Buttkickers INC

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Hyperwarp, May 22, 2013.

1. Hyperwarp New Player

Server: USPC
    Faction: Heroes
    People to contact: Any Buttkicker Member
    Website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=466211&TabID=4023260

Searching for a league with no drama? Good luck with that one. Most all leagues have a certain amount of drama. This is because of the variety of people within the league. However, Buttkickers INC strives to weed out those who seeks to cause alot of drama so that everyone within our league can have fun.

So, who are the Buttkickers? We have hundreds of members, and are growing everyday. Usually, leagues with alot of members tends to kind of separate into groups of people they know so they can just play and have fun. We like to have fun, too. However, our main mission is to help build everyone of our members up in gear, skills, and CR so they can be the most effective they can be. We want our league to be the best, and we're not afraid to work towards that goal. This means we accept all levels. Not just those with the highest levels. We will take a level 1 player, and work with that individual to be the best level 30 he or she can be.

We have PVE, and PVP raids. To be the best you need to be experienced in both. We do PVE raids, PVP raids, Legends PVP, you name it we do it. We care about our members, and our dedication to them shows it.

There is alot more to say about our league, but the most important part is this. If you want to be the best you can be Buttkickers INC is the league for you. We will work you so hard you may feel like quitting at times, but at the same time we make sure you have fun as well. We are like a military unit, but family and friends as well. We have our share of league enemies, but that goes to show we are doing something right, or we wouldn't. We have our share of drama, but once it is found we will weed it out. Again, we want our members to have fun, and feel like they belong, because in Buttkickers INC you do.
    • Like x 2
  2. Clawed Active Player

Which server?
  3. The M New Player

I´ve never seen a pvp premade of you :eek:
    Are you Rescue party?
    • Like x 1
  4. Hyperwarp New Player

As mentioned previously we do not have have the most powerful players, nor do we claim we do. We take all levels, and we work hard to get them to the best they can be. So, by no means do we claim to have the best. It is obvious we don't, but when it comes down to it what would you rather have? A few of the top elite, or many, many highly skilled whom you helped to train and mold fighting by your side? Numbers win, and we do not win every battle, but we do take what we learn to make ourselves, and our team mates better, and we come back for more. I guess that's one main reason we are KOS, lol. We certainly do not have the best in the world, but we're certainly no push overs, neither. :)
  5. Hyperwarp New Player

Majority?! What raids have you been in, lol? Because it sure isn't the ones against us, much. Like I said before, and obviously I have to keep repeating myself, lol. We don't have the best players in the world, and we don't win every battle. However, we do take what we learn from those battles to make ourselves and our team mates better, and I can tell you we do win more battles than we lose. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. petvpets New Player

Pvp Premades ? when ? is that what you call a gang of about 20 heroes chasing 1 villain ?

Then those 20 plus heroes running away when 4 villains show up.

K

But I must say when on my hero they will protect your back with about 40 heroes...they will die quickly but it will slow them villains down for them to respawn and rejoin the fight to die again

They are ok in pve however, I like to play badly and let them carry me.

What I like about them though, for their sheer number of players - they are nothing like other leagues, some that havea few real mouthy losers..the so called best in the game players who will tell you so etc.. quiet group that sticks (and dies) together

Never had a problem with em.
  7. Hyperwarp New Player

Actually, before I switched from sorcery to quantum I remember being the only healer in two raid groups who formed up to go battling villains at one of their main bases, and it was the villains who ran (or tried to run), and couldn't get anywhere. The numbers of villains soon dwindled at that base, and obviously they had to respawn elsewhere, while our raiding groups hardly had any casualties. We had plenty of great controllers who kept my powers up, and I kept everyone healed. So, run like cowards? Sorry, but it's the other way around. ;)
  8. Itazuki New Player

You need more info for contacting.
  9. petvpets New Player

Easy one word = buttkickers inc
  10. Adriana New Player

This is insane. Why would Buttkicker be recruiting what so ever. Have you even looked inside of your league? You have hundreds, no thousands of players within that league. You can scroll down for an hour and not hit a dent in the player’s names in the league. You have over 50 players on 24/7 their no reason for Buttkicker to recruit at all. You are the biggest league on the PC server from what I have seen within it.

When they do pvp, people assume it is a premade. It is not a premade it is that you have that many people in your league. That when they pop up in a pvp none of you know each other. You do not need to do anymore recruiting. Start working on your members you have getting to know each other and working together. That is the only thing your league needs to be doing. When I was in it for a short time it feels like you are a number.

It is amazing how big your league is. I never thought it could be a league that size ever on a game. I would not be shocked if your league is most of the PC players put together. People do not realize unless they are in your league how big you people are.
  11. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

How can you have hundreds of members and still help everyone with skill? I never understood that. Even when I was into competitive shooters, clans with many members were trash. I find keeping it small and keeping it strong to be effective. Just my two cents.
  12. petvpets New Player

I would try the humble approach, this statement isnt true. Its typical of a person trying to justify why people dont liek them and cant accept the truth, so they throw out these nothing statements to try and troll/deflect from the real issue. You have enemies as your members like to do crappy things in game to people and when people get sick of it you guys run away from the consequences. Ive seen it first hand as a villain and a hero. The actions of a few tarnished the name and when you have that league name and run away all the time or fight unfairly...then yeah you wont shake it.

Yes you might have hundreds and thousands of members, and takes hours to go through your league list, it just takes even less time KO'ing them all.
  13. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Also know, that "Buttkickers Inc" tends to be spelled with a particular typo on villain chats. I'll let U figure out what it is...
    lol
  14. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

So Buttkickers Inc is the equivalent of Black Armada in USPS3? Amazing.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

"It is amazing how big your league is. I never thought it could be a league that size ever on a game. I would not be shocked if your league is most of the PC players put together. People do not realize unless they are in your league how big you people are."

How many of those names currently show up weekly?

Leagues that recruit indiscriminately -- and there's nothing wrong with that, it's good to have leagues of all sorts for all types -- inevitably have the vast majority of names on the league roster consist of dead accounts of people who played for a couple of months and quit, or went dormant.

I could believe Buttkickers has the largest number of current numbers in the PC US. game. I'm damn sure they're not the majority of current PC players or ever have been; that's a notion disprovable by just looking around at any non-low-level-mission area.

In any case, I wish all the Buttkickers well, but prospective members might want to at least be aware that members of other leagues will not exactly fall down with awe and fear when up against you.

"If you want to be the best you can be Buttkickers INC is the league for you."

That's a nice thought, but somewhat logically undermined when you repeatedly write variants of "So, by no means do we claim to have the best. It is obvious we don't," and "we don't have the best players in the world."

Obviously, if people want to be even close to becoming among the best in the game (say, the top 5%), they are most apt to do so when learning from and working with those among the best in the game, rather than those in the average middle.

Since you yourself repeatedly affim that you don't have such players, you're therefore saying that either prospective members are incapable of ever be more than medicore -- because the best they "can be" isn't actually among the top 5% of players -- or you're making a claim that is demonstrably false. Either "the best you can be" is not among "the best," or those who want to be the best they can be and actually be in the top 5% might want to look elsewhere.

Perhaps you should try a new tag line: "If you want to be one of the better average players, Buttkickers INC is the league for you; there are a lot of us!"

Or "We'll help you get to the top 40%!"

There's nothing wrong with that. Someone has to do it, and good on you guys for doing that job.
  16. Kroye Loyal Player

OP, pay these folks no heed - keep doing you your thing.

I would suggest added a few more contact names or directions on how to get in touch to join.
  17. AlwaysFumbles Well-Known Player

Man I hate it when other people post negative things in other league's recruitment posts. I wish the moderators would take action instead of requiring me to keep reporting them. It's a cowardly thing to do.
    • Like x 2
  18. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Yeah - freedom of opinion on forums is a real pain...

I don't see why people looking for a league shouldn't know the other side of the story. Especially that many of the posts on this thread have been fairly neutral (ok, I'm a villain - I'll never be entirely neutral about a hero league) and stating facts omitted/misrepresented by OP.
    If anyone doesn't want people interfering with their recruiting, they should do it like 99% of leagues - in-game, person to person. It might be tricky with 1000s of members, but hey - if U don't have resources/players/time to recruit, how can U promise a high level of assistance to all those new members. From what I can tell, large indiscriminately recruiting leagues are usually little more than a group creation tool - U give people an extra LFG chat (League channel) and let them take care of each other. There's nothing particularly evil about this, but it might be best to state this out-right.

And to be clear - I wish Buttkickers all the best. I like them for what they R - the name became almost a part of the game itself, which could be considered an achievement. And having every villain in PvP phase after U is a good (sorta) school of PvP. So if U're after a challenge - go ahead and join Buttkickers Inc. It's just that not every player wants that...
  19. Hyperwarp New Player

I don't mind all the negative posting, lol. It's great to see people put their opinions (some with their own spin) concerning our league. Someone said to be the best you've got to work with the best. Well, what if the best doesn't want to work with you? I've seen it before where there would be players trying to get to play with much better players only to be kicked from the group or league, simply because they weren't good enough, or didn't know the game that well, or some other idiotic reason. So, to me it is a laugh when someone says to be the best you've got to work with the best.

Well, how did the best become the best they could be? They had to start out learning the games mechanics, and all. They started from the bottom, and worked their way up. They weren't the best when they started, and people needs to remember this. No one starts out by being the best, and in our league we do not kick a player from our group just because he or she isn't up to par. You want to know why we have such a large group of members? It is because we realize people are looking to be the best, and wants to work with those who wants to work with them to be the best of themselves possible. You want to know why there are so few T5's right now? It is because some of them don't want to see others get T5 as well. Some want to be better than everyone else, and dominate in fights, and such. Now, imagine hundreds, or even thousands of T5's running around teaching lower levels to become T5, and get the equipment they need, and such. Now, all of a sudden the playing field is even pretty much. It becomes harder for T5's to be the dominate alpha, and some people don't want to see this.

We do have a few T5 members in our league, and these people are awesome. They volunteer to help our lower levels, and they hold nothing back. As long as those lower levels want to continue getting their gear, and getting leveled up our T5's will work with them to help them achieve this. No, not every one in our league is the best of the best, bur we do have very good people who are willing to help those who want help.

Concerning our sheer numbers against a few villains one of the main reasons Buttkickers INC was formed was because of the many times we've seen where very low levels were attacked by high level villains again just wanting to prove their dominance against the lower level heroes. It is easy to say "well go to PVE if you don't want to be attacked". Not many lower level heroes even know what PVE or PVP means, or how to do this, and even if they did they can't work on the PVP stats much that way. So, if the villains don't want to be attacked by our sheer numbers when we see them attacking lower level heroes we can tell them the same thing. Go to PVE. ;)
  20. Kroye Loyal Player

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD SOME CONTACT INFORMATION OR INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING?

(Maybe some in-game names of who to talk to, or possibly a league website, or something like that....)
    • Like x 1