Build Your Ally (For Fun)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Eve YouTuber

Bumpity bump bump:

Raven

Combat: Evil \ Good Raven
    Depends on your morality, the Good or Evil Raven will spawn and attack a group of enemies with a powerful force of Darkness or Light

Passive 1: Sin of Pride
    Crows appears and drops a heal orb when you are below 25% and heals you fully once

Passive 2: In the name of Trigon
    4 player group shield lasts longer

Idk. I'm just messing around, someone can probably do Raven better lol
    • Like x 1
  2. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Sinestro
    Attack: Chainsaw spin
    Support: randomly summon a power battery to recharge your power pool

Hal Jordan
    Attack: Strafing run Supercharge
    Support: Empower your damage for a few seconds
    • Like x 1
  3. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Ability to revive dead teammates

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Krypto. because he's a dog. who shoots lasers from his eyes.
  6. Eve YouTuber

We...have Krypto
  7. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Oh I know I saw people talking about allies we already have, so I didn't notice if this is a thread about ones we don't.

How about some generic robot/drone/construct allies? maybe in different styles?
    • Like x 1
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

IDK about abilities, but some characters that would be fun, especially since several of my characters don't really have any that fit them thematically:

Ones for each Lantern Corps:
    Red - Atrocitus, Guy, and/or Dex-Starr
    Orange - Larfleeze
    Yellow - Sinestro
    Green - Hal, John, Guy, Ch'pp, Kyle, Alan, Jade, and/or, Simon
    Violet/Star Sapphire - Carol and/or Fatality
    Indigo - Indigo 1
    Blue - Saint Walker and/or Brother Warth
    UV - IDK maybe UV Sinestro
    Black - IDK
    White - IDK

Constantine
    Zatanna
    Harley
    Ivy
    Killer Frost
    Captain Cold
    Black Lightning
    Livewire
    Any Blue Beetle
    Booster Gold and/or Skeetz
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    Donna Troy
    Cassie Sandsmark
    Batfamily that isn't the umpteenth variation of Bruce
    Jay Garrick
    Kid Flash (Wallace, Bart, any)
    Martian Manhunter
    Miss Martian
    Raven
    Static
    Two-Face
    Supergirl/Powergirl
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Ahh sorry if the thread confused you!! And construct allies would be really cool! Yeah the main idea of the thread is to create your own ally(As long as we don't have the ally in the game yet) maybe the Devs can take inspiration. I do think maybe one or two made it to the game already? I need to go back and read the suggestions lol
  10. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

Since Circe is going to be a reality at some point, i would love to see Promethea and Ursa/Faora, but it seems really harder hehe (Promethea is not exactly DC and before Ursa i guess Zod will be the chosen one). The other two would be nice options to pick something different. All of them i would be like Zoom level or maybe the girls like zoom and the other two like Calculator.

Ursa / Faora
    Attack: She is a kryptonian, whatever suits and do not repeat the other kryptians, maybe two punches go up on the sky and shoot a ray beam or a freeze breath.
    Passive: She is a soldier so i guess something with improving your attack so....if an enemy attack takes more than 50% of your health, your weapons attacks are increased in 1%?

An exobyte villain/hero
    I don't remember who post it but i love the idea.
    Attack: At the moment of purchasing him from Cyborg she will pick a random power (fire, ice, etc) and the strongest attack from there.
    Passive: At the moment that you enter in one instance, if you have the ally equiped it'll set a timer. If you unequip the ally or go out from the instance the timer will be setted to 0. When this timer reach 1 hour, and if the group have less people than the max limit (less than 8 in a raid, less than 4 in an alert, less than 2 in a duo or less than 1 in a challenge (hehe)) you'll be able to summon one character that'll be a tank, a healer or a controller (something like Mr Miracle in i don't remember what duo) that will help the team until the end. If someone else comes to the instance and you reach the max limit [of that instance] or you unequip the ally then the ally will disappear.

Glomulus [orange lantern]
    Attack: He go close to the enemy and bites him.
    Passive: He'll 'eat' every seasonal curency you earn from the moment you equip him until you unequip him, when he reach 100? He'll deliver one piece of collection of the game (except time capsules i guess) you are missing on your inventory.

PS: The last two, i'm thinking in something useful for the game like Oracle more than for winning/finishing like Superman.
    • Like x 2
  11. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Oh! Exobyte villain, I want The Overlord. your lowkey fan from the hero meta final mission in hall of doom who fights you (And goes down SO FAST :p)
    • Like x 2
  12. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Give some more love to generic random NPCs. HoL bot probably feels so alone.

Random goon stealing a CRT TV

Combat: Runs to the boss, pulls up a TV from nowhere and then runs away while yelling "This is my TV now!". This demoralizes the boss so much that they get a 10% debuff on all stats for 10 seconds.

Passive: Improved speed while holding objects, throwing damage increased by X%

GCPD Riot Unit

Combat: Multiple officers spawn in and damage your primary target with pistols, shotguns and grenades.

Passive: GCPD Shield. Your shields are X% more effective.

Wag

Combat: Yells "tell me if you've heard this one before", then charges at boss.

Passive: Backup/henchmen damage increased by X%, cooldown reduced by Y%

Wrath Demon

Combat: Yells "How dare you!" and throws a massive fireball at the boss.

Passive: Your damage output is increased by X% per Y% of health missing.
    • Like x 3
  13. Zeropointmodule Active Player

If we don't have a Flex Mentallo ally, we need one. He shows up, Flexes his big muscles, and grants a random buff to allies and debuff to enemies, with a small chance to transform enemies or make allies temporarily larger, and a much smaller chance to turn the pentagon into a circle, (which you won't see since its not nearby at the time)
    • Like x 2
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

That would be hilarious, especially since I did him as one of my gender-swapped DC Bombshells and I have the drawing up on my wall with the others.
  15. Ryazan Dedicated Player

An ally that isn't a single entity then? That would actually be interesting. What could people come up with if there was an ally that is, say, the 3 hero mentors in one, or the Titans, or the Birds of Prey.

Call in an ally and instead of just having Batman do an attack, you have instead Wonder Woman and Superman coming along for a combo.
    • Like x 1
  16. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Wasn't Murder Machine a Dark Multiverse batman who became a cyborg and decided to kill everyone?
  17. CantLoginWithPS Active Player

Yes. In my mind, 4 guys with pistols, 2 guys with shotguns and 1 guy throwing grenades would spawn once you called the ally in.
  18. Zeropointmodule Active Player

Summon Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!
  19. Eve YouTuber

a year later bump but, I think we only got Drake Malice's Black Adam ally request so far!
    • Like x 1
  20. Raven Roth Committed Player

Fatality

Combat: Fatal Attraction

Places a violet lantern construct that pulls in and damages enemies

Passive: Love Hurts

Whenever you take damage, a portion of it is turned into a heal over time for nearby allies.

Raven

Combat: Ravenous Projection

Sends an astral raven forward that damages and panics enemies

Passive: Prideful

Killing enemies temporarily gives you a might and precision boost

Circe

Combat: Beastiamorph

Turns 3 enemies into beasts that damage and knockdown other enemies

Passive: Divine Intervention

If you are down to 50% health, Circe sends a beastiamorph berserker to aid you in combat by taunting nearby enemies to itself

Indigo-1

Combat: Surge of Compassion

Sends out a damaging shockwave that causes all enemies to temporarily stop attacking you

Passive: Empathy

A small percentage of damage taken is reflected back to enemies

Trigon

Combat: Evil's Grasp

Summons fiery demonic hands from the ground that damage and stun nearby targets

Passive: Soul Devourer

Enemies you kill leave behind soul orbs that restore health
    • Like x 1