Build and Play Your Characters Like Never Before with Armories!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 16, 2014.

1. pauleta180 Well-Known Player

Just a suggestion. Is it possible to get our cr of the armory build into info part where it says role and power?
  2. Original Bad Boy Tim Dog New Player

I am trying to get a understanding of the sole purpose of the armories explain in detail what i read so far it sounds awesome just a better explanation.
  3. Slademj115 New Player

Yeah they have to fix this. Apparently it's still happening. I've tried everything and it's still going. Each time I use the Armory my Vitalization drops by 10. And I made sure I imprinted my gear as soon as I get my new set of gear.
  4. KN1TE Dedicated Player

My Armory still broke as I get an error message when attempting to imprint. Response I got from a ticket: Via Email (SOE Customer Service) 01/25/2014 04:55 AM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. We have been receiving a number of tickets regarding this issue at this time. Please know that we have sent this information to our development team but that we do not currently have an ETA on a resolution. You can stay up to date with this issue as it develops via the forums and you can look for a potential fix in future hot-fixes. Please feel free to contact us again if you have future questions or concerns
  5. Sore Steadfast Player

Are you spec'd in shield? Is it your primary weapon? Do you have the Last Laugh DLC? What does the text of your error message say?
  6. Eschelar New Player

Perhaps your time would be better spent working or perhaps improving your skillset on a site like Lynda.com for your $30+/month rather than complaining about $6 for armories suddenly feeling like a lot of money...

Of all the hundreds of things you could be doing to make yourself more employable or higher earning, adding some more armories doesn't sound like it's the biggest problem you need to be addressing.
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I have all the dlc's. No I did not have shield saved to it.

I get: An error occured while imprinting the build.
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

Thanks for the additional info. That is a head scratcher. I don't know what might be the cause of that one. Sorry.
  9. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Yeah, neither does customer service. I don't think they logged on my account to look at it. I'd be willing to help & see if I could reproduce the problem too with them...if they could fix it.
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Maybe try deleting the armory in your base and then placing it again. Hopefully that resets something. Any mainframe or utility belt rent expired?
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Deleted it. Move it. Didn't make a difference. Wasted money respecing. Rent is current & paid for.
  12. Sore Steadfast Player

Maybe try imprinting with all your gear off? That might help to lead to whether a specific item is the issue.
  13. Mr.Me New Player

So I gained a skill point today, and I guess that made one of my builds (my PvP build) invalid because now that build has 10 SP unspent, I guess?

I disagreed with how armory's where implemented as a consumable CS item, but I bought them none the less now I'm locked out of an item I spent $4-6 on cause I gained SP? I just wanted to update my SP and re-imprint the build thats kinda what I bought it for, but if I can't switch to it how can I imprint on it?

If the choice is completely respec, swap gear, remake style, ect... just so I can re-imprint that one build cause I forgot how many SP I had unspent in one build, sorry but I think I would rather stop playing this game for good cause its only a matter of time until some other arbitrary redundant restriction C*** blocks my again.

Maybe its just a bug idk, but atm I'm very displeased with my purchase.
  14. Gargamond Dedicated Player

LOL. Yeah, you might have to spend ten minutes respeccing 180 SP, recustomizing your style, and pulling your gear out of your bank and putting it on to imprint. Good thing you already decided to quit the game, though. Looks like you just saved yourself a ton of time by quitting.
  15. Terri Ashra Committed Player

I'm going to buy 3 armories at the moment. If you make it so we can save different movements I will buy 8 and 2 Movement respec tokens. If you make it so we can save different powersets, I will buy a power respec for each power in game. If you make it so we can save different movement and powersets I will buy 16, 2 movement respecs and a power respec for each power set in game. Just saying...
  16. Mr.Me New Player

I've hardly been back to the game for 3 weeks after taken almost all of last year off even tho I paid up front for the whole year. I've basically caught up on all content spent an additional $100 on armory's, replays, ect. and have already paid for this year as well. Now I'm getting locked out of an armory build cause I leveled up to fast and forgot to spend my points in one build?

What you see as just a 10 minute issue, I see as a history of redundancy and limitations that really hinders my enjoyment and prevents me from planting roots in the game. See its 10 min today for this stupid thing and 10 min tomorrow for that stupid thing, and on and on... This games costing me a considerable amount more than 2-3 stand alone games, and I'm currently playing other MMO's that are F2P and offer far more interns of updates and content with out constantly restricting my access to something every time I turn around.

Ten minutes here and there really adds up to a bunch of time wasted, and since I bought this thing to avoid wasting time on exactly this yes I consider it money wasted also.

I probably didn't have to post it here but I was upset at the time. All I wanted to do was have a couple quick PvP matches and low and behold can't switch to my PvP build all of a sudden. I didn't want to spend 10-30 min flying back and forth garbing my gear, respecing, re imprinting then re stashing all my stuff, after I just got done doing all this. Literally only used my PvP armory 3 times before it locked me out, that's what got me upset.

BTW from what I have been reading it is a bug and they have been giving people vault tickets and apologies for the inconvenience, lol. It sounds like code isn't working right and we should be able to switch to the armory but then would need to spend all of our points before we can imprint or switch back, not be locked out of it cause your gained SP... Doesn't really matter to me tho cause I'm gonna go a head and jump off this train now and save my self the heart ache.
  17. Gargamond Dedicated Player

You could also get the base amenities so you don't have to fly back and forth. I think that's why a lot of people don't like armories, because they don't have the amenities, too. Ideally, you would have your armories set up in a base with the bank, respec station, soder machine, and sparring target to test your load outs. If you have these things, armories are a cinch. If you don't, you should get them.

Also, spend all your skill points on each imprint as soon as you get back to your base. 10 skill points worth of feats is a lot. Don't let your armories idle too long, because this is what happens. Also, any more than 4 armories per character, and you basically have too many. It's easy to maintain 4 armories because you can place them all in one base.
  18. ComicsKid Committed Player

can i imprint 1 armory, respect my movement, imprint a second armory, and then switch between super speed and flight? And can I set 1 armory to a particular skin, let's say Vanguard of the heavens an imprint a second armory with Vanguard of the deep and switch between them?
  19. ComicsKid Committed Player

20. Sore Steadfast Player

Skin, yes. Movement, no.