Brothers in Arms (Operation) feedback thread

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by JackFrost, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Detektib Conan New Player

We have found a bug in this operation when we were inside the lex's office where you will fight superman and lex.... after entering the room the cutscene will start and a laser will appear on the door to keep it close.... but one of the group click the warp rally and warped back to the entrance... then we also click warp because we dont want to do the fight without one of the group.... then the laser on the door was still there even all of the group members where not in the room...
  2. JackFrost Developer

Thanks for the heads up. A fix for this should go live soon.
  3. JackFrost Developer

Both of these issues should be fixed on live now. Please let us know if you see either of them again. Thanks!
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

Yesterday my team encountered an weird bug at Krypton. After we defeated Captain Nee we went back downstairs to grab some healing barrels and the room reset the security crystal part and we had to destroy it and the fight the guards again.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kato99 New Player

without trudging through every page ... can the cerberus unit's please not attack unless provoked ?? getting tired of going to repair and being jumped by one and then jumped again on the way back to the group / mission area .. so please make them mind their own businesses unless they are attacked. thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Kato99 New Player

His "Krona like" beam is randomly invisible.
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

---for the love of Pete DEVS: Please buff the loot table drops from the last bosses of both OPS!!!
    :eek:
    an Item Level 83 green drop we've seen twice every day is just not cuttin it.
    most everyone i know is full t5 and really is writing off running the OPs once they finish the feats.
    if the IL 84 BLues- weapons and gear would drop just a bit more, than the longevity of these instances would greatly increase.

i've probably ran 40-50 of the new 4 man OPs and still have only seen 1 84 weapon and 2 84 gear drops TOTAL.
    it'd be nice to see the weapons at least drop more since they really are the last 'prep piece' to help running the raids.
    honestly i've only even heard of 3 or 4 different weapons ever dropping.
    ---more Hand Blasters would be nice!;) i'm still rockin the IL 82 Hbs i got from the very 1st drop in the very 1st OP i ran, lol.

thanks.
    • Like x 1
  8. Detektib Conan New Player

yeah..how about other 84lvl weapons? I am now almost half t5, but I only see brawling 84 on 4man ops... I haven't seen any 84lvl weapon there, only the brawling that luckily i got... :)
  9. glow New Player

I've also had this happen.
  10. JackFrost Developer

Thanks! The fix for this should have gone out early last week I believe. Apologies for the delay in responding here.
    • Like x 1
  11. BigFloppyPapi New Player

Jack, I don't know if it's been reported, but if you one shot the security crystal on Krypton with one of the blue pieces of kryptonite that are on the floor, triple the amount of adds spawn (mostly grenaders) and it's basically a wipe for the operation. It's happened to me each other the last three times we've run BIA, over the course of the last 10 days or so.

When that happens, the group can either try to kill the grenaders, which is tough because they all fire at once when you encounter them, so it usually wipes a few group members instantly. The other options is to try to use super movement mode to get up the stairs, in which case the grenaders follow the group up the steps and usually will wipe the group en route. Then they hang out up stairs, right where party members revive and KO them almost immediately. The only option is to restart the Operation.
  12. JackFrost Developer

A fix for this will be patched with the next hotfix. Thanks for letting me know.
    • Like x 1
  13. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Villain side Green Lantern Kilowog In the metro city Iconic fight seems to have the ability to block break the player when their not even blocking (doing melee attacks to Kilowog then falls down from a block break) please fix this.
  14. Syphon9000 New Player

well now i am unable to get the scientist to run into the building once i get them to safty.
  15. Matrix242 Active Player

Yes I too cannot get the scientist into the museum after a safe rescue and it makes the alert longer than it should be. I think everything was working quite fine before devs adjusted scientist.
  16. EvilGirlNMLPS3 New Player

Scientist will be more grateful to follow you into bldg if your movement is off I notice.
  17. Dark VVolverine New Player

USPS3 The scientists followed just fine and seem to run faster which is great, but when we got them to the museum entrance they would not go in. After awhile of following us around they eventually just disappeared and gave no credit for leading them to the entrance. Not knowing a solution, my group had to leave the instance.....and get a deserter penalty, :confused:
  18. Sumeric New Player

I came across a different sort of issue in B.I.A. Metro on the ps3 villain side last night:

While in alternate metropolis, our bounty (Power Girl) was located in the north east corner of the map, by the diagonal building not far from one of the two locations that the dossier can spawn.

Unfortunately, in that corner of the map, there were SOOOO many npc's (enemies, gangs of allies [that serve no actual combat purpose that I can discern], and vehicles) that it was a veritable data overload and everything lagged and hitched so hard that attempting any sort of combat in that area became impossible.

This is the second time something like this has happened while I was in the instance and I think the issue can be attributed to the vehicles. They pile on top of each other in the corners of the maps sometimes and seem to have nowhere to go. The last time it happened, my group was able to destroy the vehicles and return the map to a semblance of working order, but with all of the npc's around, we were getting destroyed while lagging and ended up freezing out.

Anyways, I am hoping that this is something you guys can look into and adjust by maybe:

- Reducing the number of npc's and vehicles in the corners of the maps

or

- Somehow shortening how long it takes the vehicles themselves to de-spawn.
  19. Polariss New Player

I know this may be whining... but what the hell happened to Jor-El in B.I.A.?!?!?! He has become close to god mode and then to add more salt to the wound, his ads have grown larger and become more vicious, what the hell?! My group have been wiping for exactly 4 hours and went every which way to bring him down. What is this?! EITHER BRING BACK THE CRYSTALS OR FIX THIS CRAP!!!!
  20. GrimMalbogia New Player

If you have a group with a tank, I suggest the tank go around and interrupt the adds while maintaining aggro, if its a two dps group one dps ought to keep the adds under control doing the same strategy of interrupting them, I hope that helps a little.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.