Bundles and DLC Packs On Sale For A Limited Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2014.

1. Xendoshi New Player

So it says that it should be on sale today for US PC and PS users Right? Today is may 20th? Just making sure because there is no sale going on that I see. I'll close out my browser and reload but I don't see any sale. . .
  2. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

I dont think they ever put legendary membership on sale.
  3. Risadas New Player

am i the only one that bought a dlc, but its not enabled? it doesnt show up when i start the game, and in the marketplace it doesnt say purchased like my other dlcs. In my payment history, it says origin crises has a "pending" status, does that mean i just have to wait? cuz i rly dont wanna find out i just uselessly wasted money.. >.<
  4. RiskVsReward New Player

It's May 20, and sale says it will last until may 21st... What's the problem? I was just about to order,they are all full price but when I added them to my cart last night they were on sale
  5. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Meeps, can you please tell me what's wrong? I was waiting till today to purchase these DLCs. But now the sale is gone from the psn store. I contacted soe customer service and they said that there is nothing that they can do for me and that I should contact psn support

The sale was supposed to last until may 21st but it may 20th and the sale is gone
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Sorry folks, that was a typo. The US Sale ended today (20th). The EU sale starts tomorrow (21st).
  7. Ebon Angel New Player

Sure hope customers aren't penalized for a typo...
  8. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I've been on the phone with customer support for the last 2 hours :(
  9. Vinny Tireshine New Player

I contact soe support,they tell me that I have to contact psn support

Then I contact psn support,then they tell me I have to contact soe support

Who do I need to contact?
  10. Redscreen5 New Player

Exactly, things that are usually put into Aura bundles without hesitation. Yet they give us a sale which to the majority equates to utter garbage.

This really is a disgrace
  11. Vinny Tireshine New Player

This is really wrong and misleading meeps. Something needs to be done, I spent the whole morning on phone with soe support and psn support. They both said that the problem needs to be resolved with the other party. I'm tired of waiting on hold and I feel like this price should have been honored up to today as it was posted here for a whole week.

Please, if there is something that can be done to still honor this deal, do it.
  12. Ebon Angel New Player

When stores advertise sales and the price is "a typo", they honor the "typo" price with proof of the advertised price until the price is corrected. That is good customer service , not saying "Sorry that was a typo" days later when the sale is over. We players seem to be having a terrible couple of weeks.
    • Like x 1
  13. Vinny Tireshine New Player

This is just so wrong, I was really looking forward to buying these DLCs and switching my HL too to electricity.

Here is what they said to me when I opened a ticket:

Greetings MrTireshine,

After looking into the issue a bit further, it appears there was a typo on the website. The promotion ended today as it was intended to. If you wish to purchase the DLC, you will need to pay full price at this point. Again I do apologize for the typo, but there is nothing we can do. If you have any more questions or concerns, please let me know.

Your reference number for this contact is: 140520-000419.

Regards,
    TSR Brandon M.

Contact SOE Account, Billing, and Technical Support
    Phone and Email: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939
  14. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Plus about 2 hours of my day wasted on the phone with soe and psn support
  15. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

lol thats SOE/DCUO :p
  16. Vinny Tireshine New Player

Meeps, don't you think since the typos was found after the sale ended, that you Gus should just honor it? Is there anything you guys will do formations of us that tried to purchase the packs today? This is just wrong and false advertising
    • Like x 1
  17. Chrome New Player

Woah woah woah, the sale ended ALREADY? I've had this page open for 2 days straight so I could get the money together to buy the Ultimate Edition TOMORROW.
    Typos happen, fair enough, but what about the people who had already bought, were planning to buy, or worse, just called up the folks about an early birthday present? I was pretty willing to spend 31 bucks on what most would call a grind, but I just don't feel comfortable giving you guys 40, and I'm not sure I could even do 20, because that might be a 'typo' too.
  18. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

or simply extend it for another day, putting up a new THREAD saying so, so everyone is aware of the extension of the price cuts.
  19. Chrome New Player

So basically just give people the same meager price reductions for an extra 2 hours worth of customer support? They're going to need to give me more reason than that to get any of my money.
  20. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

"or simply extend it for another day, putting up a new THREAD saying so, so everyone is aware of the extension of the price cuts."

see that there? it says day dunno where you got hours from lol and I meant extend the deals on MP