Build Your Ally (For Fun)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

So I was mostly curious on which Ally you guys would favor and what passives and animated attack you would like your Ally to have?

I'll start. I would love Donna Troy as Ally and per her PvP\PvE Powers, the ability to shield and heal allies.
    When summoned, she can use her lasso to pull enemies. (AOE)

Passive 1 can grant shields to the entire group
    Passive 2 Allies who are below 25% will be healed to 50% of their maximum health

Can probably be better than what I wrote here but just how I imagine she would be, hoping she will be helpful for healers anyway. Build your own Ally - what would you like your favorite Ally to do?
    • Like x 15
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Ambush Bug as ally. He'd come in, say something snarky and detaunt your enemies for 5 seconds.
    • Like x 14
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I’ll take Constantine.

Passive 1: fire hurts 20% less at full rank (something to do with his cigarette and lighter) ((fire in this game really hurts and my tank would love this for the new elite plus alert cuz I don’t wanna move))
    Passive 2: adds a dot to your finisher (makes it a good replacement to hv)

Attack: comes up from a sigil in the ground, says “you again? Blimey” and summons a rock golem that does the doomsday cone attack.
    • Like x 9
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Isis

When summoned, Isis teleports to the enemy with the highest full health value and cat scratches them (same cat teleport animation as in the BoP Metropolis open world).

Passive 1 - Enemy projectiles and ranged attacks cannot hit you as long as you have not used a power or weapon attack in their presence. This effect can only be triggered again once out of combat.

------------

Teekl

When summoned, Teekl meows, making a giant yarn ball fall on the enemy with the highest full health value, then hisses and leaves.

Passive 1 - You have a permanent heal over time on you, but receive less healing from other players (can only be active as tank). Levelling affinity reduces the penalty.
    Passive 2 - Powers that can miss or not have all hits connected no longer miss. Levelling affinity gives a slight damage buff to those powers.
    • Like x 8
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Lobo for another one.

Flies in on his space hog, says “you owe me space money for this” and fires off some rockets

Passive 1: all content pays more. He likes to get paid. Yeah, we don’t need the money but it’s the principle.
    Passive 2: tank role- your powersets st taunt does much more damage every 30secs
    • Like x 5
  6. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Beast boy:

Passive 1- change forms to avoid incoming attacks/other stuff. Hold block to turn into a giant animal for more durability. Turn into a bird when above an AoE. Jump and have bunny ability to jump well above those rocks of fire!! When a boss stomps, have the power of octopus to stay where you are on the ground.

Passive 2- snack time! When low on health, receive a huge slice of pizza to refill your health. Refreshes at every so interval.

Just a random thought.
    • Like x 2
  7. comrade sonya Committed Player

Circe

Wrath of Circe- When summoned Circe manipulates mystical forces around her to transmute enemies into Bestiamorphs that will fight along your side for a certain amount of time. The damage and CC length increases as you rank her up.

Passive 1
    Mirror Image- Upon reaching a health threshold percentage detaunt all nearby enemies and summon a clone will take aggro for X seconds before exploding in damage. The damage and clone length increases as you rank her up.

Passive 2
    Clairvoyance- When a teammate is knocked out teleport to their location with a shield that blocks all damage for X seconds. The shield length increases and cooldown on teleporting to decreases as you rank her up.
    • Like x 5
  8. comrade sonya Committed Player

Catwoman

Whip Flurry- When summoned, catwoman unleashes a devastating flurry of her whip before back flipping away.

Passive 1
    9 Lives- Upon taking a hit that would kill you, you’re instead left with 1HP

Passive 2
    Cat’s Eye- Scan the battlefield for advantages, increases crit healing, damage, and power healing chance by 2% for every enemy that’s knocked out. Stacks up to 5 times and lasts 10 seconds, each kill refreshes the duration.
    • Like x 5
  9. comrade sonya Committed Player

Raven

Psychokinesis- When summoned Raven shrouds herself in a cloak of darknesses and unleashes multiple swirling vortexes of telekinetic destruction, damaging enemies who are caught in their midst

Passive 1
    Soul Link- When an ally takes a certain percentage of their health in damage that damage is split in half. 50% is healed over time, the other 50% is transferred to you as damage over time

Passive 2
    Chronokinesis- Revive timers for allies and yourself are increased by X amount of seconds
    • Like x 4
  10. KidKretz Committed Player

The Flash: Can travel me back to 2011, where i can play DCUO from the start KNOWING everything i know now :p
    • Like x 6
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Well dang. I hear the game is hiring, maybe they got “ideas people” jobs. Should post that you’re 100% ok with these getting made and not gonna try to sue or something lol. The game needs these
    • Like x 3
  12. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Hall Jordan:

Combat: shielding ability that was removed. I WANT IT BACK!!: puts a wall that absorbs all damage (forward damage)

Passive 1: all combos deal x% more damage when clipping between combos

Passive 2: Channeling SCs are now placed on the ground as turrets instead of having to be channeled (may require a damage reduction to compensate)
    • Like x 2
  13. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Titanic Trenton

When summoned, he will shout "Titanic Trenton is here and ready to take the bad guys!" All aggro will be drawn to him, but he will die in 1 hit.

Passive 1 - You will always have the aggro, however, you also take 10% more damage. Levelling affinity diminishes the damage penalty.

Passive 2 - Mini Titanic Trentons periodically spawn nearby. They will damage enemies like a pet, and mitigate any AoE damage you and the group receives, but die in 1 hit (this passive can only be used by a tank). Levelling affinity makes more spawn.
    • Like x 11
  14. BumblingB I got better.

Blue Beetle I (Dan Garrett) Epic
    Active: Jumps in and does a clothesline haymaker AOE.
    Passive 1: Superhuman Durability & Strength - 7% defense and toughness; 100% weaponization. (At max rank.)

Blue Beetle II (Ted Kord) Legendary
    Active: Shoots his air Blue Beetle Gun to do a cone attack. Knocking down non boss enemies and setting up the PI of your powerset.
    Passive 1: Genius Level Intellect - Reduces power consumption by 15%. Increases precision and might by 7%. (At max rank.)
    Passive 2: Armory of Gadgets - When using a "shield" power, a 7 meter AOE pulse happens attacking nearby enemies. Setting up defense debuff on enemies hit. 200% damage. (At max rank.)

Blue Beetle III (Jaime Reyes) Legendary
    Active: Shoots the ground and does an AOE pulse damaging surrounding enemies. Stunning non boss enemies and setting up attack debuff on them.
    Passive 1: Khaji Da - When activating your "Weapon Buff", your power regen is increased by 50%.
    Passive 2: Heads Up Display - When using a debuff, nearby enemies, up to 8 (At max rank.), receive the same debuff. Increases debuff stacks with players. 10% debuff strength. (At max rank.)

Booster Gold Legendary
    Active: Shoots massive AOE cone attack at enemies. Shields all allied team members.
    Passive 1: Flight Ring - Your movement mode is now flight. Dive Bomb is active. When Dive Bomb is used, damages enemies up to 250%. (At max rank.)
    Passive 2: Time Traveler - When using a "Shield". Heal you and teammates by 25% of their health.

Skeets Rare
    Active: Shoots lasers hitting up to 8 enemies. Stunning non boss enemies.
    Passive 1: Database of the Future - Randomly applies a debuff on your targeted enemy.
    • Like x 5
  15. Drewbolt Greatest Healer of this Generation

How about a Supersons Ally, which includes Superboy and Robin, since it's alluded that Superman has a son (conversation after Source Wall raid) and Damian already exists.
    Combat attack: Super Teamup: Superboy hits enemies with a Heat Vision attack (mostly single target) that burns nearby enemies, and Robin throws a bunch of Batarangs for pure aoe damage (basically the Batarang attack and Heat Vision attack from Iconics power tree).

Passive 1: Robin's Tactics: Any move that stuns an enemy drops a smoke grenade that stuns up to 4 additional enemies near your target, cooldown 20 seconds at max rank.
    Passive 2: Superboy's Strength: Weapon attacks frighten nearby enemies (excluding bosses), causing nearby enemies to flee in terror, cooldown 20 seconds, up to 4 seconds of effectiveness at max rank.
    • Like x 3
  16. Jaelia Committed Player

Star Sapphire Fatality (Epic)
    Love Slap
    Active: Uses Violet Power Ring Hand Clap Stunning Nearby Adds
    Passive 1: Violet Handclap gives a Heal Debuff on all nearby targets

Love’s Light
    Active: Fatality Charges Violet Power Battery
    Passive 2: Love’s Light Applies a 6 second Violet Shielding after busting applies a Heal over time for 5 seconds.

Star Sapphire Carol Ferris (Legendary)
    Love Blast
    Active: Carol Uses violet power ring tentacles blast
    Healer Passive 1: Love tentacles stun nearby adds while applying heal over time when using a group heal.

Hearts Long Lost
    Active: Carol Taps into her violet ring applying a amethyst aura.
    Passive 2: Carol Applies a amethyst aura on all group members lasting 6 seconds, group member with least health gets heal over time grant after shield burst.
    • Like x 4
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Starro

Primary attack - Starro spins through your enemies like a buzzsaw causing damage and knock back.

Passive 1 - Spawn Shield - tiny Starro are spawned to spin around the group’s characters providing a shield. The shield lasts until the last tiny Starro is dead (maybe 5 of 6 hits)

Passive 2 - Conqueror - 90% chance of mind controlling enemy adds to fight the rest of your enemies. 10% chance of mind controlling you to fight your group (because Starro is no true ally to anyone but Starro!). Lasts 5 to 10 seconds.
    • Like x 6
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Shoot, now I want Jarro.

Jarro Robin Rare
    Active: Jumps in and mind controls an add that will deal an AOE damage to enemies then self.
    Passive 1: Active Imagination - Increases your damage output 25% for 6 seconds with 60 second cool down.
    • Like x 7
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Two Face
    Active: Flips a coin.
    Clean side: AOE does damage equal to 2% enemy health.
    Scarred side: AOE does damage equal to 2% enemy health x 2

Passive 1: Whenever you take damage there's a 50/50 chance it will be reduced.

Passive 2: Whenever you do damage there's a 50/50 chance 2% of incoming damage will be reflected.
    • Like x 2
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Polka Dot Man

Active: While you have one DOT going Power regenerates X% faster.

Passive 1: While you have [1, 2, 3] DOT going damage to you and team mates are reduced by [x, x, x]%

Passive 2: While you have [1, 2, 3] DOT going damage is increased [x, x, x]%
    • Like x 4