Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Captain Wonder Active Player

Could you put a way to imprint on the fly in the menu were you change from dps to healer or whatever your guy is so when we get new gear we don't have to go back to are base to imprint it's a hassle. To keep going back specially. If you through skill points, gear,style,trinkets,etc together I played for 1hour had to go to base 6 times. Please think about it
  2. ComicsKid Committed Player

Why are you imprinting so often? Play play and play, at the end distribute new dropped gear gathered in inventory, imprint, go to bed, wake up and use new geared guy lol
  3. HHAAZZEE New Player

Are you HL or quantum? If so it may be switching your 10 vit affinity bonus from your power tree to the affinity from your other tree which used to happen when you had equal power points in both trees and relogged it would switch the affinity from the second power tree to the first one, i think they fixed that but im not sure, its not something iv checked for a while as I dont spec equal power points in both my trees anymore but it seems like they have if your relogging and getting the 10 vit back (if you are HL or quantum ofcorse) and now that same bug is happening with armories. If its not that maybe you have a few new skill points you havnt imprinted but have speced when your got them.
  4. lukelucky Devoted Player

you better place them all in one base. haveing two is stupid. you warp to one then have to wait 30min to warp to the second base? i feel cheated i bought a xecond base and if i accidently warp to the wrong base then its loading screen after loading screen till i get to the other. more time wasted instead of gameing
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

It's nice to have two bases so u can have one in metropolis and one in Gotham. Since I'm on heroes side, I put one near amusement mile, and one near glenmorgan square so the t4 operations are much faster. I can just warp to the relevant base when I need to. When seasonals are up, I move my Gotham base just east of diamond district because the seasonal objectives occur in close proximity there.

I essentially set up one base for business, and the other for armory customization. Don't forget that once per hour, you can also move a base. That's really handy for quickly moving across a city map with minimal risk of a freeze. As long as all your base items are placed upon nodes, and you choose the same base size that you had before you moved, your base should remain exactly as it was before, but in a different location. It's very convenient.
  6. Captain Wonder Active Player

So your saying let's not use the new things you get I'll. Use them tomorrow or don't use the armories. That's dumb you should have a link to armory to imprint on the fly. I'm sure Batman doesn't go back to the cave .every time he needs something well I don't want. Either.
  7. Cyclotrode X New Player

my only issue w/them currently is that you cannot imprint different HT mods on the same gear w/different load-outs :(
  8. thebugkiller7 New Player

9. thebugkiller7 New Player

This is the bugkiller7 Im a true Game Master. Mepps You give us updates that matter to you, Ive been having issues with my amories since the the very first one i received. I need my issues fixed and im getting tired of calling and sending emails. Mepps or what ever you want to call yourself fixed the issues with the amories. I purchased three additional amories and im only able to imprint on 1 out of 4. I will leave a message 4 to 5 time everyday... Just know im making or leaving you a paper trail... As long as i pay to play... but cant play what i pay for... no one who works for sony i consider to be a friend at this moment.
  10. lukelucky Devoted Player

all valid points and i use mine in simular fashion. does not change the fact of not being able to warp to base1 then warp to base 2 is stupid
  11. Hannibal Harper New Player

dear mother goose, or bigfoot, or whoever i pray to for this dream to come true. when i first became excited for armories, it was the thought of switching from superspeed to flight in an instance that struck my fancy. not through respec tokens, but with joker's jetpack. this is considered a transformation and is deemed unworthy. devs, please remove such restrictions from these three items: joker's jetpack, journeyman's boots, and the bat gauntlet.
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Post title is FALSE. My armory has been broke for a month. With no response from any dev. No solution. Broke. Like to many things in the game that go on seemingly forever or too long unsolved. I wanted to buy more, but when the first one does not work & they can't say it won't happen if I purchase more, that is a problem. How long do I have to wait?!
    • Like x 1
  13. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I have not been following this issue at all , but I'm curious...
    Did you try removing all of your gear, utility belt etc....and then repecing all your power / skill points to zero....all styles to none.
    ...to try imprinting a completely blank build?
    Maybe the glitch in in a gear piece armory combo.. not the armory?
    I know that it wouldn't work with the Joker Jet pack....
  14. Black Prime New Player

FYI on trollers losing vit when they use armories. This is nothing new. This happens to all powers. Alot of people prob just do not know. When you have a stat you are trying to get like with hl or quantum and say you spec five power points into the tree with the stat you want. You have the stat for now. Now to keep the stat you can only put less than or equal to the same number in the other tree. Say you put five. This is fine as long as you put five in the tree you want to stat from. Then you put the rest into iconics. Save to your armory or not. Once you relog you will have lost your stats. This has been a bug for a long time. The system when you relog will default to the top tree stats if yoi have a even number of power points in each. Only way to keep this from happening is respec everytime you log in or just keep one extra power point in the tree with the stat you want. Problem solved.
  15. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Tried everything. Customer service stupped. They just said they know it is a problem. My post is called: Armory Broke!
  16. Damien Oakes Level 30

It won't ever happen obviously but being able to switch armouries. Then have more than one power would be just to awesome for words. I still have my old might gear that I could use.
  17. Damien Oakes Level 30

I think armouries are the best thing they created. Just useful in every way the coolest thing in the game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Totally of topic but I wish the cease with the limit of white mods you can use per gear piece. Its silly I think I have to go back and forth to replace white mods with other mods to make sure I get the one I want.

Please let white mods be pulled without a limit.
  19. Kemorak New Player

DCUO Armories are so epic truly enhance the game experience big time! I do think will be even more awesome is we can change Powers too and moving styles no sure is that is even possible but I din't try it yet scare I mess my builds^^ but I love the Armories
    thanks so much DCUO Devs you Rocks!
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

You've just earned your Black Lantern ring.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3