Bundles and DLC Packs On Sale For A Limited Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2014.

1. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Really, you guys aren't going to honor the sale that was supposed to last until the 21st? I even funded my psn wallet this morning so I can buy the DLCs. I spent over two hours back and forth with soe support and psn support. Each party blamed the other side for the problem. I honestly feel like the deal should be honored for another day, at least for those of us who contacted soe support before the page was "corrected". I feel so deceived Meeps, please make this right
    • Like x 1
  2. Redscreen5 New Player

You should find out if that mistake falls into false or deceptive advertisement because it's a violation.
  3. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Yeah, i was thinking about the same thing... Not to sound like "that guy" but if this issue isn't resolved for me, I will for sure be contacting the better business burrow.

Now I got a bunch of money that I converted to psn cash with nothing to buy. It's just so frustrating, and I feel deceived
  4. karthik ravalcol New Player

yes need that one
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

least you have replays lol :eek:
  6. thel0rdgod New Player

It'd be nice if legendary members could buy discounted dlcs during this time also so they would have them taken care of if they decide to let their legendary membership expire.
  7. GammaGreenLantern New Player

could we ever get a 50% off sale ever...there was a spring one last year...whats the deals devs
  8. Risadas New Player

how long till a dlc is activated after the purchase?
  9. Godric20 New Player

just leave the game and get back on and it should be available
  10. Scrappy Coco New Player

I think you mean the Better Business Bureau. And it doesn't mean much if SOE isn't a BBB accredited organization. As it happens, SOE is not a BBB accredited business, so filing anything with them is a formality at best.

Good Luck
  11. Scrappy Coco New Player

Seeing how replay badges are probably one of the few cash cows DCUO has, I don't think you will see a sale on them until demand falls flat.

It doesn't make good "business sense" to discount a highly coveted item, especially since every time an item goes on sale, the "perceived value" of that item drops to the lowest sale price.
    • Like x 1
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

I know a handful of ppl who are premium that buy 1k+ replays every time they are 50% price cuts, so replays are worth putting on sale. Me personally I would spend a ton of money if I had the free $ to blow on them :p
  13. karthik ravalcol New Player

one of the player in toon blacmailing me that she banned my toon if i wont make group for nexus,il say this feature reporting is not gud for well known players like us plz make some changes
  14. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

Is why I dont let it be known I'll help on walk ins or be tied to a walk in, I'll only help on friends groups rather its a walk in or a group of ppl who are of CR requirement.

so ppl cant hate and be spiteful if they are either kicked or dont get to get to do it lol
  15. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Exactly what you are saying about the two parties blaming the other when all you wanted to do was make an in game purchase has happened to me as well. I dumped $45 on MP cash to buy replays but after buying MP cash I didn't receive it on my account...sent ticket, was told by support to contact SCEA because they handle purchases, SCEA told me that they have no control over in game items, sale was showing it went through on their end & to contact game support...then back to my ticket....rinse & repeat the same back & forth its not our fault its the other guy.

Finally I get a guy (Alexander) over at SCEA, who stepped up to the plate...caring about me as a customer & wanted to make me happy after what I had been put through...saying I'm so sorry, let me get a refund for your money...plz give it up to a possible 9days to post. Then after the 9+ days & no refund I call in asking where my $$$ whats going on & I'm told it was denied & sorry about your luck. I told the guy on the phone oh i don't think so bub, you go get your manager because some1 is gona give me my money before I hang up this phone. After about an hr on the phone they decided to put my refund as a credit in my PSN wallet. So not really a refund either. In total it took nearly 2 weeks to even get my money back in which SCEA basically told me I was lucky they were even gona do that.

Its a shame that 2 partnering companies would leave customers in that type of predicament, taking our money, giving us nothing in return & then doing nothing about it, just leaving the customer in limbo to solve the issue themselves. Something needs to be done with this situation & how these two affiliating partners do business &/or their communication together. You should be ashamed of instances like this which apparently are too common.

I have not spent a dollar in this game since.
    • Like x 1
  16. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Horrible customer service and no regards for the customer
  17. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Your totally right...CS's job is to fix issues &/or make the customer happy....I didn't receive either.

The fact that neither party was willing to contact the other to rectify the issue yet had no problem telling me to do so irks the piss out of me even thinking about it. Sure those I dealt with seemed pretty nice but not1 person other than Alexander even cared to offer or do anything alternative to their its not our problem script.
    • Like x 1
  18. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this sale is over how does this thread keep coming back up
  19. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you just have to relog
  20. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I was extremely surprised that nobody was willing to honor the advertisement that was currently posted on the dcuo main website and forum. I actually contacted soe and psn before they did the ninja edit to the dates. Then wasted over two hours with customer service before I had to go to work, it pretty much ruined my day and I got nothing to show for it