BP Raid Loot Drop Rate Issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SupremePower, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupremePower New Player

I ran the new duo in between but according to Mepps the duo won't affect the raid loot table...so yeah crazy.
  2. SupremePower New Player

What r u talking about?
  3. SupremePower New Player

"SupremePower said: ↑
    “Not sure Loche that doesn't make any sense? I know I ran it o6-7 times in a row in that time...I know because we had really good times and a good group making 20 something times to finish. The rest maybe I didn't finish the raid because of last boss but that is still 2 bosses with no drops.”

Ya you ran it a lot of times, but only beat the last boss 3 times. I do see you beating sub-bosses. With that bug on the sub-bosses, you were subject to having really bad rolls regardless of the times you didn't get the rare loot. The rare loot counter was added to help people who have really bad rolls.

Proved wrong how?
  4. Karnevil Committed Player

You said, " I really need a dev to answer how the loot table is "working as intended" when I don't get one 120 item in 15-20 full raid completions." But in reality you only did a full run 3 times. Eh, 3? 15-20? Close enough, huh? That's how you were proved wrong.
  5. WildcatHunter Committed Player

Think he meant fool raid completions.
    • Like x 1
  6. SupremePower New Player

I ran the raid 15-20 times some were full some weren't ....it is immaterial because my point was proven RIGHT...there was an issue with the loot table and the sub bosses were bugged....

I really love when people rage that they have proven somebody wrong but end up looking foolish when they fail miserably. Lol
  7. SupremePower New Player

Humorous...
  8. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Gotta ask though, not judging, why would you want to run it so often less than a week in?
  9. SupremePower New Player

To be honest I just wanted to get the gear and the continue working on sp...then it became an issue because I knew something was amiss and it started to almost become like gambling I guess lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. Solmes202 Loyal Player

That's a very fair answer! And YES replays are totally gambling!
  11. SupremePower New Player

And just like gambling I saw very little ROI and spent my cash lol
  12. Karnevil Committed Player

see that's not what you said. You said 15-20 FULL completions. You completed it 3 times. You were wrong. And I haven't raged, looked foolish or failed miserably yet, but you look more and more desperate to be right by rehashing it. And did you really 'laugh out loud'? Cause that is super weaksauce. just sayin.
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is, you are using RB to get best loot...120 gear is like fools gold. You spend your time and hard earn money only to find out later on better gear is dropping soon.

Look it up....Loche or Tunso made a comment that each eposide the gear item level will increase, so all your hard work for the 120 could be for nothing. We could end up with a 122 chest in the alert and 124 gear in the vendor and 126 gear in the raid. Now that would be worth laughing at....

I'm sorry but I do not feel bad for anyone who wasted RB to get best gear week 1. If you used RB when playing with a league mate or just to try your luck one or two times, that is fine but running like you said is a crazy man attempt just to show how OP you are. Funny thing, 120 gear does not improve CR enought to make 118 gear worthless. 118 is just as effective as 120 to get a player CR up to 131.
  14. SupremePower New Player

I'm not going to get into a flame war with you....my point was that there is something very wrong wit the loot table after15-20 runs (some finished some not but always after at least 2 bosses that drop loot) that there was no piece of 120 gear when I saw multiple pieces drop for my teammates in that same amount of time. There was definitely an issue that need to be addressed and the loot table WAS NOT working as intended. I can see that you just like to cause trouble and have obviously missed the glaringly obvious main point of the post. I'm betting this is not the first time in your life you are being told you are shortsighted.
    • Like x 1
  15. SupremePower New Player

That is all true
  16. SupremePower New Player

Ok thanks for everyone who contributed and provided useful and positive feedback. Thanks devs for taking time to clarify the issue and address. I'd rather be playing then chatting on forums so I'm out.
  17. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is why I normally do not replay content. However, my daughter and wife rarely plays so I used there 5K in replays to play BS. I love the new raid and if I'm going in, I would like some loot, even if I do not need it. Just add it to my salvaging feat.

I ran BS last night for FREE...I wanted a feat, care more for the feat than I do for the loot.

I find it funny how many Last Boss calls for BS I see...I die laughing cause I rather do a full run with a good group than get into a group that needs help, cause you know what, if they are not cutting it on the last boss, than why would I want to join them?
  18. SupremePower New Player

Lol so true
  19. Karnevil Committed Player

it's not a flame war. You were wrong. You didn't get the gear that you thought that was due you and came to the forums, exaggerated the facts to make it seem more serious of a problem and whined about it wanting everyone to rally behind you to get the devs to fix this egregious error! The fact that there was actually something wrong is just a lucky coincidence. But, I'm done with you now. buhbye.
  20. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Even if he did not beat the last boss he did replay it a lot and with the broken loot table on sub bosses he got screwed. Plain and simple.

3 time beating it...LMAO....out of 20 replays...WOW...

I beat it 3 times on my tank..
    3 times on my healer and 3 times on my troll...I replayed on once for each toon and only my tank has no 120 loot. So I'm good there waiting until next week if needed. I'm not going to play any T7 raid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.