Buttkickers INC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hyperwarp, May 22, 2013.

1. Itazuki New Player

Yes, I'd suggest you edit the thread with some details that are needed.

eg; Server, Faction, Names to contact, website.

Something of those sorts so people reading the thread know how to get a hold of you and if you're Heroes/Villains and which server.
  2. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I can tell U that much, lol - they are US PC hero league. I guess I'd suggest asking anyone with "Buttkickers Inc" under their name for an invite. As has been stated above - they're not too fussy about people joining and U can't use an AoE without hitting a member...
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=466211&TabID=4023260
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

...Please don't tell other villains I posted this. lol
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

They have PeeGee as the background image on their site. I'm sold.
    • Like x 1
  5. Itazuki New Player

Oh I know most of that hahah, my Hero got invited there right when I got him to level 7, not too hard to get an invite. Just was saying for the thread, that those are some things to include! I'm a USPC Villain so of course I heard of them hahah.
  6. Hyperwarp New Player

Sorry guys. Information added to first post.

P.S.: PeeGee is my fave, too lol. :D
  7. PhantomKn8 New Player

Hey guys so I was just reading through this thread and its quite surprising to see how misinformed people are and how much they assume things they don's actually know.

I recently joined Buttkickers Inc and I have nothing but good things to say. Since joining, the league has been extremely helpful. People assume that just coz a league is big that it cant cater to all its members. From my experience all you need to is ask and someone from the league WILL help out. There have been numerous times where I've been stuck in raids/alerts with incomplete squads and whenever i ask for help someone will volunteer. And since most of the guys that have helped out have a higher CR than I do, I try to return the favor by helping out anyone in the league that I can. And if you have any questions the league will always give you answers.

The league also runs a very efficient schedule with different events planned for different days (i.e- Raid nights, PvP nights). And we run multiple raids consisting purely of league members and have great coordination coz we always have someone who has done it before leading the raid on voice chat.

This is me speaking from actual experience, so don's assume coz you know what they say about people that assume :rolleyes:
  8. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Question: Have U ever been in a good manageable-sized league? I assure U - everything U mentioned is perfectly achievable with 20-30 active members, assuming at least a fair few of them are dedicated. It's cool if it works for U and many others. And I'm sure as a "training wheels" kind of a league - it's a decent option. I'll bet though, that most of the players after reaching CR - say - 60-70 (perhaps lower) leave to make or join smaller, more exclusive leagues. Hence the need for constant recruiting, I suppose.
    As for "strength in numbers" argument - I'd say U already have that if U're on hero side. I guess a lot of new players are a bit reserved about using LFG (I know I was) and the scrolling speed on hero side during server's busy times can make Your eyes water. In that respect - as I said before - it's helpful to have another channel shared with a slightly smaller number of random people to look for group/help/whatever.
    Again - all the best to U all and hope recruiting is going well. Haven't seen a lot of Buttkickers in open world lately...
  9. Hyperwarp New Player

It is true we have quite alot of members, and while we haven't helped everyone of them it isn't for lack of help. We encourage everyone who wants help to ask, to get into PVE/PVP raids we have, to attend meetings we have, or to basically just let anyone know, and any Buttkicker would be glad to help. We do have alot of members, but everyone of our members counts to us.
  10. MysticRedStone New Player

Well i like Buttkicker INC, but then again I'm leader in it so maybe i don't count XD
  11. Mystic Starlett New Player

For the Record, ButtKickersINC (hero) & ButtkickersCORP (villain) are both Mentoring Leagues, non-elitist, so no CR requirements.
    Alot of our League members are new recruits, so their behavior does not speak for the entire League.
    The officers of the league try not to target lowbies in rival PvP factions, unless there are PvP wars, PvP raids, & during PvP instances; ButtKickers will go down swinging even in a losing fight, because surrender isn't in our vocabulary.
    Our PvP-lovers are advised "Be honorable when villain-hunting, Target villains that are the same level as you, unless of course we are busting up Villain Raids or partaking in PvP wars."
    We have detailed policies on in-game etiquette & try to instruct & teach new recruits the ButtKickerINC Codes of Honor.

ButtKickersINC Secretary & Fellow Admin,
    Mystic Starlett
    http://bki.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=466211&TabID=4023260
  12. OanArcher New Player

That's funny because we've ran raids with ya'll and some of your's complemented out solo healers and solo trollers but the that WhiteArrow2 started bashing our league and taking screen caps, harassing a couple of ours in watchtower (us pc pve) arter someone apologized for "following" (seems hard in the small area of the watchtower all this occurred in) and let him know he was just showing the other their similar styles. Seems odd that one of the first things I see is a complaint about the same person. Looks like the weeding out of the drama isn't going so well.
  13. Foxy Active Player

Yes please, If you like to PVP on the USPC Hero side Join them they need more Buttkickers I keep breaking the ones they send me. :p
    • Like x 3
  14. Phantom Proton New Player

I am interested in joining your league. Since I am pretty new to the game I do not know how to contact any of your members. I soloed up to level 30 and am ready to do raids. To me a MMO is mostly a social experience not just the game. The character I am running is Dira Warscribe. She is a dps dual weild/gadgets. I am just now starting to put a secondary weapon on her.

In the past I have played DDO & Secret World. If interested please drop me a tell or mail. I can answer any questions you may have or run some quests to see if I fit.
  15. thelostczarnian New Player

i dont allways kill lowbie heroes...unless they are from buttkickersinc...then i do...and idk why...i just like to...lol remember the name...you will see it ;) to good times
  16. petvpets New Player

With who ?

Sorry i wasnt really given your league stick, everytime i see them in arenas, I stop everythign I am doing to give them an *** whooping they will never forget. I see the league name as a challenge and someone egging me on in arena.

But yeah good luck still
  17. Kroye Loyal Player

I've run raids with a few Buttkickers and never once had any problems with any of their personalities. Anh Jason in particular is always a pleasure to have in the group. Renob as well, but he's squishy as @#$% (He died so many times in one instance I took to calling him Renoob in my head.) There are quite a few others that don't stick out in my head (sorry ADD+bad memory = no other Buttkicker names I can recall, which is sad considering the length of time I've been around some of them.)

These guys and gals are a nice enough group of people. Like with any league of their size (25-30+ members online around hte clock) you have veteran and inexperienced players in the league, so you may come into contact with some members still learning the ropes of DCUO mechanics in general and the specifics of the roles as well.

It's a shame that the villain population at large tends to target their developing players - long term, that's actually bad for the pvp community in my humble opinion.
    For the folks who like pvp though, leveling up a toon in Buttkcikers will probably be a lot of fun - I recently did it and there was no shortage of open world squabbles while grinding.
  18. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

they also have a Villian league on the USPC its called MurderFunTime
  19. petvpets New Player

no sh t? thats them too. I thought they were actually the villain league BAD as yeah they were "awesome" "the best"
  20. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

bad news :(
    oh no they just had to go ruin it for everyone