Build Your Ally (For Fun)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 14, 2022.

1. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Sounds fun. If you want to do mine (Ambush Bug), go right ahead! (if you don't, that's cool, too)
    • Like x 1
  2. Raven Roth Committed Player

Wonder Woman

Combat:

Lasso Maelstrom - Wonder woman lashes all enemies with her lasso knocking them up and pulling them towards her. (Like Queen Diana)

Passive 1-2:

Bracer Deflection - Your block reduces 10% more damage and reflects 5% of incoming damage back to the attacker.

Might of the Gods - Using certain abilities or CC against enemies grants an extra effect at random with a 30s cool down in between them:

Finisher - Ares causes a wave of energy to erupt from the target if they're killed
    Killing an enemy - Hades commands their shade to fight for you, can have up to 3 active
    Priority Heal - A patch of healing flowers is created by Hera
    Group Shield - Atlas blesses your shields with more damage absorption
    Group Heal - Aphrodite gives everyone affected damage reduction
    Weapon Buff - Hephaestus increases your precision
    Stun - Hecate turns stunned enemies into beasts that cannot attack
    Pull - Zeus strikes all affected enemies with lightning and stuns them
    Knockback - Enemies affected are rooted by Gaia with vines
    Taunt - Athena causes your targets to be demoralized, making them do less damage
    Summon Pet - Artemis reduces the amount of power your active pet uses

Raven

Combat:

Soulnado - Sends 3 soul-self tornados forward that knock enemies up and inflicts them with the Purified power Interaction.

Passive 1-2:

Demonic Fury - All enemies affected by your power Interaction take 18% damage from your finisher.

Empath - When below 30% health, Raven will appear to heal you and restore your power. (Like in Ellsworth Hospital)
    • Like x 3
  3. Eve YouTuber

Yes!! all the allies mentioned here :D

Cardboard write it down please :D
  4. Great Architect Loyal Player

I'd like to be able to set one of my Alts as my Ally, with their Combat ability being them rocking up and dropping the highest Power cost Ability currently in their tray... but this is probably so abuseable that it's not funny.
    • Like x 1
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Now that we have the Bruce Wayne joke ally, it could be funny if in future years we got similar joke allies of the other mentors' secret identities. Clark could show up and start writing on a notepad while saying something about the article he's gonna write about what's going on (would have to be generic stuff that would make sense no matter what you're doing, of course). Diana just makes quips about the Greek gods (maybe even ones that also comment on the game somehow through them). Circe just feeds you compliments meant to make you follow her, maybe lean into some Sith-type "let the hate flow through you" stuff. Joker, as Jack Napier, just makes fun of you (or to follow the no-origin-set-in-stone schtick he could just appear as a randomized civilian model every time). Lex just says how everything reminds him of some fancy expensive thing he has or a battle he's had with Superman or related characters.
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

I'd loveeeee that. It would be so funny. xD
    • Like x 1
  7. Raven Roth Committed Player

Circe:

Combat:

Kneel Before Me! - Circe unleashes an energy wave from herself causing affected enemies to kneel, and inflicts them with Bad Karma.

Passive 1-2

Champion of Circe - Completing missions grants 2 additional Source Marks

Unleash the Beast - When using a breakout, weapon buff, transformation ability, or when crowd controlled by an enemy, gain a 20s buff depending on your role:

Tank - Increased defense and CC resistance
    Healer - Increased restoration and crit heal chance
    Troll - Increased vitalization and power crit chance
    DPS - Increased might and precision

Atrocitus

Combat:

Meteoric Rage - Drops a construct meteor on enemies knocking them away and inflicting them with Plasma Burn. (Like in Spark of Parallax)

Passive:

Focused Hatred - The enemy most damaged by your abilities is marked by a Red Lantern Insignia over their heads and takes 9% more damage from you.
    • Like x 1
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

'Mazing Man (Legen... Wait for it... ...dary!)

[IMG]

'Mazing Man is already at Rank 10!

Combat 'bility: Cheers you on with words of inspiration, reminding you what you're fighting for.

Passive 'bility 1: When passing by any tree, there is a 75% chance 'Mazing Man will rescue a kitten from it.

Passive 'bility 2: When passing by any crosswalk, there is a 100% chance 'Mazing Man will help a little old lady cross safely.
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Katana (If she ever makes it to the game)

I imagine she would be "Rare"
    Combat: Sword Swoosh (Puts "Bleed" on the enemy, with damage over time)
    Passive Ability: Soultaker - Let's you revive yourself with 50% health when you're knocked down
    • Like x 1
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

Last one I can think of

Perpetua

Combat:

Source Eye Beam - Blasts a target with a powerful beam of energy that deals damage to nearby enemies. If the primary target dies within the next few seconds you gain a might buff.

Passive:

Foolish Child! - if a teammate dies near you, their body pulses out a wave of source energy that restores power, and heals everyone near them, while increasing movement speed.
    • Like x 2
  11. Eve YouTuber

Holy. I imagine she would be a Legendary character, for some reason
    • Like x 1
  12. Raven Roth Committed Player

Nekron

Combat:

Siphon Life - Nekron sucks the life force out of all enemies in front of him, restoring health in a small aoe around him.

Passive:

Lord of the Unliving - Ally players that die near you respawn as slow moving zombies unable to use abilities or attack. If interacted with they will respawn with 20% health.

Ebon

Combat:

Into Darkness - Ebon creates a portal on the ground that sucks enemies towards it.

Passive:

Ally in the Night - Your AoE damage field ability summons portals of shadowy hands that damage enemies.

Hal Jordan

Combat:

Force of Will - Hal places a shield on you that radiates with energy, pushing all enemies away.

Passive:

Ion Will - When below a certain health threshold, become empowered by the light on willpower and receive an emerald aura that heals you over time and greatly increases your defense and toughness.

Zatanna

Combat:

Abracadabra! - Zatanna shoots a bolt of magic that temporarily turns enemies into birds with lowered defense, inflicting Bad Karma.

Passive:

Disappearing Act - Using a priority heal will teleport you a short distance in the direction you are moving a detaunt enemies.

Anti-Monitor

Combat:

Negation Wave - AM pulses out a wave that coats enemies in antimatter, slowing them and making their attacks heal a small amount.

Passive:

Shard of Anti-Matter - When using a supercharge, spawn a shard of Anti-Matter that has random effects on nearby players:

- Increased move speed
    - Healing over time
    - Power over time
    - Damage reduction
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Those are great. Zatanna's Passive\Combat would probably be backwards tho ;)
  14. Dilios Well-Known Player

[IMG]

King Shark.

Attack: Bites the target and lowers its defense.

Support 1: The lower the target's health, increases the user's attack every 30 seconds.

Support 2: Increases the party's shield strength every 30 seconds.
    • Like x 1
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

How could we go six pages without mentioning Ace the Bathound? (Please forgive me if I missed it)

Attack: Big Dog Bite
    Ace is summoned and grabs agro from any baddies that are targeting the summoner and then deals physical damage to them.

Passive 1: Ace in the Hole
    Increases other Passive abilities

Passive 2: Very Resourceful Dog
    Locates exobit nodes on your map (good pairing with with the Batman ally and the Krypto ally)

Honestly I'm not sold on the first Passive. I just want the second one, but I feel like it's such a great Passive that it needs a larger buy in, like the Batman Passive, World's Greatest.
    • Like x 2
  16. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I want Mutly

and every time you make a shout he
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Raven Roth Committed Player

Carol Ferris

Combat:

Crush on You - Carol creates a giant heel construct that crushes enemies, making them vulnerable to Crushing and Dazing affects.

Passive:

Love Conquers All! - After reaching a certain threshold of healing, the ally most affected by your heals gains a violet lantern symbol above their head that burst heals them for an additional amount.

Saint Walker

Combat:

Beacon of Hope - Walker creates a blue star above himself that buffs players with increased damage and PoT, while blinding and setting enemies on fire.

Passive 1-2:

All Will Be Well - If you were to be killed, you will be surrounded by the light of hope, and restored to max health and power. (35 min cooldown)

Purposeful Punches - When completing a weapon combo, construct fists will pummel your target for additional damage. If the target dies a small amount of power is restored to you.

Larfleeze

Combat:

Mine! - Larfleeze locks a single target in a cage before blowing it up and damaging nearby enemies. Enemies hit by the detonation are dazed.

Passive 1-2:

MORE - All sales to vendors give double the amount of cash, and gain 1 additional episode currency from completing missions.

Identity Thief - Killing an enemy raises an orange lantern construct in their place to fight with you. When they're killed or their time runs out, they explode. (Can have 2 at a time)

Sinestro

Combat:

Sinestro's Might - Sinestro conjures an image of Parallax that stuns and terrifies enemies before exploding. Inflicts the Dazed effect.

Passive:

Fear My Power! - Killing an enemy inspires fear in nearby enemies, making them take additional damage and a chance to make them panic and knock away others.

Indigo-1

Combat:

Have Compassion - Indigo-1 unleashes a wave of compassion that detaunts enemies away from you and reduces their damage by 3% for 8s. If used while in tank role, taunts all enemies towards you while freeing allies of CC.

Passive:

Cleanse Corruption - Glow with an indigo aura that removes active debuffs and crowd control, and prevents you from being affected by them for 4s afterwards. (60s cooldown)
    • Like x 3
  18. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Well, if we're doing Hanna-Barbera now, how about Scooby-Doo? His active would be to summon a Mystery, Inc.-style trap to hold the target in place for 3 seconds, and his passive would be making it easier to run away from combat.
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Zatanna

Combat: Ynnub-A-Otni-Nrut
    Turns the enemy into harmless bunnies for a few seconds, and increasing your damage output.

Passive 1: Rehtaef a fo Sdrib
    Auras of birds floating around you will heal you if you are below 25% for your max once in a battle

Passive 2: Kucl fo Elbbub
    Drops a magical bubble shield to defend you and your group.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Raven

Combat: Raven appears with a single-target cloud of crows, damaging the target.

Passive 1: Trigon's Pride
    If you are low, steal health from your allies to stabilize yourself

Passive 2: Once a Titan, Always a Titan
    Has a chance to activate a shield for 8 people, usually activates for 4
    • Like x 2