Bundles and DLC Packs On Sale For A Limited Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DLC Packs On Sale Now!
    Now and for a limited time, pick up the DC Universe Online DLC Packs you're missing while they're on sale!

[IMG]

Ultimate Edition - 30% off! (50% off with PlayStation Plus!)

The Ultimate Edition features DCUO's first four DLC Packs: Fight for the Light, Lightning Strikes, Battle for Earth, and The Last Laugh. Each DLC Pack brings you more stunning content to play and more achievements to unlock as you build your hero or villain, plus access to the Light, Earth, and Electricity powers, and the weapon, Shield. In the bundle, you'll also get Future Batman and Future Harley Quinn for use in Legends PvP.

Lightning Strikes - 30% off! (50% off with PlayStation Plus!)

Travel to Central City, destroy your enemies or heal your allies with Electricity powers, and see the Flash's origin first hand in this epic DLC Pack. Continue your adventures today!

Origin Crisis - 30% off! (50% off with PlayStation Plus!)

Unleash the raw power of time with new Quantum powers and embark on some of the most stunning 8- and 4-player content DCUO has ever seen. Challenge yourself and your friends as you follow either the Council of Batman or the Council of Lex Luthor into a war across time and alternate realities. Will you help alter the lives of Batman and SUperman for good, or for evil?

Sale lasts from May 13, 2014, to May 20, 2014, on US PS and US PC.

EU PS will have a similar sale from May 21, 2014, to May 28, 2014.
    • Like x 7
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Still no replay badges sale. Sitting at 117 here :(
    • Like x 6
  3. Radium Devoted Player

Thats a pretty good deal for the ultimate edition.
    • Like x 1
  4. Teknosup Active Player

AquaSurge I have experienced the same. on Station Cash you have to claim it now they dont automatically give them on your account. Gotta goto Marketplace and CLAIM!
  5. Redscreen5 New Player

What a trash sale you know these changes have forced hands for respec's, badges etc. Why in the world would we need a low end DLC sale weeks into T6 smdh.
    • Like x 7
  6. Ice Clown New Player

thanks for this sale and all DCUO.... but um.... what happened to those good sales backed in the day when EVERYTHING was 50%, and i mean EVERYTHING in the marketplace, except legendary.

i mean hey its still a sale right? but to tell u the truth its a bad sale... only some DLCs going on sales... and ther not even all the dlc, there the old ones that like 75% of the population already have.

and for the 50% off... i mean i rather pay the 30% off, to save money on not buying PSN+, and also because DCUO can still be played without PSN+ making PSN+ more unneeded. BTW YES i kno PSN+ gives u extra game... BUT WHY WOULD I PLAY THOSE EXTRA GAME IF I HAVE DCUO?

i really do hope this isnt the spring sale, i really do hope.

If there is by any chance still a spring sale, please make EVERYTHING 50%. me and my bro really love this game and is usually paying $50 or more, during 50% sales.

but this time...... nah... i already have those.... thanks anyways DCUO
    • Like x 10
  7. Valsmurf Loyal Player

This is obviously not a sale geared towards you, me or any long time player of the game. This is for new players, for those who've been here a few days/weeks and liked the f2p part of the game. This is for players who might have never played the game before but for 15-20 dollars can get a rather large amount of content.

I agree we rarely get offers geared towards vets, but there's no reason to bash this great deal just because it's not for us.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ice Clown New Player

they shouldve made everything 50% like back in the days. so then everyone, new players or old players, will all get benefit and is most likely willing to pay alot of money. i know i would, if it was 50% off for everything.
  9. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Agreed, but that doesn't take away the value of the sale for the people it was directed to (i.e. new players) .
  10. Ice Clown New Player

i suppose..... but im pretty sure ther they wouldve made more money if they did it the old way.

also most new players probably wont even buy during this sale. because since theyre new, theyre gonna test the game first b4 buying anything.

when i first start DCUO, i never bought anything during sales for like 1 year, since i was testing///playing the game to seee if i liked it. and thats wat most new players are most likely at right now.
  11. Redscreen5 New Player

True but that ultimate edition sale has been on promotion on PSN for as long as I can remember (could be bugged). So if that single sale isn't pushing as much as they'd hope it to, it would give indication that lesser newer players are buying.

I actually think us more experienced players are a larger market in the population. Im sure if a ratio could be portrayed it would resemble that because mostly throughout the game im seeing at minimum people in T4 (with exception to the groups camping out in Bohemia).

It's starting to p me off having great offers placed in Aura bundles yet when there are individualized marketplace items for sale they are utterly useless .
    • Like x 3
  12. Valsmurf Loyal Player

I agree again, lets hope we get something nice to buy and some nice sales for that soon. It would be very beneficial if they ramped up their marketplace significantly. Certainly not with pay to win items, but cosmetic items. More styles, more lair themes, legend characters and skins, toys, cosmetic pets and anything else they can think of. Right now, what else is there other than replay badges that is worth buying?
    • Like x 3
  13. KN1TE Dedicated Player

It should b 50% off everything in game for all customers like last year around this time. That is when I bought all the DLCs for 50 percent off & became a dedicated player & bought more full price DLC purchase. However, this new DLC lacks content big time. It should also b 50% off as it is 50% less content. I understand weapon mastery too time. But but since it does not require a player to purchase the DLC like home turf for home turf mods or for the utility belt or shield...come on! Crying players...pay 2 win. Yes buy something & get another advantage. U gave away the farm on this DLC. It has no future relevance I'm sure as soon as next year it won't b played. There is no reason too & it's already old to people playing it daily. I skipped it. Thanks for letting me take the time to have time off of the game & just finish feat.s that r a grind. I play less & less & so do most of my friends & leagues are shrinking. Way over powered gear for old content raids. Just nothing to do. Halls of Power needs to b the best hardest DLC yet with the most content. 3-4 raids minimum. 2-3 alerts/ops. Hopefully not another rehashed/reused over & over...whatever it is this time. Never understood why they made a big map like wastelands & no raid or raids. Anyways, it seems like most can just take the summer off. I don't mind I enjoy my time off the game & quit the stupid gear grind...when it doesn't matter when u go for months grinding O.C. & they just hand 90 gear to every1. The game has not challenge & takes no real skill. It's turned into a cartoon more & there r even more horrible players than b4 because all the good skilled one seemingly left. Anyways, sales like this don't help every1. A summer without new raids or more content. It seems too little to late. We shall she. Disappointed overall...with a lot.
    • Like x 2
  14. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

are respec tokens and replays on sale or just what is listed above?
  15. Azushi Shiranui New Player

Will this sale be avaliable on steam?
  16. SupesIsBestHero New Player

Oh you poor thing, I'm sitting on 0
    • Like x 3
  17. super sanson Active Player

Why the replay are so expensive? 10.00 $$ for 3.50 that is more than the double in profit. So if you play 3 raid you are done this is abusive, taking advantage of fans are not smart move this game is all above money if you want to be at date you know that you have to pay a lot of replays this is not good. They should raise that replays
  18. JustSome_Chick New Player

I let my legendary go a while back after rage because, frankly, i was bored and wanted to play Minecraft. I checked it out tonight thinking, maybe I'd just buy the new DLC and some extra character slots so I could go casual when I was in the mood without that subscription. (Not a useless subscription by any means, but for me just now since I am no longer playing daily it's of no use to spend monthly. It's a good sub for people playing every day.)

All DLC reads as "Not Available For Purchase" in the playstation store, except the two bundles. Since I am not currently legendary, I should be able to buy them, correct?
  19. GodofSorcery New Player

So what about the ppl that is Legendary where is our sale :eek::eek::eek:
    • Like x 3
  20. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

I died