not female, not to mention that his power, aka orange lantern ring, is also something that we haven't really seen yet in Legends.
    • Like x 1
  4. Circe New Player

But their powerset would be literally so similar to characters we already have in game.

Like we should definitely get key Justice League members before we get Larfleeze. Hawkgirl & Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Zatanna...all of these would be different than what we currently have rather than another Lantern which would be so similar to what we already have.
  5. King Felsa New Player

I'm anti finisher, so I won't be including one. Plus he'd have pets so a finisher on top of that isn't a good idea. While I would like him to have more awesome moves, this is a realistic loadout.

Larfleeze

Martial Arts/Flight

1. Ring Beam (empowered channeling like the Kryptonian's heat vision). Not a finisher.
    2. Ram Construct
    3. Orange Lantern Constructs (group of three)
    4. Bear Trap construct (forget what it is called in game)
    5. Swoop Attack
    6. Glomulus Supercharge (50%, ~45 second duration, 60 second cooldown)

The 3 construct pets would be 1h, handblasters, and dual wield (i hate full auto too much for pistols). Glomulus would be a tanky pet, using CC moves periodically to juggle enemies around him. If he gets beats down and knocked out, he'll grow in size and "explode," doing decent aoe damage.

Larfleeze wouldn't have a shield (i think there are too many lanterns with shields already), but he'd have 6500-6800 health.
    • Like x 6
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It's only similar if the developers actually design him to function similarly Circe -_- By that logic Donna Troy, Doctor Fate, Circe and any other magic characters function the same way.
    • Like x 5
  7. Sabigya Steadfast Player

I do not see a single power set or Legend even remotely close to Orange powerset.
    By that Logic, we should remove all Magic characters since we only need 1. Lets just keep Superman and trash all other Kryptonians.
    • Like x 6
  8. Alekimsior New Player

Aquaman would be boring. Being bestowed with only the power to talk to fish & super strength XD
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

You do realize he has the power to give people seizures right? :p
    • Like x 5
  10. King Felsa New Player

Good thread, could use a necro.

https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/create-your-own-legends-loadouts.174496/

• Like x 5
  11. VintageWine Dedicated Player

I remember a thread that was going around about who you would like to see in legends and a good portion of people mentioned Larfleeze, including myself & sadly those threads get thrown in the back burner. While I do understand your point, at the same time they already have hard light, rage, hope, to have our orange lantern in would be amazing.

With those powers that you mentioned...I can sadly name a few female to ons with those powers but Grumpy already did.
    • Like x 2
  12. Fightingbudha New Player

I would love to have larfleeze. As long as I could use the snow globe trap and the dump attack I would be happy.
    • Like x 2
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Larfleeze!!
    MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE
    • Like x 5
  14. Absolix Loyal Player

I would love if some of his stuns use some of the animations from season's greedings. I forget that some of those dancing animations exist until the event returns, and I would purely play him for his voice work and mandatory dancing.
    • Like x 2
  15. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Another reason why I think he should be added...he's quite popular. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Well after seeing this thread I'd say he is :p
    • Like x 1
  17. KrimsonScourge New Player

I think Larfleeze would be a fun add and he's probably the way we'd get a chance to use orange lantern powers in game.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Especially what with there being no confirmed lantern powers at the moment :p
    • Like x 1
  19. Celestial Demon Dedicated Player

Larfleeze at 6:45 :T

This is what you guys want in Legends (minus lego bricks)? xd
    • Like x 5
  20. KrimsonScourge New Player

*Double checks thread title*

Yep, that's the one. I like the voice actor they have for DCUO better though, his delivery for the line about having presents labeled wrong makes me laugh every time.
    • Like x 1